PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction

Kate Simmons
02-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Many here say they are driven to CD. When you do have the opportunity to dress without interference, does the experience leave you satisfied or wanting more? In my case since it's become for myself a matter of choice to do or not to do anyway going back to drab is not such a big deal. I could live either way really but choose to do both. how about all of you? :)

Nadya
02-11-2015, 09:37 PM
For me, it's tough to say for sure. Sometimes I feel content just being dressed up, sometimes I want something more out of it. Maybe it's an adrenaline thing where I want to continue to feel a rush which explains why I want to go out more. It could also be that wanting to go out is something I want to do to fully express myself. Maybe it's a mixture of the two. :)

Nikki A.
02-11-2015, 09:42 PM
It depends how long I can dress. If it's a whole day and I'm out and about by the end of the day I'm happy to go back to drab. But there is that time while I am changing back that I wish I didn't have to.

grace7777
02-12-2015, 01:08 AM
I present as a woman as much as I can. For work I have to go back to drab. This is really depressing. If I was wealthy enough to not have to work or could work totally from home, then I could be en femme almost all the time.

Rachelakld
02-12-2015, 01:22 AM
I do like both sides of my personality, but .....
after 50 years, doing "stuff" like going to physio today "en femme" just adds a different aspect to my otherwise normal boring visit

Vala
02-12-2015, 01:39 AM
I guess I'm driven to cd but I must say that the lack of opportunity plays a big part in that. Cause when i think about having unlimited opportunities my cding would change to a choice in the morning.
so for now I'm driven and feel happy afterward.

Traceyjo
02-12-2015, 06:53 AM
You could say I am driven to CD because whenever I have an opportunity to do so I never fail to take advantage of it. However I do always feel satisfied when the time comes to change back and just have the appreciation of the experience . I don't feel frustrated when I have to spend two or three weeks without dressing but when I know the next session is approaching I feel a high degree of excitement and anticipation in the couple of days prior to the event.

JeanetteX
02-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Depends on how long I can go dressed. If only for a few hours then no....can't say I'm satisfied, I want more. Fortunately I live alone so whenever the opportunity is there, usually on Sundays, I go dressed all day long and that gives me all the satisfaction in the world.

Spending the whole day EF, cooking EF, cleaning EF, everything EF...a magical feeling. Last Christmas I had no family obligations at all so from the 24th until the 26th (we have Boxing Day over here) I was Jeanette for 3 consecutive days. Like that song goes....I wish it could be Xmas every day!!!!!

No problem though having to go back to drab. I quite like my male life as well. Guess I'm lucky to be able to say I've found some sort of balance.

Ashley1212
02-12-2015, 07:46 AM
At first it seemed that any time would be ok. But seem that now days. I want to be dressed more and more. I would be fine if I went a week or a few days. But now it is almost everyday. Ashley.

CarlaWestin
02-12-2015, 08:05 AM
I would love to be in an existence where male/drab mode would catch people off guard. "OMG! You're really a man?" But, that's just fantasy. In reality world, I still suffer from occasional residual guilt even though I'm way passed the self acceptance moment. Recently, there was an issue that could have potentially jeopardized my career/life plan. I just didn't even think about cd'ing until all scenarios were parsed to all possible conclusions and the situation resolved. Sometimes cold reality has to be the 800 pound gorilla in the room. But, coming up on a four day weekend that I'm sure will be too much wardrobe, too little time.

Marcie
02-12-2015, 08:06 AM
I certainly feel I would like to have more time dressed enfemme. I do grab every opportunity to do so. Most of my life I must live in my male mode, however the thought of my other personality is always in the back of my mind. As a married person with a wife that would be unacceptable (to the point of divorce), with this hidden personality, I must stay in my male mode unless she is away.

kimdl93
02-12-2015, 08:07 AM
I am a bit atypical in that I dress as a male out of necessity. I never change back to male mode for any other reason.

pamela7
02-12-2015, 08:49 AM
I am a bit atypical in that I dress as a male out of necessity. I never change back to male mode for any other reason.

Me too, it seems now the cat is out of the bag so to speak, male clothing is only of necessity.

