PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream:.....what's yours?

ophelia
02-20-2015, 08:18 PM
I have a dream: that Melanie Lynne and Laura offer a 25% discount to all *crossdressers and transgenders. *30% to blonde crossdressers

What's your dream?

StephanieinSecret
02-20-2015, 09:28 PM
I wish LindyBop and Bare Necessities had discounts like that!

Beverley Sims
02-20-2015, 11:13 PM
To own an upscale boutique and turn over the merchandise so as I can make a profit.

It would probably be a TG friendly shop. :)

docrobbysherry
02-21-2015, 12:04 AM
I had a dream of becoming a woman for over 10 years. Then, after receiving and wearing my female suit I saw myself become a naked female in my mirror. That was about 6 years ago.

Since then, Sherry's life has become like dreams come true for me. Only, it's been a journey well beyond the wildest dream I've ever had when sleeping or awake!:daydreaming:

Brandy Mathews
02-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Haven't we all Sherry, would be amazing!!!!! O.k. , back in the real world. And we are dressing like them, trying our best to look like them, act like them, walk like them. Let's give it hell ladies!!!!!!!!
Bree:)

Marcelle
02-21-2015, 06:16 AM
I win the lottery, can retire tomorrow, my wife and I buy a cabin in the woods with lots of land. I can dress how please (with or without make-up) and just exist waking up to the sound of birds singing. :)

Hugs

Isha

pamela7
02-21-2015, 06:20 AM
oh yes Isha, definitely, I'd add tho, in that case we'd be buck-naked most the time, just dressing for teasing when we desire

FeliciaCDSNJ
02-21-2015, 08:41 AM
My dream would be to live how I want, living full time as a woman in a ranch house away from the cities owning my own design firm. Guess I have to roll up my sleeves and begin to capture that dream so I have new ones to chase. :)

Jorja
02-21-2015, 09:21 AM
I had a dream just last night. I was forced to become a man again. OMG what a nightmare!!! I woke up gasping for air and literally checking myself to make sure there wasn't anything there.

HollySmtms
02-21-2015, 09:32 AM
My dream is to own and run a business with my wife that is rewarding and life-sustaining, and also allows me to dress as I wish and be who I am.

EllenJo
02-21-2015, 09:38 AM
My dream is to slip into a skirt with hose and flats, a cami and blouse. Then kiss my wife, grab my briefcase and going off to work without anyone caring what I am wearing.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

CarlaWestin
02-21-2015, 10:07 AM
One of my dreams could be that MAC would offer a free full makeover for first time clients with a $100 purchase. And, ten coupons for 1/2 off future makeovers.
You should see me at Savers on half off day!

aprilgirl
02-21-2015, 10:32 AM
I wish I could pull off being a blonde and get that 30% discount opposed to 25% :)

petrahughes
02-21-2015, 11:06 AM
Simples for me

Just to spend time with a like minded CD, dressed all pretty, make up, nails have tea and chat while we chill out. "One day" :@)

kimdl93
02-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Oh, it's been said many times and many ways. I too hope, wish, dream of being able to live the substantial majority of my life as a woman.

Jennifer-GWN
02-21-2015, 11:40 AM
oh I so wish I could wake up in the morning and have all the hair on my face gone. Biggest source of concern at the moment and this electrolysis thing is sooooooooo slow. Be gone hair... be gone I say.

Cheers... Jennifer

Maria Blackwood
02-21-2015, 11:41 AM
An automated makep machine. It scans your face, and little arms come out and perfectly apply makep in about five minutes. Or a very thin, flexible mask made of some sort of LCD/OLED/eInk derived material for the face that can be programmed to whatever makeup you wish.

I wish I was rich or knew how to get ideas funded. I could be a really fabulous version of Elon Musk. CDing needs a dose of the high tech.

flatlander_48
02-21-2015, 12:30 PM
I had a dream just last night. I was forced to become a man again. OMG what a nightmare!!! I woke up gasping for air and literally checking myself to make sure there wasn't anything there.

I think after that, you need about 2 fingers of something around 90 Proof to be able to settle down and move on...

Julie 29
02-21-2015, 01:29 PM
My dream would be that I could have a machine that can program me into a genetic woman. In that I can be Julie a rather pretty and feminine looking. Also being able to wear a bikini. To have actual pair of breasts that would be C cups. To have a short to mid length bobbed hair that's blonde. If I wanted to turn back to being a guy I could. So yes I've had dreams like this.

ophelia
02-21-2015, 01:31 PM
You can get makeovers at both Sephora and MAC for a minimum makeup purchase...pretty sure...

Frenchy Michelle
02-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Be thirty years younger and have the means to undergo HRT.

Kimonogirl
02-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Learn some medical science, especially learning about creation of more natural synthetic limbs, feasible and safe synthetic pelvis, overcome of humans' natural rejection of complex organs such as ovary, womb etc.....(Human immune system naturally rejects very complex organs like ovary womb testicles so people who were transplanted them always have to take immuno-suppresive drugs)

Zeldamoonflower
02-27-2015, 07:48 AM
I have a Dream to come ut of the closet about my hobby to my parents.

Jean 103
02-27-2015, 08:15 AM
Warning watch out what you wish for it may come true. For now to meet and talk to some of the girls from here and live as Jean 24/7. Three weeks and counting till Vegas Baby. Love Jean

Leighcdmd
02-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Finding another CD who lives near me of a similar age and background with whom I could enjoy the fun of dressing and build a long term relationship. Sort of a "golf buddy" in panties.

Lily Catherine
02-27-2015, 09:53 AM
To get rid of my leg, body and facial hair permanently at as low a cost as plausible (bonus points especially for dreaming of winning these from a lucky draw), be able to tuck better, and acquire a reasonable - cuter the better - wardrobe with as little repercussions or negative reactions as plausible.

Kimonogirl
02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Cuter the Better.....makes real sense. However reality is....Where on Earth I can procure shimapans yukatas pleated skirts fit me....

Khora
02-27-2015, 06:22 PM
My dream is that science is advanced enough they can transplant my brain into a female body made for me.

flatlander_48
02-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Khora's Klone?

Jenniferbabe
03-02-2015, 12:48 PM
My dream is to be transformed into a gorgeous babe with a killer body and to be seduced by another hot looking female. That is simply a fantasy and there is nothing I would change in real life as having a lovely wife with two adorable children is my utopia.