PDA

View Full Version : If you could turn into a gg, how would you like to look?

Bima
02-09-2015, 01:07 PM
In the "magic world" thread, Justmetoo inspired me to ask the following question:

If you could turn into a gg, say by magic, science or by any means, how would you look in the best of all worlds?

- Would you be essentially a feminized version of yourself, or would you look like a complete different (yet female) person?
Would you look like someone else, say a celebrity, or would you be unique?
- Would you like to keep your own face, albeit feminized, or would you like to have the look of a woman's face?
- Is it important to be attractive/beautiful, or would any look do as long as you would be a gg?

Personally, I would like to be stylish/attractive (which strangely enough seems important for me), but I am divided whether I would like to have a feminized version of my male face (perhaps not that beautiful as a woman), still comfortably recognizing the old me, or if I would like to have a very woman-like face, manifesting an ultimate and undeniable change. Both options are, somehow, equally tempting :-)

/Bima

FeliciaCDSNJ
02-09-2015, 01:20 PM
How would I look? Like the girl next door :) also a little shorter than what I am now (I'm 6'4"), maybe like 5'5"?

Being overly beautiful isn't important to me but I would love to be more feminine in appearance rather than Shrek in a dress, at least that how I view myself anyways. I would keep my face as I want to remember who I am as I don't want to become someone different. Then again Fiona is cute in her green dress....hmmmmmmmm

Nikkilovesdresses
02-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Thin, gorgeous, and Japanese.

Give science long enough and it will become possible, that's the annoying thing.

Seana Summer
02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
If science fiction fantasy could be reality, I would want to be a 5' 10" version of Marilyn Monroe, or Ginger Rogers. As long as I can get my old guy self back and be me again when the novelty wears off!!

I actually like me the way I am. But it would be nice to have smaller feet, like a womens size 11 or 12 instead of 15/16s would be great........Oh, and be 50 pounds lighter!!!

Jodi
02-09-2015, 01:58 PM
I'd like to be a bombshell. Who would admit to wanting to be coyote ugly?

Jodi

Nikki A.
02-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Young and good looking. Maybe not a bombshell but just attractive.

Cheryl T
02-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Like many I would make some changes ...
I'd like to be 5'6" about 120# and average figure, nothing exotic (read busty or big butt).
A feminized facial structure would suit me just fine as I would prefer to be unique and not look like someone else just for the sake of being female.
The only other thing I would change is that I would like to be 25 again with all the knowledge I've acquired through the years.

petrahughes
02-09-2015, 02:18 PM
I would love to keep my long legs, have a large bust, but not too big, just over a handful. Think my hair should be dark brown and not too thin with some nice hips and bum curves. Def not over weight.

I would be a girly girl, heels stockings and all the lingerie & make up products I can get my nice manacured hands on.

Face would be small nose and chin, big eyes plump cheeks and natural eye lashes and big dangly earrings. Healthy and a non smoker.

Oh I wish lol maybe in my next life my wishes will come true

Beverley Sims
02-09-2015, 02:36 PM
I would like to look the same as when I was twenty, real boobs would help. :)

Yep! I did look good then. :(

pamela7
02-09-2015, 02:38 PM
yeah, I'm with Nikkilovesdresses on this one!!

Alambi
02-09-2015, 03:13 PM
I would look like a cute japanese girl

Teresa
02-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Bima,
If magic wasn't involved I'm happy enough to look like my avatar !
Waving the magic wand, well lets try something new every day !!

Katey888
02-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Notwithstanding the obvious "choose a twenty-something starlet" that flashed through my lizard-brain in a couple of picoseconds... if I think longer and deeper about it, I think it would be a woman who has retained their natural beauty relatively naturally through the years... me feminised...? Maybe - but if I had to choose a look for longevity (and accept that anno domini will catch up with all of us...) then it has to be a look like... Jane Fonda...?

And I'd take her look at any age between 20-50... :D

Katey x

sarah87
02-09-2015, 03:34 PM
I would love to be about 5'8 - 5'10...long blonde natural hair that i could braid, ponytail or wear down, about a size 6-8 with a really nice rack!

Debi
02-09-2015, 04:10 PM
I'd want to look like Nicole Kidman before getting into all that silly surgery nonsense.
Small pert boobs.... and that hair!

