PDA

View Full Version : My wife never ceases to amaze me - It's been a productive month

FeliciaMCD
02-10-2015, 02:18 PM
My wife has always known about me being a crossdresser. We started dating after being introduced by a mutual friend I was swapping clothes with. She was okay with it. However, due to living so close to parents (apartment attached to their house) and budgetary constraints, I never got to explore much. Eventually I pushed things a bit too far and ended up purging and practically going into hibernation because I didn't want to upset my wife. This lasted for probably 2-3 years. The furthest we got after that was her buying me panties for valentines day about 3 years back now (so it's been around 6 years since I've done anything beyond panties, and even that became less frequent)

Well, early last month I brought it up to her again (as I had before) and told her I was sorry I had pushed too far before. How upon reflection I found that I wasn't interested in going that far, but I did want to explore crossdressing.

So she grudgingly agreed to a DADT relationship. She wouldn't freak out if she found clothes in the laundry, and I could ask her to go shopping if I wanted some dressing up time. Also, we're much better off financially now, so my allowance can go toward almost anything I want.

After a week or so of DADT I mentioned I appreciated it, but I don't care for hiding things. I felt like I had to be sneaky about it. Our relationship is built on 100% honesty, and sneaking around isn't what I wanted to be doing. She took that to heart, and we had a great discussion. Mostly about the where I had tried to take it before, and other things I had been interested in at that time. I think that put her mind at ease. One night while watching TV she said "do you want to get dressed up?"

After that she decided to let me try on some of her clothes (off limits, normally). And then a few days later she said "do you want me to do your makeup tomorrow?" That was two weeks ago. Now she seems practically fine about all of it. She's helped me do a bit of waxing, and even said I look good. Wow. I never thought I would hear that, lol.

Well, on Sunday we went out and did some shopping. She picked up a few things, and even picked up a pair of shoes for me. In the last year I've gone from a size 13 to a 12, mostly due to width (losing weight) and now I've managed to slip into a women's 12. There are a few places around that have that size.

When we got home she said she couldn't wait to show me my valentine's gift, but I couldn't actually have it until Valentines day.

She picked out an entire outfit for me! Shirt, jacket, skirt, shoes and even a necklace. Along with it she bought me a new movie and some "spa day" items. We'll be having a girls day watching movies, doing makeup and face masks on this coming Saturday!

I know it's a long read, but I had to share. Call it bragging, I'm just excited that my wife knows me so well and has gone out of her way to accept this. I try not to press it, but I try to make sure she's not just doing this all the while torturing herself. I can tell she's actually starting to get into it, and I can only hope it keeps up. I just have to remember to let her move the line, not me.

Thanks for reading!

carhill2mn
02-10-2015, 02:29 PM
You are right to be amazed by your wife! She is special. Now it is up to you to be sure that she knows how you feel about her.

FeliciaMCD
02-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Most definitely!

She mentioned that I had seemed to be doing more for her lately. I felt bad because I didn't want it to be "just" because she was starting to soften up on what I wanted. I do like to think I do things for her all the time, but I guess it's not too bad if she has noticed an increase lately.

pamela7
02-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Congratulations. I feel when the wife "gets it", realises its not a threat, they can really embrace having a new bestie to shop with, and so on.
There's a way this can end well, thank you for sharing. it's not bragging, it's "show and tell". :-)))

Pat
02-10-2015, 03:06 PM
She mentioned that I had seemed to be doing more for her lately. I felt bad because I didn't want it to be "just" because she was starting to soften up on what I wanted.

The old saying is "Happy wife; happy life." but it cuts both ways. She's doing stuff that allows you to be happy. So you try to make her happy, not as payback, but just because you're happy and who else would you try to please? It's how things are supposed to be. Don't worry -- be happy. ;)

Sarah Smith
02-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Congratulations, It is great to have that support at home :) I hope you enjoy your present! Make sure to spoil her too though!
Clara xx

Henriette7
02-10-2015, 03:32 PM
What a fantastic story. Indeed you have a special wife. She have crossed a big line, take good care of her :-)

Hugs
Henriette

MakeupRox
02-10-2015, 04:19 PM
I am so very happy for both of you! It is very nice to share our nose inner and vulnerable selvs. This will be a fun and exciting time for you both & will bring you closer together(imo)

Have fun & enjoy each other

Tanya+
02-10-2015, 06:20 PM
I just got to mop the drool off my keyboard, there.. Felicia , darling, you have a good one there. Now don't forget this girl deserves every good thing, so make it your life's work to give her pleasure the way She likes it, make her feel as loved as you do now, God Bless you both

Kandi Robbins
02-10-2015, 07:14 PM
It's not bragging, it's sharing! Great story and I am so happy I was able to read it. Love is a wonderful and complex thing and takes so much work to both give and receive it.

kimdl93
02-10-2015, 08:57 PM
That's so wonderful and heartening. Have a really wonderful Valentine's Day!

justmetoo
02-10-2015, 09:52 PM
That's wonderful! Another one of those lovely stories that warms my heart and mists up my eyes. :)
Thank you for sharing!

MissTee
02-10-2015, 11:48 PM
I love stories of acceptance and support. That was a lovely one. Thank you for sharing with us.

Beverley Sims
02-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Felicia,
Treat your wife gently and do not push the situation.
It will resolve itself gradually and you should have a successful relationship.
If you overstep the mark you are likely to sour the siuation, so, take the lead from your wife and if she is enthusiastic she will mould you into someone she would like.

FeliciaMCD
02-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

We have been working away from the office all week and on Monday night she suggested I work Tuesday in drag since "no one would know."

There are still boundaries, but they are easily manageable. She's not keen on me shaving my legs, but she doesn't mind (and actually enjoys) my chest/armpits. I'm also not allowed to have breast forms, but she did let me try on her bras yesterday, without hesitation, when I asked. I had measured myself while wearing a piece of shapewear and I knew she had some old bras that were that band size. Before buying my own I wanted to try some and confirm.

SheriM
02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
I think both you and your wife have handled this very well. My congrats. I can only dream of such a relationship.

Connie61
02-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Congrats!! So great to hear when wives will enjoy the experience together with their hubby.

mary spence
02-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Wow! That's a great story. Congrats. Looking forward to hearing about the fun you had.

Paula_Femme
02-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Congratulations to you both Felicia, it sounds as if you're both going to have a wonderful Valentines Day! :battingeyelashes:

Melissa in SE Tn
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
You are indeed very blessed!

Nadya
02-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Aww, that sounds wonderful. It sounds to me like she may actually be coming around to the idea but I agree, you shouldn't push it. You don't want her to relapse. I've heard that open communication is key to long-lasting relationships and when it involves a partner that CDs, that is especially important. Glad things are going well! :)