PDA

View Full Version : Best thing I have ever done

DonnaP
02-14-2015, 09:14 AM
I really mean when I say finding this site and joining is the best thing I have ever done. This site has helped me in so many ways. It has made more relaxed about what I do and also a lot more confident. All your help and suggestion mean a lot to me. Thanks to everyone who has answered my post so far for all your help. Hope that I can some day help others and continue to receive such great support.

DonnaP

EllenJo
02-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Donna, this forum has helped many of us and I am so glad you found us and the support you need. You are not alone, we are here for you.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

alwayshave
02-14-2015, 09:27 AM
Donna, I have found this site very cathartic. After having spent years hiding my CDing, this site made me realize that I don't need to hide and that my CD is not wrong. While my fiancee knew about my CDing before I came to this site, the site helped me talk to her about it and open up. She was already supportive, it just helped me be able to talk and not be ashamed like I was letting her down. So I completely understand your sentiment.

janettexie
02-14-2015, 09:45 AM
I am just new here but there are so many things i raconize and feel the support of others. It is nice to find this place and feel the comfort of sharing my feelings with others.

Vikky
02-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi Donna

I know just how you feel and posted about it a week or two back.

Vikky

pamela7
02-14-2015, 10:22 AM
yes, a literal life-saver, this forum is the best of any kind i've ever met - thank you everyone

Michelle 78
02-14-2015, 10:30 AM
I couldn't have said it better Donna! this site is awesome. It's great to have so many like minded people in one place to help each other out. many thanks to all on here.

Michelle

Beverley Sims
02-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Donna,
Remain positive in your outlook and keep the communication going.

Maria 60
02-15-2015, 10:21 AM
It really is a great place, I would also say since joining here I have been more confidence and more complete. Before joining here I never owned a wig or make up or jewelry, not to mention the great advice I get here. No therapist has real life experience like most of us here, and appreciate that this is a clean site and hope it stays this way. I know it helped me mentally and psychically and hope we can do the same for others.

Rebekah_uk
02-15-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi Everybody

I have to admit I was a lurker before I joined. Very much ashamed of what I was and not sure how to cope with it. Even as a lurker I read a lot of the posts. This gave a me a better understanding of who I am. Finally the courage last February to tell my wife about Rebekah. I have followed everybodies advice and we have come along way in a year.

So was joining the best thing I did and the answer is absolutely and positively yes.

Rebekah_uk
02-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Hi Everybody

I have to admit I was a lurker before I joined. Very much ashamed of what I was and not sure how to cope with it. Even as a lurker I read a lot of the posts. This gave a me a better understanding of who I am. Finally the courage last February to tell my wife about Rebekah. I have followed everybodies advice and we have come along way in a year.

So was joining the best thing I did and the answer is absolutely and positively yes.

Love and Hugs
Becky