CynthiaD
02-09-2015, 04:33 PM
I'd like to be a younger version of myself. I was fairly good looking when I was young, and was often mistaken for a woman when I was in male mode. Even when I had facial hair. Ah, those were the days.

Allisa
02-09-2015, 04:40 PM
A femme version of myself, with 3 sisters I think I would look good, and Katey, Hanoi Jane really?

SusanaO
02-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Sarah Silverman.

Marcia Polari
02-09-2015, 04:51 PM
A feminine version of me would be enough, with real boobs, vagina, hair and of course, smaller foot size.

Candice Mae
02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
No real surprises here.

charlenesomeone
02-09-2015, 06:22 PM
My Mom when she was a bit younger.

Lorileah
02-09-2015, 07:06 PM
I duuno maybe something240736 like this?

NANNETTE
02-09-2015, 07:12 PM
I would love to be a slim and tall blonde girl in my mid twenties with long legs that look stunning and sheer black tights. Can I be greedy and have another two wishes I wish I could be Kate Middleton and Brooke Shields in her younger days.

Jorja
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Sophia Loren, Jane Mansfield, Anne Margret, Ursula Andress, Raquel Welsh would do fine for me. Until then, this will have to do.

kimdl93
02-09-2015, 08:07 PM
I would love to be a slim and tall blonde girl in my mid twenties with long legs that look stunning and sheer black tights. Can I be greedy and have another two wishes I wish I could be Kate Middleton and Brooke Shields in her younger days.

From my vantage point, Brooke Shields is still in her younger days!

GenieGirl
02-09-2015, 08:23 PM
My female self but with real boobies

Dana does shopping
02-09-2015, 08:32 PM
This would do ...

Carrie R
02-09-2015, 08:45 PM
I could stand to lose a few pounds. I'm pretty happy with being 5'7" and having size 8 shoes.

NANNETTE
02-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Would do for me too. Ooh lovely!!

Jean 103
02-09-2015, 09:26 PM
If you mean if I had a choice it would be similar to Marisa Tomei. Like in The Movie My Cousin Vinny where she played Mona Lisa Vito.

jayme357
02-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Bette Paige.

MayaMe
02-09-2015, 09:58 PM
I would want to be the female version of me. More or less my female self. I would want to keep my size and really want to keep my hair.

Adriana Moretti
02-09-2015, 10:22 PM
I got a secret crush on Juliana Rancic.......would not mind looking like her that at all......

Jamie Lynn
02-09-2015, 10:50 PM
HOT! Oops, can't post, too short. Ok....DAMN HOT!:c9::doll:

WhitneyCD
02-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Would love to look as beautiful as Milena Velba!

CarrieFan512
02-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Just like my idol Carrie Underwood.

mary spence
02-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Lindsey Vonn--athletic and feminine.

justmetoo
02-09-2015, 11:49 PM
To pick a known female - maybe a Taylor Swift, or Jennifer Anniston, or Helen Mirren - each has a particular look, for a woman of their age, that I like.

Mostly, I would want to fit women's readily available sizes in shoes and other garments, so probably a little shorter (although I think I am around he same height as Ms. Swift), slimmer smaller hands and feet, and a full head of hair! :lol: I do prefer a lighter hair color, on the blonde side (but not bleached or platinum blonde), or certain shades of red hair. I don't care about being able to recognize my current face; it's nothing to write home about (but I do like my eye color, so I would keep that). :P

sometimes_miss
02-10-2015, 03:18 AM
A young Pam Anderson, before all the black makeup and enhanced boobs.

Mink
02-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Kathy Bates in her prime!

lynda
02-10-2015, 04:10 AM
just like my idol stevie nicks

BOBBI G.
02-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Just a few less wrinkles and scars, a little less tummy, and I'd be quite happy.

Bobbi

charlene#2
02-10-2015, 08:57 AM
a look like sandra bullock in the blind side

Danielle_cder
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Kim kardashian here!

Annaliese
02-10-2015, 09:27 AM
I would be a slimmer, have a full head of hair, I would be me.

NicoleScott
02-10-2015, 09:33 AM
I love makeup, so I would want a perfect blank canvas to make up. First choice: Choi Ji Woo, Korean actress (Winter Sonata and many others). Second choice: Michelle Phan (Youtube makeup guru).

