PDA

View Full Version : In a magic world you would....

Bima
02-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Just for fun :)

In a magic world (where you control the magic, and moral implications aside) you would.....????

- swap clothing between all men and women in the world.
- swap clothing with a passersby woman on the street.
- swap identity with your hot neighbor.

I know, I probably read to much magic inspired TG fiction :D. The above are common elements there.

CarlaWestin
02-07-2015, 08:17 AM
...........continuously morph into the mind's eye desire of whatever physical entity I choose to emulate.

And, I'd quit my job.

mykell
02-07-2015, 08:30 AM
in a magic world :devil: anything could be possible.....:D

Karen kc
02-07-2015, 08:48 AM
I would wear a dress all the time, but I would ride it out and see what happens.

Bima
02-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Not sure exactly what I would do.

Perhaps I would magically alter the world to ensure that clothing stores always carried clothes with an absolute perfect fit to me. That would be handy.
Perhaps I would ensure that this was considered the last item, and always on sale. :-)

prettytoes
02-07-2015, 10:39 AM
...........continuously morph into the mind's eye desire of whatever physical entity I choose to emulate.

And, I'd quit my job.

Ditto, except for quitting my job...I own the business. I wonder if I'd be able to build cabinets in Jenny McCarthy's body with a painted on mini-dress and spiked heels? lol

AccidentalDresser
02-07-2015, 10:59 AM
I would turn all the pig headed males that take women for granted into the most helpless ditzy girlie girls you would find anywhere and then watch them struggle to cope with being that which they had previously taken advantage of and treated like an object to be used for their own pleasure.

I wouldn,t really want to use the magic for anything else. No dreams of world domination or bringing peace to all nations.
However I may considder turning ALL soldiers uniforms into female clothing and all their weapons into mops & brooms so it was a guaranteed Clean Fight :tongueout

Cheryl T
02-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Careful what you wish for.
This reminds me of a movie I saw years ago named "The Lathe of Heaven". In it the 'hero' was and affective dreamer. What he dreamed became the new reality. Didn't work out so well....good movie to watch sometime.

mechamoose
02-07-2015, 11:36 AM
I'd wave the wand and make it so it didn't matter anymore...

- MM

vicky_cd99_2
02-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Ah the thought of being able to do all kinds of wonderful things without anyone getting hurt.

docrobbysherry
02-07-2015, 01:18 PM
In a magical world I'd look like THIS!:D

Oh! I do? I guess some of us make our own magic!

franlee
02-07-2015, 05:42 PM
D- for add or all the above!

Beverley Sims
02-07-2015, 06:53 PM
I would try swapping identity with some hot starlet.
No hot neighbours around here. :)

lisa72
02-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I would make it so we could wear whatever we want with out fear from anyone

Charona
02-07-2015, 07:40 PM
I would wish for one common language on Earth, which every person would understand, read, and write at least as well as whatever language they now use.

justmetoo
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't do anything to anyone else (unless they asked me to) - but I would change myself to a GG (I don't want to transition in "real life", but in a world where I could be a GG I would go for it)

AccidentalDresser
02-07-2015, 09:37 PM
I would wish for one common language on Earth, which every person would understand, read, and write at least as well as whatever language they now use.

While I understand the sentiment of your post I would have to strongly dissagree.

There are some accents out there I find unbelievably sexy & if they were gone I woulde be terribly misserable.

Adriana Moretti
02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
can i swap bank accounts with someone ??? I'm down for that....

vickie1952
02-08-2015, 06:24 AM
I remember seeing a film years ago Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. I would have a room storing my fem clothes so that as soon as i walk into it and say those magic words "I am a woman" i would be transformed into a stunning woman 30 or 40 years younger than i am now and stay that way till i had to change back to being a man again. Perhaps finding a nice woman to have a relationship with too.

Bima
02-09-2015, 12:25 PM
It is a tempting suggestion Justmetoo, to turn in to a GG.

It made me ask a couple of questions how far I would go in that direction.

-Would I really want to change, definitively, from male to be a complete gg?
-Would I rather want to be able to switch back and forth, at will, between being my male me and a gg-me?
-Would I like to be a slightly modified gg-version of me, just changing body proportions, hair, sex etc, or would a like to be a gg as a complete new person, entirely new look, and with no traces of the old me?
-Would I like to keep my face, albeit feminized, as I identify myself with my current face, or would I like to have a woman's face?
-Would I only like to be a gg if I considered myself attractive or beautiful? (perhaps a sensitive issue, but I don't want to judge any gg from their look, it is more about me and how I would feel)
-Would I remain attracted to women? Would I mind my sexual orientation have change if turning gg?

Thanks Justmetoo. Your message made me ask far to many questions to which I still have no definite answers to. But I will think about them. :-)

(Hmm... Tentatively, I am tending to that if I could turn in to a gg, with a womanly look that I personally liked a lot, I would probably be happy to do so. I am divided whether I would like to have a kind of feminized version of my male face, still recognizing the old me, or if I would like to have a very gg-like face, both options are tempting. For sexuality, I'm more hesitant as hetero, even if I would be fully female)

Perhaps, after all, imagined magic, sci-fi or similar, could perhaps be a good tool for self exploration to find out where ones limits are if no limits existed. :-)

/Bima

kimdl93
02-09-2015, 08:10 PM
None of the above. Gosh, in a world where I had any sort of magical control, I hope I could find better uses. Otherwise, why spend all those years at Hogwarts.