PDA

View Full Version : A night out

Marcie
02-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Tonight I decided to venture out in public. This is the first time I have tried this in about two years. My wife is on vacation in the sunny south and I have had the opportunity to dress every day while she is away. I have spent the last week trying to perfect my appearance for the outside world. I decided to dress very casual in skinny jeans, high boots, a dark blue scoop neck sweater, a little silver necklace, silver earrings and of course suitable undergarments to give me a nice feminine body. I put on one of my wife's jackets which really looked sexy. I spent a lot of time on my makeup and my wig. I the ventured out to the local mall, which I must say was not very busy. I walked through the mall with nervous confidence and even stopped at a couple of casual dress shops. One of the sales ladies asked if she could be of assistance but I told her, in my best female voice, I was just browsing. After my short visit there, I decided to drive to a coffee shop in the next town. The shop was very busy, so I only stayed for about ten minutes, and then walked along the main street for another five minutes. I was very pleased with my outing, receiving only a couple of curious looks in the coffee shop. I do stand out like a sore thumb because I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, however It seems like there are a lot more tall women out and about than there used to be.

RADER
02-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Good for you, and yes, being tall can hurt ones appearance, after all,
you can't cut your legs down, it would hurt a lot... LOL
Rader

Diversity
02-09-2015, 11:54 PM
So glad you had the opportunity that you had, Marcie. Thank you for sharing and good luck to you for future outings as well!
Di

Rachael Leigh
02-10-2015, 12:50 AM
Sounds like a good time Marci, I'm with you on being tall. 6'2 also

Krisi
02-10-2015, 07:44 AM
You had fun, that's what counts. Did you take photos?

Beverley Sims
02-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Marcie,
All you have to do is take charge of the moment and it appears you did.

carhill2mn
02-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Good for you! Proper preparation really helps. The good news is that there are many more tall girls these days. Tall GGs attract more attention but acting confidently with a smile will go along way towards being accepted.