PDA

View Full Version : Who knows?

Nina
04-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Right try this one. Can you let us all know who knows you dress, Is it just you? You and a close friend/partner? Or do you go out and live day to day as a woman?

bjsa
04-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Just a few friends ive had in the past now no one. female friends new

shyfellow
04-28-2004, 11:04 AM
no one knows.

Patty M
04-28-2004, 11:50 AM
My wife knows. Not only supports my CDing but buys my clothes.

Julie
04-28-2004, 03:43 PM
My wife, my 27 year old son and his wife, my 21 year old daughter and her boyfriend and probably all their friends, my siblings, my mother and probably a lot more people.

My daughter's friends at college think it's cool her dad is a crossdresser. Imagine how I felt when heard that! :cool:

Maxine
05-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Just me and I doubt anyone in my family would understand.
Oh and the town where I live it would not be wise for anyone finding out.

Dana_cd
05-01-2004, 12:31 AM
My wife and daughter know and now daughters boyfriend does,
they all think its gr8, and my daughter goes through my cloths and nail polish, she also checks out my makeup

CindyT
05-01-2004, 05:34 AM
No one knows I dress, but I think my wife is a bit suspicious because she jokes about it occasionally.

Kirsty
05-01-2004, 05:57 AM
only my wife knows. she do not want others to know about, but at home
it's absolutly ok for her. and it's not only ok, she also likes it because it is a way to making me more kinky, wanting her. it's a way for her to control me.

simpsonfan
05-01-2004, 11:06 AM
ive told one person i know that lives here
she just laughed and thinks its cute.

we actually went shopping last night...it was tons of fun.

i think she actually wants me to be her boyfriend.

i know if i told my best friend (male) that i was a crossdresser he would freak out on me.

Miss Sherry
05-01-2004, 11:33 AM
No one in my family knows. I have an older sister who would probably be OK with it, but there's never been a reason to tell her. My Avon lady and wig shop owner (wiggist? :confused: ) of course know.

I've had a few RG friends who knew, and without exception thought it was fun. I've told a few women clerks at stores where I'm shopping that I'm a TG and have never met with a negative response. It's amazing how many are either intensly curious, or know of someone who dresses.

Sherry

Robyn_P
05-07-2004, 11:14 AM
I have only shared this with my wife. I don't think that anyone else would even believe me if I told them. I have thought of telling my mother as I do think she would understand and be supportive. Since this isn't something that I do daily I don't think that it needs to be brought to anyone elses attention. Maybe things will change in the future, but for now my wife is the only one I am willing to share this with. :p

(and now you know...)