PDA

View Full Version : panty lines

Alesia
01-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Do any of you girls have trouble with pantylines? I like them and even like to see them, but have had more people say something to me about them than I do about my waisteband sticking out. Just wanted other thoughts,
Alesia P.S what's wrong with them?

Donnie
01-31-2006, 02:14 PM
always loved them, part of what attracts me to them I guess, wondering what they may look and feel like when you see them

Alesia
01-31-2006, 02:24 PM
always loved them, part of what attracts me to them I guess, wondering what they may look and feel like when you see themI like the feeling of them. Nor do I mind when people see them. But when they do they have to say something like Sissy!:o

8fingers
01-31-2006, 05:45 PM
I like the feeling of them. Nor do I mind when people see them. But when they do they have to say something like Sissy!:o
That's half the fun:)

Kristina Marie
01-31-2006, 06:56 PM
always loved them, part of what attracts me to them I guess, wondering what they may look and feel like when you see them
I agree 100% with you Donnie.

Helen MC
01-31-2006, 07:00 PM
I love a VPL either on me or on a woman and show them myself under my trousers.

katie7y6
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
I wear Victoria Secret high cut bikini panties for the most part though I have bought some more feminine panties here lately. I have always just assumed that any lines that may have shown through my jeans/slacks would be written off as male undies to those that see me in public. Have I missed the boat here? Is there an obvious way to tell through jeans or slacks that one is wearing panties?

connie rotten
01-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Any body who dislikes panty lines has a screw loose0.02

Staci
01-31-2006, 10:12 PM
I also think panty lines are sexy on the right person.

Stacy Reso
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
when i sleep in a g there is a line on my body where the g was

Nicole Lee
01-31-2006, 11:36 PM
I like panty lines, also. :) My friends say I'm crazy, since they prefer girls in thongs so that the shape of their asses aren't " broken up " by the VPL. I just wave 'em off like whateverrr. :D

Michelle2008
02-01-2006, 01:45 AM
I like it when my panty lines show or my panties waistband are showing when I bend over. I don't care if anyone sees or makes a comment. Its who I am and what I love to do....wear panties that is.

As what "8fingers" said...."thats half the fun." I couldn't of said it better!

Good luck,
Michelle

Alesia
02-01-2006, 02:21 AM
I wear Victoria Secret high cut bikini panties for the most part though I have bought some more feminine panties here lately. I have always just assumed that any lines that may have shown through my jeans/slacks would be written off as male undies to those that see me in public. Have I missed the boat here? Is there an obvious way to tell through jeans or slacks that one is wearing panties?
Some of the panties I have have grat big ruffels and scalloped legs. A little hard not to notice! very pretty though.

sue1970
02-01-2006, 06:20 AM
I wear panties and a bra 24/7 and frankly could careless if it upsets some one. Live and let live.

shelbyjeans4u
02-01-2006, 06:53 AM
It doesn't bother me if they see my panties orbra,eitther,I kinda like them myself,and besides,why hide them, it'shard not to look in a store to catch a glimpse or two either:D :D

Alesia
02-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Sorry if I am venting here but why do pantylines make me a sissy, do you think the people saying that are just envious? I think a lot more people would wear them if they could!:cry:

Alesia
02-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Do the GG's here mind seeing us girls wearing panties? Do you think most girls mind?
Alesia

Alesia
02-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Wore my white slacks today, had a very visable pantyline. Was wearing V.S pink satan hi cut briefs. Very noticable, but no comments just looks.

Sedona
02-04-2006, 11:48 AM
In all seriousness (for the record, I think VPLs are very sexy), but if you're worried about it, as many GGs are, do what they do: Thongs that match your skin color. And, if VPLs from them is an issue (sometimes with very clingy fabrics), a skin-tone g-string normally can't be seen even under a white pair of spandex workout shorts.