Connie61
02-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I can dress for short periods of time only. I am not satisfied after these short times. I am hoping to dress for 1 or 2 days sometime in the future when wife goes on a visit. I will wear fem undies under my drab clothes for work and around house when family is around. I always crave wanting to be dressed fem. I have let my nails grow to a nice length and use clear nail polish. So far haven't been noticed. If I do I have a good explanation.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2015, 01:11 PM
I choose both, it is convenient to be able to mix however I feel.

docrobbysherry
02-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Interesting that u should mention, "Satisfaction", Kate. Few here list that as a reason for dressing.

But, for me it is a major one. When I put together a look, an outfit, a setup, or a complete story? If the photos look good when I finish, I get a feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment from the experience! Probably why I don't bother, "throwing on a few things", anymore? No satisfaction in that!

Kate Simmons
02-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction got it back. ;):battingeyelashes::)

sabrinaedwards
02-12-2015, 04:05 PM
When I am "dressed" I always want more! I sometimes think that I could live full time as a transgendered person. Today I am dressed in a LBD, red patent heels, new wig and jewelry. Wow, I love to be this way. So yes I want more.
Love, Sabrina

Natasha V
02-12-2015, 04:21 PM
This girl is never Satisfied, She could wear satin nighties and wake up wanting more. Just enjoying what I can with what is available at the time.

franlee
02-12-2015, 05:22 PM
I am satisfied most times with the experience of that one time, sometimes more than others. But I always want more, not necessarily right then. If I ever quite "wanting more" than it will be end of my CDing. Much like any habit or addiction. The biggest satisfaction I ever experienced in dressing was that "I do it for me." What ever the reason at the time it is what I want to and choose to do.

ange_o
02-13-2015, 06:40 AM
The satisfaction for me lies in the relaxed feeling I get when dressed at home. Whether it be 2 hours or two days I am just satisfied that I got the chance.

MichelleDevon
02-13-2015, 07:19 AM
I love all my Michelle time... Am I "driven" to it? Not sure that is quite the right description but I am unsure how to describe it any better. If and when I have "home alone" time I will usually spend some or all of it in Michelle mode and that leaves me feeling more relaxed and generally happier. I don't think I would want to be Michelle all of the time even if that was an available option. There are times when I enjoy being Stephen and if, as a consequence, I have to be in drab then so be it - it is nice to be able to be smart sometimes and sometimes good just to be a "slob"!!!

But I do like to be out and about as Michelle and being "accepted" out there as Michelle gives me a great deal of satisfaction. I find that it doesn't actually matter too much if I am recognised as male or female. I was recently warmly greeted by a sales assistant in our local "department store" - she thought I hadn't been in much recently but as I explained I had probably been in as Stephen and she hadn't connected the two apparently different people. Similarly in the dress agency they know me as Michelle and I know I can always go in for a browse and get a warm welcome and good advice. If Michelle goes to the Tesco supermarket I often find myself in conversation with other shoppers or staff and they just accept that this is ME.

The satisfaction of such unqualified acceptance is sooooo good. And I think that is what makes it easy to put up with having to be Stephen for such a lot of time because I know that when I do get Michelle time it will be a rewarding experience.

And tonight is girls night out :)

Michelle
xxx

Angela Marie
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
It's very difficult for me to go back to drab after going out as Angela. The ability to interact with others whether shopping, dining or whatever as a woman is an exhilarating feeling

phoseluvr
02-13-2015, 06:09 PM
I love to dress up at home as often as I please, and that's great. But, living in the area that I do (the North Dakota Bakken country), I have to severely limit my trips out into the public world. The last time I got to go out dressed up was this last Halloween, it's just so safe to get all dolled up on the one day when no one really looks down at you for doing it, I guess. But, I spent 6 hours at a small bar, and I loved every second of every minute f every one of those hours! When the evening was over? Going home and getting back into DRAB was the hardest thing to do...I never wanted that night to end!

Glenda58
02-13-2015, 11:20 PM
I love dressing up and going out but I also like doing things as a man at times. If I could I would spend more time dressed up then in DRAM but being married I can.