PDA

View Full Version : Does your Spouse know when you are in the pink Fog?

Natasha V
02-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Yesterday as I got home from work I felt this great desire to dress and take that 800 lb gorilla off my back but I was still trying to degress from dressing. My wife de was baking at the time I walked in when she sees me she asked me how I was doing and if I had a great day I replied yes went into the bedroom and just took off my shoes and laid down, she looks at me and asked me if everything was OK. I replied yes and that I was a bit tired, she went and sat next to me and asked again how I was feeling ,she then said I need for you too go and Dress in my pretty outfits for her that she needed to see her. I replied OK then she stepped out went to the store and asked if I wanted anything. I started to dress I could feel the layers of Stress peel off and this anxiety become peace. When she got home a few minutes later she saw me and was all smiles and we started chit chatting about our plans for our vacation next month and what I planned on taking with me to wear out there. We were like two girls just enjoying the evening. I can't believe how much she has come to understand about my desire to dress. I love her and hope to god I get to spend many yrs with my Loving Wife. Thank You all.

Tonya Rose
02-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Hi, Natasha :hugs:
Yes Jackie does recognize when I am in Dyer need for Tonya time! and will suggest that I need to take a day or two off to just relax and enjoy It!!!
And that`s when the PINK fog really starts getting thick. LOL!!!!! I get lost for days!!!!!:daydreaming:

Hugs GF! Tonya!

Isabella Ross
02-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Natasha...wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. To answer your question, absolutely. There are times when I do or say something that's a trigger for my wife...I guess it must be a dead giveaway to her. Her response is usually, "You need to go put a dress on." So I usually do...

Beverley Sims
02-13-2015, 03:26 PM
My spouse does not want to see a pink fog situation so she goes with the flow reservedly.

Natasha V
02-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Thank you for your great response...

LexiNexi
02-13-2015, 08:04 PM
Yesterday as I got home from work I felt this great desire to dress and take that 800 lb gorilla off my back but I was still trying to degress from dressing. My wife de was baking at the time I walked in when she sees me she asked me how I was doing and if I had a great day I replied yes went into the bedroom and just took off my shoes and laid down, she looks at me and asked me if everything was OK. I replied yes and that I was a bit tired, she went and sat next to me and asked again how I was feeling ,she then said I need for you too go and Dress in my pretty outfits for her that she needed to see her. I replied OK then she stepped out went to the store and asked if I wanted anything. I started to dress I could feel the layers of Stress peel off and this anxiety become peace. When she got home a few minutes later she saw me and was all smiles and we started chit chatting about our plans for our vacation next month and what I planned on taking with me to wear out there. We were like two girls just enjoying the evening. I can't believe how much she has come to understand about my desire to dress. I love her and hope to god I get to spend many yrs with my Loving Wife. Thank You all.

awwww... you are lucky