Ceera
02-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Scaled down to somewhere between 5'2" and 5'7" tall, with weight and figure proportionate to height, and a C to D cup bust. Feminized version of me would be fine - more feminine face shape, slightly smaller nose, smaller hands, smaller feet, etc... I'd be quite happy with not being super skinny. Like they say in the song "all about the Bass", I'd want "all the right curves in all the right places", but I wouldn't want to be a size two! Size 8 to 10 would be fabulous! (I'm a 14 to 16 skirt and 16 to 18 top now...)

aprilgirl
02-10-2015, 11:38 AM
I'd be quite content with my current femme presentation with a nose job. Maybe a few inches shorter.

GinaFox
02-10-2015, 01:08 PM
This is something that has always bothered me about my crossdressing. My wife says I'm more of a feminist than she is, but when I dress, I seem to be acting out my more juvenile fantasy of what a woman should look like -- a hottie! And that's what I'd want to be. I don't mean ****ty bordering on a streetwalker, but you know -- high heels and fishnet stockings, tight skirts and tops, a bit more bum than is real and breasts worth touching. I try to be elegantly casual about it, but can't ignore that I'm not becoming a granola girl in sandals. I'm still happy women have the vote and more control over their lives, but that's not the point of Gina! Her style is to be attractive, and that attracts attention and makes it even more likely that someone will look and see through the costume and persona -- not quite exhibitionism, but something akin. So it turns out I want to be someone I'd look at and maybe lust after but never be dating, much less marrying and perhaps not even admiring except for the beauty part -- which is what, mine or some cultural imposition -- which isn't where my usual politics would take me. Is that hypocritical? Am I someone I don't really want to be? But a big part of me wants to be Gina.

Christie Camelle
02-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Oh, what a cruel thought to put in a girls head! If I could be younger, this would be nice. But if I were to be around my age, I'd love to look like Kristen Johnston.

Jaymees22
02-10-2015, 03:17 PM
How would I like to look? BETTER!! Well anyway I would like to look like Andie MacDowell. I think she has aged very well and always has looked good. Hugs Jaymee

Jenara
02-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Fantasy world...I'd love to be a red headed vixen with more than ample bosom. Not sideshow freak big, but very full. I'd want a sultry thin female form because I'm a rather large man to begin with. Again this is fantasy so might as well enjoy everything there is to enjoy.

Taylor Ray
02-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Recently, I have this annoyingly obsessive visual-crush on Alisyn Camerota

Jenara
02-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Oh, what a cruel thought to put in a girls head! If I could be younger, this would be nice. But if I were to be around my age, I'd love to look like Kristen Johnston.

I think those first images are actually Danielle Fishel, aka Topanga from Boy Meets World/Girl Meets World

DorothyElizabeth
02-12-2015, 12:53 AM
I'd like to have a slightly narrower face, with higher cheekbones, and a thinner nose.

But what I'd really like to have is longer, thinner fingers and toes. In the late 1980's, When I started playing piccolo with the Baltimore Municipal Concert Band, the first clarinetist sitting behind me, who had only ever seen me play tenor sax, said, "Wow. You're a really good piccolo player. I am surprised you can get those little fat fingers to fit a piccolo."

grace7777
02-12-2015, 12:53 AM
A feminine version of me would be enough, with real boobs, vagina, hair .
Definitely what I would want.

WhitneyCD
02-12-2015, 04:42 AM
Hi Jenara, while I personally lean more toward the sideshow freak side, I think Christina Hendricks may be a good visual of the "you" you have described? Just a thought!

Fantasy world...I'd love to be a red headed vixen with more than ample bosom. Not sideshow freak big, but very full. I'd want a sultry thin female form because I'm a rather large man to begin with. Again this is fantasy so might as well enjoy everything there is to enjoy.

Traceyjo
02-12-2015, 06:42 AM
I would like to look very much like the woman I am when I am dressed. Of course I would like to look more feminine and beautiful and a bit younger but I'd still want to be me. One of the most appealing feminine characterstics I admire like any guy is sexiness and I'd certainly want that shining through if I was a GG.

