PDA

View Full Version : Going out as Victoria tonight

VictoriaBabes
02-07-2015, 10:15 PM
So I'm about 20 minutes away from going out as Victoria. I'm hanging out with a friend and I will be taking a cab. I am really excited because I've never done this before. I'm also going to a busy 711 right by his house. This was how I was dressed inside all day so I figured I will go out like this

Julie Denier
02-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Have fun! Bring back more pictures ;)

emma-louise
02-08-2015, 04:41 AM
Looking good girl hope you had fun xxx

victoria76
02-08-2015, 04:42 AM
I like the name! :)

charlenesomeone
02-08-2015, 05:18 AM
Looking good, have fun. Makeup looks great.

Adriana Moretti
02-08-2015, 05:21 AM
pick me up a big gulp and some pizza bites when you hit 7-11 I have the late night munchies xoxo

sonja hems
02-08-2015, 06:16 AM
I hope you had a great time going out. I love going out all dressed up I don't do it very often but when I do I love it. The last time I went out all dressed up me and my girlfriend went to a large shopping centre in Sheffield UK. I was wearing my best stockings and frilly underwear, a knee length skirt, a lovely little green top and calf length boots with 3.5inch heels and a long over coat. We were shopping for birthday gifts so spent about 4 hours walking around the shops and stopped for coffee at Costa. It was a brilliant evening I loved every minute of it.

Marcelle
02-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Hi Victoria,

I hope all went well and you had a great evening with your friends.

Hugs

Isha

VictoriaBabes
02-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Thank you so much ladies! I had a very good night and even was "gawked" at! I'm bringing Victoria out for a nice walk to get some exercise. When I return I'm going to post the details of my excursion from last night.

Ok so here is how it went.. I had a last minute decision to abandon the heels/skirt combo because I was losing my balance at home. I went with a tight pair of women's jeans and a pair of uggs. The taxi driver regarded me as "miss" and smiled many times at me. I felt on top of the world riding in the back chatting away with the gentleman. When I got out I walked to the window paid and tipped him well as he beeped while driving away. It was time to walk into 711 which was surprisingly almost empty. The clerk watched me down the aisle and didn't take his eyes off me. No male/female terms of endearment and thank god when I bought smokes he didn't ID me. I had a few minutes to kill as Mark was on his way back from picking up bar food. I lit up a menthol and felt almost giddy and completely sexy as I stood there. A group of rough looking "thugs" had walked up and one stayed outside smoking a black and mild. He was looking my way as he had loud rap music playing on his phone. I was getting nervous because it's a pretty bad area and they were all tattoo'd up, muscular, and vocal guys. I put my smoke out and began walking to Mark's apartment complex which was just a few blocks down. I turned around after hearing loud voices and there they were. I sped up a bit and the guy with the cigar yells "Yo Ma" at me. I ignored him and kept walking. He yelled "Yo" again and finally he goes "You got a fat butt ma". He said another word for butt. I ducked into the complex quickly and had a sigh of relief. Had a great night but decided to take the ride home from Mark. All in all successful experience.

Kate Simmons
02-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Victoria was my female name when I first came out. Have fun Hon. :)

Beverley Sims
02-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Victoria enjoy one of the many outings you are likely to experience in your life.

Jenniferathome
02-08-2015, 02:49 PM
... I lit up a menthol and felt almost giddy and completely sexy as I stood there. ...

Victoria, I'm glad that you were able to get out, but think about your surroundings. What kind of woman stops to smoke outside, at night, in front of a 7/11? Not a wise choice.

VictoriaBabes
02-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Very true I have to be honest.. Besides my secluded morning walks I usually just stick to my car when dressing or atleast during the day. I guess having a smoke is a usual occurance for me when I'm either not dressed or drab.