PDA

View Full Version : well thats just soo dumb !!!

danielle.cd
02-06-2015, 06:34 PM
first of hi all i have had a ruff last part of the year and had to delay payment on some bills and had to let the internet laps but im back, i had a good one night experience about a month ago that let me go out to a local store while enfemm when it was busy no less, no awkward moment or stares like u would think some eyecontact but for the most part everyone was to busy getting there own groceries to worry about me . wich was kinda nice , just glad i didnt have to wait in line with someone i knew .

any how a few months back i learned from a friend,{ long story} ( the only person close to me other than my wife that knows about ashley) that my kids have seen me dressed a few times and had asked there mom why i was dressed, i was sure they didnt know but was like o crap what now, there ten and im sure they dont quit understand the concept but were still like why, my wife, who didnt want them to ever find out told them its just my holloween costume and left it at that . and they have comented to her that i was in my costume again ( my house is a small single story with a large living room, and the rooms are close to the living room , } on different ocasions .
wich leads me to the title , i knowing they know now was wondering if they would ask me directly or just act like they didnt know , we were in line checking out and one of them mentioned about bruce jenner turning into a women , they have seen the show and asked there mom stuff about the show but she never told them about that , darn tabloids , any how the other twin said well thats just soo dumb why would any body do that , , i was mortified

i didnt say a word till we got home , i had to discuss it with them , i went thru the terms what it ment to be a crossdresser and all that and let them know that certain people do change and others dont, wich they comented about some thing they saww on tv and was wondering what they ment , they were like oooohh, i told them its more a hobby and that im not looking to look like a guy in a dress and if im gana dress up i want to look the part not draw any negative attention

they seemed to just shrug it off but i was sooooooo scared to evern say a word about it. now that they know itll be a little eisier to talk about but i also let them know my time is my time and if thye do see me dressed for some reason not to freak out . i just hope i explained it good enough to were they dont really want to know more and they just accept the fact that its a hobby and like holloween

Stephanie47
02-06-2015, 06:48 PM
I hope your kids do not mention your "hobby" at school. I'm sure it will get around the school yard and hence the neighborhood. The kids may have to deal with a lot of teasing over this issue. Unfortunately you may be "out" to your kids and they'll accept their father's explanation, but, peer pressure may be unbearable for them.

danielle.cd
02-06-2015, 06:58 PM
i had talked to them about that too and that what we talk about in the house stays in the house and that there aunts uncles and grandparents dont need to know cause they already herd how they feel about it from tv shows that brought it up while they were at there houses , i told them alot of info it helps that even school kids even boys r or were shoppin for skinny jeans and even in the girls sections for them and they were like oh yeah, so i dont think its gana be like that but i can only hope i guess

RADER
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM
You do have a "Cat by the Tail" with your two young ones.
Specially girls, they can spot some one wearing a bra from 5 miles away.
So my hat is off to you and your wife, good luck, and better hiding.
Rader

kimdl93
02-07-2015, 08:57 AM
You did the right thing. Kids aren't dumb. They pick up information from all around them every day. Once they noticed you dressing, the questions were inevitable. Lying only gives them the idea that you have a reason to hide or are ashamed. And they won't make this a school yard topic.

Thanks for helping your kids down the path towards being informed and tolerant adults!