Jenara
02-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi Jenara, while I personally lean more toward the sideshow freak side, I think Christina Hendricks may be a good visual of the "you" you have described? Just a thought! She is a perfect representation of who I'd wanna be. I actually envisioned her after I typed it.

sabrinaedwards
02-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I would like to look young, attractive, feminine, with girlish features. It's great to fantasize about being totally feminine. While I look all right in a dress, I would like to look more like a real girl!
Love, Sabrina

Dawn cd
02-12-2015, 04:41 PM
I have to say I don't like these kinds of threads. The OP is a fantasy question and serves to reinforce the view of many outsiders that CDs are just acting-out their fantasies. Probably some of us are, but for many others it's a way of exploring a real part of ouselves.

Bima
02-12-2015, 04:49 PM
If I would just pick one kind of look, I would probably have a squarish face, with high cheek bones, a narrow chin, a narrow long nose, a large face to head ratio, and plump happy lips. I would probably still see something of my current self when I look in the mirror, but not necessarily very much, just a hint.

I would have a rich dirt-blond, at least, shoulder-long hair, often put it up in a fancy bun of some sort at the back of my head, just to show of my beautiful long slim neck :-). I'm fascinated of all the things that women use to set up their hair, so I would probably have that too, and my far to big brown designer sunglasses would probably crown my head.

Narrow shoulders, even narrower waist, slim built, a straight back, a fairly normal behind, and a sizable, yet not too large, forward pointing rack. Perhaps between 5 feet 3 inches to 5 feet 6 inches, but I don't need to be tall, just have very nice proportions.

Would love to wear gold hoop ear rings, a matching necklace, a bracelet or two, a slim golden watch, and a few rings. Would probably dress more or less as I do in my profile picture (right now with a leopard patterned blouse, a black knee-long skirt, black heels) and perhaps a black Chanel or LV tote and a nice long beige or black coat that accentuate my narrow waist. Would definitely go for long red nails.

Would happily be a total knockout :-)

/Bima

P.S. That would be a real part of me. That's how I feel I should have been in the best of worlds, and I will continue to dream.

susy
02-12-2015, 05:10 PM
i would love to have the face expression of Selena gomez, don't know why but i find something special on it.

sabrinaedwards
02-13-2015, 12:30 AM
Kristie, you look fabulous!
Love, Sabrina

Joanie_Shakti
02-13-2015, 04:02 PM
That's a hard question as I used morph software awhile back to see what I'd look like crossed with various female faces and had too many to choose from. I can narrow it down to five looks I'd wish for:

First is the redhead version. The brunette at the end was my favorite until my attraction to redheads from when I was young resurfaced.

For second through fifth, I wanted to make them all second place, they're all so close. But next would be myself morphed with Melanie Lynski, third is a morph with Judy Greer, and the last two, as the first are just random models.

As for the fashion look, it would be upscale secretary and casual.

JenX
02-14-2015, 04:02 PM
I would be very happy with the Blake Lively edition. http://www.fantasychamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/blakelively18.jpg

LexiNexi
02-14-2015, 09:56 PM
My exact height body same complexion plus a little in the hips and boobs.

i will never change my face but maybe adorn myself in red hair...

sara.rafaela
02-15-2015, 01:30 AM
Gina Gershon

NatalieGirl
02-15-2015, 01:45 AM
I'd like to look like Sophie Marceau or Natalie Wood. A really stunning, feminine woman who makes heads turn as she walks down the street.

MissTee
02-15-2015, 01:57 AM
I would like to be 30-35 years younger, and height/weight proportionate. Blond or dark black hair. Most importantly I would wish to be very healthy and very fem.

Crystal Beth
02-15-2015, 10:57 AM

Diana Dors would be nice

steffigirl37
02-15-2015, 11:07 AM

I have always wanted to look like this.

Crystal Beth
02-15-2015, 11:16 AM
I wish the pantyhose still came in the plastic eggs! I miss those

ashley_addams76
02-15-2015, 01:08 PM
Kate Middleton. She has great sex appeal, but with being modest.
Erin Gray. Growing up she was on Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons and she had the total package in my opinion.

I wish the pantyhose still came in the plastic eggs! I miss those
Agreed. I do too.

kymmieLorain
02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
MMMMM let me think, ( I know I shouldn't do that) 5'6" to 5'7" 25 ish 120# 36c-32-34 nice to look at.

Kymmie

JustineFallow
02-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Ever since I saw Chicago, I've wanted like mad to look like this--face, hair, body and all.

