PDA

View Full Version : Had a Great Time with Carrie Today

Kim_Bitzflick
02-14-2015, 05:51 PM
A couple months ago, I contacted a girl (Carrie) on this forum that I noticed lived close by. We PMed each other and made plans to meet for lunch in boy mode. A couple weeks ago, we finally got to meet. She is a wonderful caring person, as evidenced by what she told me about her wife's medical issues and how she is determined to take care of her.

After that, I invited her to my super bowl party for crossdressers. I really enjoyed that too.

So today, we decided to go out to lunch & a movie. I got dressed pretty and Carrie came in boy mode. I was VERY surprised when he showed up at my house with flowers for my wife. He has a heart of gold. Keep in mind we are both very hetero males and this was NOT anything sexual. But the whole time he treated me like a lady.

We went to Ruby Tuesday's - I love their salad bar - and then to a movie. He was a perfect gentleman. He opened doors for me (I had to get used to that), patiently waited to start eating while I went to the girls room, etc. He even bought lunch - So I had to make him let me buy the movie tickets & snacks.

I really enjoyed it. Just two friends going out & doing normal things.

So here's a big THANK YOU to Carrie. I had a wonderful time. You've become a good friend.

BTW, being Valentine's day, I would have loved to spend it with my lovely wife, but alas, she has to work.......sigh.

carrie2014
02-15-2015, 01:20 AM
OK everyone if all us closet cd's had a friend like Kim to help us it would be a real blessing. She got me to dress in girl mode go to her superbowl party and meet some really great people and feel at home in kind of a public setting. As Kim said we went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, great salad bar for her even better for me with diabetes. Even if we know each other in boy mode on the inside, on the outside in girl mode it makes feel really good to be in public with her and treat her like the pretty lady she has worked so hard to become. I am also THANKING YOU for a great day together, you have know idea how good it is to have someone to spend time with.

Lynn Marie
02-15-2015, 04:51 AM
Great story girls. Welcome to the wonderful world of CD girlfriends.

Shelly Preston
02-15-2015, 05:06 AM
Its good to hear you had a lot of fun.

I am sure this will be the first of many happy times out enjoying yourselves.

Michelle 78
02-15-2015, 07:03 AM
Great story Girls must have been great to have such fun!

Hugs

Michelle

Marcelle
02-15-2015, 08:00 AM
Hi Kim,

What a great story and what a great friend. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Victoria Demeanor
02-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Great story and happy for you both Yes I'm jealous...

Maria 60
02-15-2015, 10:00 AM
That's great, sounds like two good people sharing something special. It makes my day hearing happy stories like this, and the best part, again this community helped again. Hope you keep up the friendship and maybe next time you go out it will be two girlfriends.

carrie2014
02-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Victoria don't be jealous give it time and you will find a person as helpful as my friend. It took me a year to find someone as helpful as my friend Kim. A good start was joining the rest of the great ladies on this forum. ( thanks ladies for all the input you have giving on this forum. there is strength in numbers) All good things come in time. Bye the way thank you ladies all for the great replies to this thread.

Beverley Sims
02-15-2015, 12:44 PM
An interesting story with a little twist, others are doing it that way as well.
It is just that you don't hear of them.

kimdl93
02-19-2015, 08:13 AM
It's great that the two of you could meet and enjoy the commaraderie.