Kimberley
02-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry girls but I am with the GG's on this one.
I love a thong or G for a number of reasons comfort being first.
:bs:

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-04-2006, 12:44 PM
The growing popularity of "boy short" panties among GGs is another way to avoid VPL for those who don't like wearing thongs.

As far as why VPL is generally considered a major fashion faux pas, it's in effect letting people see your underwear. It also disrupts the line of the clothing.

ashlee chiffon
02-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey gals, the fashion next year is moving to boy cut panties...*though i still luv GirlCutPanties*, thongs are on their way out...yeaaaa!:clap:

PennieS
02-17-2006, 02:51 PM
i love panty lines. i always look for them on my wife and other voulopuos ladys. For the past 3 years I have only been wearing panties and it drives my wife nuts, She is not real fond of them, (she thinks it is just a fetish, But she doesn't know the rest of the story). She started telling me I have panty lines sometimes or my waistband might be showing. I just make sure that I do show her a little pantyline or band now and then just to irk her, just for kicks. She knows now that I am doing it on purpose in front of her and does not like it. She also doesn't like it that i have more panties then her and mine look better. Plus the fact that mine are smaller then hers too, irks her. She even threw out some of my pink ones and flowered ones, but i got more. i have arround 50 pair in my drawer and no male underwear at all. She works as a nurse and always tells me i better not get in an accident and be at her hospital in panties. I told her no one would care and I really don't worry about it, but she does. I already have been at the docters office and Chiropracters office in pantys and no one ever said anything. Of course they were just my plain white ones but I am sure they new but nothing was said. Now if they were my bright printed ones or some of my others I am sure they would have noticed for sure. I am a chef and sometimes now i wear flowered ones under my white chefs pants because i know if I bend over just right they will show. My salad girl at my kitchen said how nice they looked and I just smiled and told her she should see some of my others. she thought I would be embarrised but i liked it. She went out and told the waitresses what she saw and I am sure they have all checked them out. But what can they do, i am the Boss and I am the one that signs their paychecks. Mostly it has just become a little joke in the kitchen and I am debating upon what I might show up with at work in the future. Maybe one of my bras or maybe a silk blouse under my Chef Jacket sometime, or maybe just a little makeup. Anyway it is a blast.;)

Julie York
02-17-2006, 04:05 PM
The growing popularity of "boy short" panties among GGs is another way to avoid VPL for those who don't like wearing thongs.

As far as why VPL is generally considered a major fashion faux pas, it's in effect letting people see your underwear. It also disrupts the line of the clothing.

It also emphasises that you have a fat arse and can't dress yourself in trousers that fit properly.

:D

AnnaMaria
02-18-2006, 06:48 AM
I have to agree with Marlena and Julie on this one. While I do find it sexy sometimes to see a gg's panty line Overall it makes me think that the girl doing it just doesn't realize it is showing or she just doesn't care enough about her appearence to take the time to make sure that she doesn't have a panty line.

In a nut shell the issue is that it is not very ladylike to allow others to know what kind of panties you are wearing. Thus the big deal made about thongs. Though in reality you can ge the same result with a full cut brief that fits properly or with boy shorts. When I wear jeans I don't worry about what panties I wear because I know they are thick enough to hide most anything but when I wear my work pants which are all either dresss slacks or kahki girls pants I do pay attention so that I don't have a panty line. What it comes down to is that this issue is one of the things that seperates the men and women in this world. Men don't think of things like this or they only think about it in terms of seeing it on women and women think about it on a regular basis to insure they don't do it.

anna

Mistress Frillee
02-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Do you think others notice a VPL on a guy in public?

Helen MC
02-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes!

Alaina Ann
02-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Men's underwear and womans panties have just about become one of the same.

I have some sexy men's underwear that are prettier than any of my wife's panties. Who really knows and who really cares?

Love Alaina

P.S. Do it today because tomorrow may never come!!

deana cd
02-18-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't mind if my panty line shows. I usually wear cotton ones so it's not as much of an issue as it is when i wear satin ones. I think it's kinda sexy and makes me feel even more fem