PDA

View Full Version : Rachel has peeked out!

Racheltvvt
02-11-2015, 09:59 AM
So after being the 600lb gorilla in the room for 35 years, the topic of Rachel has been discussed. After all these years of being a very closely guarded secret, I'm peaking out of the closet!

I've been Crossdressing for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately the clothes I wore back then where taken from my Mothers dresser. That caused more than one argument, but not about my wearing women's clothing. Skipping forward a couple decades, I started texting with her. I have many excuses why this was done over TM. But the important thing is that communication has begun. I started off by apologizing for stealing from her. We "talked" for two hours about that and what has happened between them and now. I told her that I sometimes wonder how things would be different if I had been born a girl. I told her I had planned to go to TG North for a complete make over and photos. She was very supportive, even wants to see the pictures. Overall the conversation, all things considered, went well. I plan on following up with a face to face conversation as soon as I can.

Bria
02-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Sounds like a great first step, good luck with the next steps!

Hugs, Bria

Beverley Sims
02-11-2015, 11:21 AM
Maybe you can make up for lost years.

Jaymees22
02-11-2015, 12:49 PM
This sounds like a good first step and it certainly sounds like she wants to have a relationship with you too. Good luck Jaymee

Henriette7
02-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Great to hear Rachel, sounds like a good beginning on a new time for you. best of luck going forward :-)

Hugs
Henriette

Vinni
02-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Good luck Rachel. Kudos to you and your Mom.

Racheltvvt
02-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks to all for the encouragement!