PDA

View Full Version : I caught her thinking

JessicasRabbit
02-11-2015, 03:36 PM
My wife prefers that I only CD at home.
For a few weeks now, my wife has been excited for a trip across state to visit her family.
Yesterday, she got some news that made her sad. After spending some time on the phone with her sisters, she told me she had a question to ask me. She asked if I minded if she made the trip without me. I held back my excitement as I didn’t really want to go anyway. I told her that I was okay with that.
She further explained that she needed some “sister-time.” And that they would be having girly discussions and whatnot, that they are more open when their guys aren’t around.
I quickly replied, “I’ll dress like this!” I was dressed up in tights, a pencil skirt, and woman’s sweater, and large hoop ear-rings.
There was a long pause between us as I could see that she was actually thinking of what I had just said (perhaps I just caught her off-guard). She scoffed (not angrily…it was almost more of a laugh), and added, “It would be just weird. No one will say much.”

I was happy inside that she didn’t burst out angrily in her reply. I liked that it seemed like she actually considered it, however briefly.

natalie_cheryl
02-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Lola I say the same sort of thing to my wife every now and then just to see the gears grind as she comes up with a response

Vala
02-12-2015, 01:48 AM
That look must have been priceless :) I think a comment like that will be off guard most of the time.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Jessica,
We must always maintain a little levity in our lives.
It is nice your wife is thinking.
It may lead to better things if you don't push it.

Krisi
02-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Sometimes my wife will go to lunch "with the ladies". I ask if I can go if I wear my boobs (code for dressing as a woman). She might kid about it for a moment but in the end the answer is always "no" as I know it will be.

I have no desire to out myself as a crossdresser but someday I would like to go out with her to someplace where nobody would know either of us.