MisterEgurl
02-18-2015, 10:28 PM
What a fun thing to dream about just before bed. Well, I'd definitely not be 6'4" and definitely not be so overweight and massive. The broad shoulders and non-existent butt and hips, tree-trunk legs and meathook arms could also go. I think I could do without the the pair of US size 15 EE dreadnaughts I walk on now. Yes, I think I'd be rather happy to not be an ogre any more. Hell, just being a normally proportioned and normal height guy would be a relief and improvement. But, getting on to the topic at hand:

I'd stand about 5'7". I can't say how much I'd want to weigh, but I know what shape I'd like. I'd have narrow shoulders and not-so-large breasts, like a good C cup or so. A narrow waist that would explode out in a slightly larger than average butt and thighs complete with the requisite cellulite. I'd like to be a bit bottom heavy, really. I want a booty to shake and hips; pleasantly pear shaped. I'd like long legs, the sort that start off a bit thick at the thighs but narrow down at the calves and ankles. My feet would be no bigger than a women's size 7. Slender arms and thin but long hands and fingers. The narrow shoulders would give me a neck that looks just slightly too long, I guess. I'd be soft and jiggly; not much in the way of muscle definition. Now, pop Kaley Cuoco's (https://www.google.com/search?q=Kaley+Cuoco&biw=1024&bih=650&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=s1TlVMyQLYvvgwT_uoH4DA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ) head on this body (with the short hair she is presently rocking). I'd keep my silvery gray hair color though and then go though constant changes in style and color as my mood changes.

I'd never wear pants again and this website would be my fashion muse: (Safe for work) http://tightsobsession.tumblr.com/

Candice Mae
02-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Sounds like you all want my body, well minus the guy parts that still remain. :sad:

I'm 27, 5'6 1/2", 129lbs, 34C-28-34.5, size 6, and a size 7 shoe

Mollyanne
02-19-2015, 08:22 AM
If I could, I would opt to be a totally feminized individual!!!!!!! I would opt for a very feminine body, face and all the other attributes that make a woman a woman.

Molly

Zylia
02-19-2015, 09:39 AM
That's easy. Like Emma Stone.

Cute, but not 'crazy beautiful'. Not sure on the whole blond vs. red hair thing, both work for me :D

michelleddg
02-19-2015, 09:44 AM
That's easy. Like Emma Stone.

Cute, but not 'crazy beautiful'. Not sure on the whole blond vs. red hair thing, both work for me :D

But Zylia, you're already cute and bordering on crazy beautiful :-) Hugs, Michelle

Stephanie Julianna
02-19-2015, 10:12 AM
I could be real happy looking like GenieGirl. She counts as a GG with her name, right?

ophelia
02-19-2015, 10:54 AM
I do have this fantasy of, after winning the lottery, of going to a certain stylist in Montreal and asking for irrevokeably feminine hair coloour and cut.....

Kate Simmons
02-19-2015, 12:34 PM
I had not answered this previously. I had to think about it. The answer is like my Mom when she was younger. She was beautiful. I do look like her somewhat en femme. Her pic is on my profile page.:battingeyelashes::)

Megantg
02-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Oh how I've fantasized about the possibility of becoming a real girl. I'd love to be a pretty curvy blonde with lovely blue eyes :)

Alice Torn
02-19-2015, 02:52 PM
i think i would like to look as my best when i am really dressed nicely..

Brandy Mathews
02-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Yes Candice,
Very pretty.
Bree;)

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Hi Bima, I would like to look like Christi Brinkley:love:.

Maija Stone
02-20-2015, 10:25 PM
If I could be a gg that would make me a 54 year old woman. So I will confine my choice to women my age, which makes my choice really easy: Julianne Moore

ophelia
02-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Brigitte Bardot, Goldie Hawne, Princess Grace, Marilyn

victoria76
02-21-2015, 12:24 AM
It wouldn't bother me a bit to look like Taylor Swift! :)

CarlaWestin
02-21-2015, 10:53 AM
No question, hands down! I would be Penny Brown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_skGzI1DFAw

Just kidding. I think Sophia Loren would be an elegant way to present through life.

MetalGirlNikki
02-22-2015, 10:07 PM
i would DEFINATLY have a bright colorful scene girl hairstyle......thats definatly certain.

aussie cd
02-23-2015, 01:15 AM
I'd go with Nicole Kidman......

prene
02-23-2015, 01:53 AM
I want a smaller frame.
Not to tall like 5' 7" or soo but a bra band size no bigger than 34".
I would love Sophie Howard looks and figure ... maybe a little smaller bust.

