PDA

View Full Version : Overheard In The Ladies Room

Sarah L
02-22-2015, 02:26 PM
I was in Walmart last weekend. The bathrooms in this one don't have doors. You turn one way, go around a corner and your in the bathroom.

I was in the Ladies room when I heard coming from the other side: "This is the men's room!" in a female voice. She comes into the ladies room and says:"I just went into the men's room! Who does that?"

I didn't say anything but I thought: "I do it all the time."

I just love the irony of it. If she only knew!

Persephone
02-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Funny! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Claire Cook
02-23-2015, 06:58 AM
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the morning smile! I don't remember that a woman ever entered the men's while i was in one, but I guess it does happen. I had the reverse experience. At my local airport (Melbourne FL) the ladies' and men's rooms are in a little alcove, and unless you check the signs it's easy to go into the wrong one. Before I started flying pretty I did that once. A lady was leaving and I said something like "Oops, wrong one..." Now when Claire flies she knows where the right one is.... :heehee::heehee:

Beverley Sims
02-23-2015, 09:16 AM
I have heard similar remarks and had a laugh inside as the conversation referred to situations I had been in.
I inadvertently walked into the mens room whilst dressed and when asked to send some paper next door I replied in a female voice.
I waited there quite a while until I thought the coast was clear. :)

Kate Simmons
02-23-2015, 02:11 PM
That's funny. All I ever over hear in there is gossip. :)

ophelia
02-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Well accidentally walking into a ladies' room stall, in full male tuxedo at a wedding...that happened. I was past the point of no return when the female component of the the bridal party walked in for a loooooonnng visit. After they finally left and I got back to the table....."Where were you so long?!?!?!"

phylis anne
02-23-2015, 08:29 PM
yeah me too I was at a wedding and needed the boys room however I was feeling no pain :heehee: and walked into the womens room by mistake and while I was looking for the all too familliar furnishings I also had certain things well in hand ,a women walks in and in a snarky manner says I will have you know this is for women ---- I looked down and she noticed at the same time and I said so is this !!!!! then she saw the humor of it all and said hurry up and get in a stall and squat like th erest of us :D
hugs phylis anne

DorothyElizabeth
02-23-2015, 10:20 PM
@ phylis anne - Good thinking -and hugely FUNNY, too! :)

Michelle (Oz)
02-23-2015, 10:22 PM
All too familiar. Out as a male last weekend I absent mindedly walked into the ladies something I do most days out dressed. Realised that the usual male stalls were absent. Quick retreat and reorientation. As they say sh$# happens.

Jamie Lynn
02-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Good thing she didn't start screaming, Phylis!! Could have been bad!