PDA

View Full Version : go out with friends or stay home and crossdress

rah
02-07-2015, 11:40 AM
What sounds exciting to you going out with your friends or staying at home alone & crossdress?

Cheryl T
02-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Dressing and going out with my friends.
I've spent too many years (not in the last 10) in the "home alone" mode. No more of that for me.

docrobbysherry
02-07-2015, 12:42 PM
I dressed last nite in private, Rah. And, that was certainly exciting!

Tonite, I'm going out to dinner with a group of T's. Then, on to a T girl nite at a club where I'll see 50+ T friends among the 500+ that will be there.

That will be exciting, too. But, in a completely different way!:heehee:

Jenniferathome
02-07-2015, 12:49 PM
I'd rather be with friends than locked away alone.

S. Lisa Smith
02-07-2015, 12:50 PM
I love dressing. If it were me, if this was one of many opportunities to dress, I would strongly consider going out with friends. If this is a rare opportunity to dress, then I'd definitely dress!

Katey888
02-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Oooohh! Out if possible... :)

Or at home... it depends... time, mood and opportunity all play a part - but I know not all of us (and some of us not always) have a choice...

But if out, there must be dancing! :twirl:

Katey x

marie_cd
02-07-2015, 01:38 PM
I don't have that many friends, so going out with friends is the rarer of these two things. I definitely would be going out with friends. Hoping to get to the point where I could go out dressed with the friends too.

Nikki A.
02-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Dressed and out with friends if possible. If not just out, it depends on which friends.

Jamie Christopher
02-07-2015, 05:24 PM
If possible, dressed and having fun with friends out... hmmm, let me see... Go have fun!

Jamie

Beverley Sims
02-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Depends where I am, dress and friends is good.

justmetoo
02-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm an introvert and I love home alone time. I don't consider it a matter of being "locked away". And on the rare occasions I have the opportunity to go out with friends I need plenty of alone time to recharge.

jessicabf
02-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Stay at home and having my wife cross-dress me is the best! But if I am on a business trip, I will always prefer the hotel room and my suitcase of panties and dresses to going to the restaurants with co-workers. It's my 'Jessica' time. ;)

justmetoo
02-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Sounds great to me, jessicabf. :)

Lynn Marie
02-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Well let's see I could spend an hour or so getting shaved and made up, then another half hour getting dressed, adding jewelry and hair, and finally putting on my nails. Then I could take a couple of pictures, have a drink or two, and fall asleep on the couch watching the TV. Or I could spend that same time getting ready, taking a couple of pictures, then going out to a club with a bunch of my very best friends, drinking and dining together, complimenting each other on heels, hair and attire, getting a little tipsy, swing dancing with girlfriends, swing dancing with 2 unknown girls at the same time, dancing with the band, and flirting with most of the ladies and half the gentlemen in the place! Gee whiz, this is a tough one, which one would I rather do! LOL

JeanetteX
02-08-2015, 03:05 AM
I do go out on Saturdays but only as a male. My dressing is a private thing. Don't stay out too late though as on a Sunday I like to be Jeanette all day long.

Lost my job recently which in a way was a great thing. May sound strange to say that but it does give me the opportunity to dress on weekdays now as well.

Stephanie47
02-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Cross dressing is my private affair. I have ample opportunity to be en femme as Stephanie five days a week. I do all the domestic chores, meal preparation, baking, etc fully en femme. I have zero accumulated stress because I can be en femme enough to express myself. Therefore, when I have the opportunity to be with family and friends, I take it. I can understand those who choose to stay home if they have zero or very limited opportunity to be en femme. I read too many threads of guys grabbing ten minutes here and there to satisfy their urges or locking themselves behind closed doors while their wife and kids interact elsewhere in the home. I'm sure many times they have the opportunity to be with friends and grab at the available cross dressing time.

baldy1
02-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Always going out with fiends you can always dress later or do both and underdress

Jilmac
02-08-2015, 10:49 PM
I love to dress whether I'm at home alone, or out with friends. I prefer being with my friends but it can't always happen, so staying home and dressing works just as well.

ophelia
02-08-2015, 11:52 PM
What is the point of dressing at home? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?
Making it work in public is a challenge with successes and failures, but it's real.