Khora
02-23-2015, 11:52 AM
How can you girls even make a decision?? I have no clue who'd I'd want to look like. There are so many appealing possibilities...but I guess in the end does it really matter as long as you DO look like a GG?

But if I have to put a name down...Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Summer Glau

cindyinsatin
02-23-2015, 12:03 PM
The thing I would treasure the most if I were GG would be the lack of body hair…absolutely hate it!

Physically I would prefer to look like the buxom, full figured ladies of a time past. Fashion wise, I love the 'pin up' styles of clothing. Most of the women portrayed in that style were busty, small waist and full hips. The thin, model body types don't quiet do it for me. I'm thinking Marilyn Monroe...

Cindy

cindyinsatin
02-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Then there is Sofia Vergara…!

How about Kate Upton…?

Jane G
02-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Interesting thread, I've enjoyed reading it. Mostly I'd just like to be shorter and have smaller hands and feet. 6'4" size 14 wide. Makes blending in tricky. If could choose to look similar to some one else it would be Julia Roberts, such great bone structure, the Bitch.

marilyn m
02-23-2015, 06:16 PM
241556 i think i would love to look like jerry hall or marilyn of course lol x

cindyinsatin
02-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Oh yes Jane…in addition to the lack of body hair if I were a gg, smaller feet would be a gift.

Wearing a US male 13 kind of limits the choices in women's shoes!

Cindy

Alice_2014_B
02-23-2015, 11:00 PM
I would essentially be a feminized version of myself, except my little belly up front would be well flat. Aside from that I am content with my height, weight, and shoe size. I am actually quite pleased with how I look all dolled up.

:)

crissytgirl
02-24-2015, 07:53 AM
I would love to look like any of these 3 girls

Candice Mae
02-24-2015, 11:17 AM
This close enough?

tammigurl
03-22-2015, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=Bima;3691430]In the "magic world" thread, Justmetoo inspired me to ask the following question:

If you could turn into a gg, say by magic, science or by any means, how would you look in the best of all worlds?

Jennifer Aniston or Christina Hendricks (Madmen)

Love them both sooooo much!!!!

cassiekat
03-22-2015, 09:45 PM
I think Hayden penterri from the show hero's and the movie ice princess.

Tina955
03-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Jennifer Aniston for me too. Or even Jennifer Love Hewitt.
How I came up with Tina instead of Jennifer, I'll never know lol.

Tina

Alice K
03-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Emma Thompson

Jeanettew
03-22-2015, 11:28 PM
Hard question that, i probably have a couple, Princess Diana always looked amazing then there would be Nicole Kidman always looks great, then i just love the women on Downton Abbey

DianneM
03-23-2015, 01:15 AM
I think I'd like to look like a young Christy McNickol. Early adolescent crush from TV show Family

LookingGlass
03-23-2015, 02:14 AM
I don't know that I can pick one unfortunately. I think I'd do alright myself, though my ex thinks I could do with a nose job. That said, right now I want the hairstyle of the singer from Phantogram, Sarah Barthel.

Okay, maybe Natalie Dormer

Judith96a
03-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Hmmm, let's see...
I think that I'd be happy with the female version of me but perhaps 'scaled down' a little (ie drop a few inches in height to 5'10" rather than 6'1", drop shoe size to UK 8, drop a few dress sizes to say UK 16/18)

Interesting idea!

CatCloud
03-23-2015, 08:32 AM
I would like to look like a more feminine version of myself mainly a female body structure and face. Not really interested in looking like any celebrity out there as i would want to be my female self.

Lily Catherine
03-23-2015, 08:48 AM
Probably similar to the illustration in my earlier avatar down to the hair, albeit slightly older. In other words, I'd be shorter than my current height (166cm) and have a slightly rounder face. As for breast size, reasonable would be the most appropriate word. I'm pretty happy with my shoe size (US6).

For reference:

Krisi
03-23-2015, 09:09 AM
I would be a hot young blonde, intelligent and wealthy. Who wouldn't want that?

If that's not an option, I would look like the sister I never had.

Kirsty Louise
03-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Like my Avatar

NANNETTE
03-24-2015, 06:45 PM
Me too. All three of them.

Kallyope
03-24-2015, 10:39 PM
I'd love to be a feminine version of myself, only younger.

