PDA

View Full Version : Two Lovely Days of Femininity

NANNETTE
02-22-2015, 09:42 AM
My wife is away for the weekend looking after her elderly Mother. I really miss her but on the plus side I have the house to myself and have been able to dress up for two days on the run. Normally when I am dressed up I like to look at myself in the mirror and sing and dance to girly music, I find it a great way of expressing my feminine feelings. However it can be exhausting during a lengthy dressing session. Today I am more relaxed I am wearing a pair of snug black opaque tights a mint green blouse a black skirt and low heeled court shoes. I feel really relaxed and suitably girly

VS Fan
02-22-2015, 10:02 AM
sounds great!

petrahughes
02-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Good for you girl, enjoy what u can get as these girly periods are precious

Helen_Highwater
02-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Having that extended amount of time allows you be dressed and behave as a GG would. It "normalizes" things and allows you to as you say feel relaxed. Dressing in a small time frame always has the imminent pressure of returning to drab. Having 2 days to yourself means that deadline can be put to the back of your mind and that pressure is not there. Being able to make a meal and eat it enfem, sit and watch TV or get online and share with us, everything is more relaxed and allows you to become evermore fully immersed in the person you are.

One problem, once you've experienced it you'll want more but hey, I pleased for you to have found that quiet place for 2 days. Enjoy every moment.

CarlaWestin
02-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Hey Nanette, have a wonderful time for the rest of the weekend. The uber exuberant start of gurly time is natural. Releasing all of those pent up desires in an explosion of femininity is so fulfilling. When I get my protracted Carla time, I usually start the first day as sexy maid and move on to buxom trollup. If time permits, theres always spending the day out shopping and mall gazing. And don't be surprised if you have a wonderful, peaceful afterglow when you return to drab mode. Just think of how boring everyone else's weekend was.

Beverley Sims
02-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Nanette,
No matter what the situation it is wonderful to get some stolen moments of girl time. :)

Nadya
02-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Sounds like a great weekend! I like to get in touch my femininity when I dress too. :)

Brittany327
02-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Dressing,makeup et al is incredibly exhausting but also incredibly wonderful.
I wish I had some extended time as well.

marilyn m
02-22-2015, 03:53 PM
it can take me 2hrs to get ready sometimes, hair ,make up,false eyelashes ,false nails, pulling in yanking up lol :Angry3:
curvy hips, breast forms,lingerie, clip on earings ouch, tight sexy heels ouch,tight corset cutting in, hot wig:doll:
oh but its worth it lol

JeanetteX
02-23-2015, 07:14 AM
One good thing about living on my own I suppose...I'm often dressed for the whole weekend.

Not trying to make anyone jealous lol

Traceyjo
02-24-2015, 05:23 AM
I'm just enjoying a 3 day period of dressing while my wife is away and I know exactly how you feel Nanette, My first day which was a day off work was very full on. Wore a very sexy little new dress and took lots of photos for my on-line boyfriend and my flickr account. Had some sexy chats on web cam and felt pretty excited all day. Today after work I dressed in a lovely soft cotton sarong, t-shirt , a little jewellry, sandals and went about the evening just as a girl relaxing after a day's work. Had a drink, cooked a stir fry, enjoyed it with a lovely red wine, cleaned up the kichen then went for a leisurely stroll down to the beach as the gentle breeze wafted through my hair and ruffled my sarong around my legs. I felt so truly feminine and happy. It really is a privelige to have a couple of days or more at a time to indulge in our passion and truly appreciate it.

BLUE ORCHID
02-24-2015, 06:32 AM
Hi Nannette, The trick is to pace yourself .:daydreaming:

Lorna
02-28-2015, 11:06 AM
One pleasure of those few occasions when there has been over 24 hours of uninterrupted dressing time is to wake up in the morning and see the lovely clothes draped over the bedroom chair ready to put on - the bra, slip, nylons, girdle....all ready to be put on at the beginning of a new day.

Jenniferbabe
03-02-2015, 12:12 PM
When my wife isn't around, I enjoy wearing my breast forms with a genie bra when going to bed. If my children are around (ages 2 and 5) i just have to wear a loose jacket to conceal them and to not be obvious. I can still hug my children without making my breast noticeable.

Ally 2112
03-02-2015, 05:53 PM
When you have the time enjoy every minute of it :)