Greek, long dark hair, curvy. I'm already short and really happy with my shoe size as well :)

cardsgirl6
03-25-2015, 12:50 PM
243099 I would like to look exactly like her.

AnotherCuteTGirl
03-30-2015, 01:24 AM
Since I am still in school I'll say I would love to have that stereotype cheerleader look! Blonde hair with the amazing legs and a petite body! I probably could if I shaved and dyed my hair but that's not something I'm willing to try right now :( lol

Sami
03-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Emma Stone she is beautiful 243369

michelle64
03-30-2015, 09:38 PM
id only require 6 hours..id be a legend after that..seriously I have no desire to ever be a women..but the possibilities for just 6 hours intrigues me

ps: to stay on topic id like ginger hair and nice 38DD anything else is just coming along for the ride..

Amber_Lynn86
03-31-2015, 09:22 AM

Jennifer Nettles from the band Sugarland

julie marie1
03-31-2015, 12:22 PM
This is an interesting question. If it were available for a brief period, say a weekend, it would be a very enjoyable experience. I would like to know that I was myself with a different appearance. I would want to be moderately stylish and attractive, so that anyone looking would simple think "nice looking women."

Sweet Paulina
03-31-2015, 12:38 PM
A cross between Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Jerri Hall
Basically tall, blonde blue eyed
Kind of like I am :)

Danielle Hyatt
03-31-2015, 10:23 PM
Victoria Principal for me and big boobs

Nicole Erin
04-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Feminized version of myself.
Now admittedly, I am pretty hot even as a TG. 40 of the 50 photos on my phone are of myself.
However, if I turned into a GG version of myself, I better not end up with a bunch of cellulite on the thighs.

KimberlyJean
04-02-2015, 05:32 AM
I agree with Nicole, I would want to look like myself only the one that was born a girl.

Judy
04-02-2015, 05:49 AM
For me...I've always wanted to look like Raquel Welch!

She's beautiful and buxom too!

BobbyRay
04-02-2015, 06:14 AM
I would like to look similar, though not identical to, Kate Mara

I love the way she looks and whilst it is most likely wishful thinking I like to think that a feminised version of my face wouldn't be too dissimilar.

typhoidmary
04-02-2015, 06:55 AM
I'd be happy looking like myself, just with my more masculine traits toned down enough that people don't think I'm a man or can't tell which one I am.

Love Dove
04-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Myself but with smaller nose! And shorter so I could wear heals!

Joanncdnj
04-02-2015, 09:00 AM
I would be happy just being a plain Jane, no drama, attractive and healthy. So many times I'll notice a gal just sitting or watching,
jeans, top, flip flops, sunglasses, just living the moment. I ask "why couldn't that have been me?" It seems that would have been
the easier road had I had the option. Oh well, next life, and a thong every day too!!! ;-)

longirl
04-03-2015, 04:13 PM
A Feminine version of my self would be fine but i would prefer:

Cindia
04-03-2015, 04:22 PM
A tall, skinny red head with tiny boobs, great legs, pretty green eyes and a smile that stops traffic.
Not too much to ask for :battingeyelashes:

Jessie James
04-04-2015, 02:24 AM
I would want to be a feminized version of myself with a few caveats. I would like to be shorter (about 5'5" or so) with an hourglass body shape, have blue eyes instead of my brown ones and have the ability to fly.

If you're gonna dream, dream big! :)

Jessie ~☆

rockerreds
04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Me with 38D breasts.

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Maybe a couple inches shorter, around 5'9" from 5'11" and my sister. She has always been rather stylish, and is my only family member who knows I like to dress (She has probably forgotten, but when I came out to her many years ago, she asked me if I did drag and I told her, yes, I dressed on occasion), although she has never seen me as such.

irene9999
04-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Probably a more feminized version of me with smaller shoulders, bugger bust and more a more femme face

Allycttv
04-04-2015, 04:14 PM
I would totally change. I'd love to be 5'4 and thin with boobs size c. With long blonde hair. Unfortunately only a dream.

Dana44
04-04-2015, 04:59 PM
wow, I would like c cups and smaller shoulders and less developed arms. Everything else is okay.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
04-04-2015, 09:09 PM
My ideal would be to look like Lana Parrilla, the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. She is stunningly gorgeous!

rockerreds
04-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Karen Gillan