PDA

View Full Version : Do you think about men or think like a man while dressed

CD_Princess1234
02-24-2015, 08:57 PM
I know my femme side comes out screaming when dressed

beam47
02-24-2015, 09:18 PM
yes I think about men and women it doesn't make any difference how I'm dressed , but then again I'm bisexual and feel that I'm about a 50/50 split

Adriana Moretti
02-24-2015, 09:19 PM
most peoples femme side screams while dresses ......I am bi-sexual so there is no real difference to me no matter what I am wearing. But is common for girls to have the fantasy of being with a man but for most cd's it is simply a fantasy and very few actually follow through with it.

Candice Mae
02-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Neither... I think like my self, my gender does not effect the way I think. And I'm heterosexual or whatever you call a transsexual and her girlfriend....

StephanieinSecret
02-24-2015, 09:40 PM
yes I think about men and women it doesn't make any difference how I'm dressed , but then again I'm bisexual and feel that I'm about a 50/50 split

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Nadine Spirit
02-24-2015, 09:54 PM
I don't think about men. So then do I think like a man? What does that even mean? Are you asking if I still think about women while dressed, then sure, yes I do. But is that what thinking like a man is? Does that make lesbians actually men? Does it make gay men actually women?

Teresa
02-25-2015, 01:56 AM
Being dressed makes no difference to my feelings towards women, I just want to share it with them, that's the way I'm wired !!

Khora
02-25-2015, 02:11 AM
When I'm a girly state of mind I definitely think about guys. I'm very much into them as Kristina.

Lily Catherine
02-25-2015, 02:41 AM
If you meant what I think you meant, I've never once been sexually attracted to men at all. Otherwise, I really am not sure what was meant by 'think like a man'.

Marcelle
02-25-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi there,

Nope . . . don't think about men in that sense (if that is what you mean) as I am straight. Do I think like a man . . . I think like me and that does not change boy or girl.

Hugs

Isha

Kate Simmons
02-25-2015, 05:41 AM
My choice of clothing doesn't dictate how I think Hon. :)

Frenchy Michelle
02-25-2015, 06:50 AM
I don't but my whole body language changes and becomes quite feminine.

Raychel
02-25-2015, 06:51 AM
My mind does not change, I am still the same person, Still think and act the same.
Only real difference is how I am dressed, A blind person would not know the difference.

alwayshave
02-25-2015, 07:33 AM
For me there is no difference in my desires when dressed, I like women even when dressed like them.

pamela7
02-25-2015, 07:35 AM
same person, same desires sexually, different mood emotionally

meganmartin
02-25-2015, 07:49 AM
As Pamala7 stated same person same desires.
So guess that would mean I think like a man.

BLUE ORCHID
02-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Hi Princess I think like a man liking what I see in the mirror.:daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
02-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Only when I was young and single did I think about men, then again I was dressed seductively with five or six girls that would want to get me a date.

I really don't aspire to have relations or seduce men, I look at women with admiration though.

Dressed or not there is no change.

Amy Lynn3
02-25-2015, 09:59 AM
I enjoy being dressed so much I don't really think of much of anything else. I do think how nice it is for a woman to get to enjoy all these nice cloths and the feelings they give.. I am hetro all the time, if any of this helps answer your question.:straightface:

stacielynn
02-25-2015, 10:12 AM
when dressed I think about being a women in a mans world now when dressed what restroom to use

sometimes_miss
02-25-2015, 11:41 AM
Nope. Don't think about men at all. Bad experiences growing up and all that, I have very little trust in other men (as you can see by my reluctance on this forum to give up means of easily identifying me to anyone). I dont' like to think of that as paranoid, just very, very cautious.

Tracii G
02-25-2015, 12:13 PM
How I am dressed has no bearing on how I view men in general.

Sandra
02-25-2015, 01:34 PM
And I'm heterosexual or whatever you call a transsexual and her girlfriend....

Oh that's easy you're a couple :)

JessicaMann
02-25-2015, 02:42 PM
when I'm in "guy mode" I don't think about men, to be honest I don't really think about sex at all?!?!? but when I'm Jessica..... men are all I seem to think about!!! I dress to feel feminine, not for sex, but my female persona seems to take me over!!! if I was to have sex..... well than, I would take a man!!!! or should I say.... let him take me??? it just feels right and what I was meant to do? I haven't been with a man, but some how I feel I must to complete myself.
it's all soo clear in my head, but I can't seem to get it out right!?!?!?! I hope I am making any sense..... sorry

Jaymees22
02-25-2015, 02:57 PM
My mind's pretty much a blank no matter what I'm wearing. Jaymee

Brandy Mathews
02-25-2015, 03:09 PM
I defineately don't think like a man when I am dressed. As far as thinking about men, I don't think about them,but they have always been gentlemen to me when I am around them.
Hugs,
Bree :)

StarrOfDelite
02-25-2015, 03:16 PM
So, how do men think? I know plenty of men who are very masculine in their behavior who are Gay, and look at other men as possible sex partners.

I think that the OP has confused Gender Identification and Sexual Orientation?

pamela7
02-25-2015, 03:49 PM
i just did a survey of web articles on how men and women think ... its all "b*****ks"!! There's no stereotype of gender, nor orientations, nor thinking that fits. Just work out what makes you happy and forget the rest!

Sarah-RT
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
no not really, when dressed if I think of things Id like to do such as being cuddled or hugged it would always be with another girl.
Ive thought about it but Id have no interest or desire to do it with a man

katem
02-25-2015, 04:43 PM
I don't think about men, but sometimes when I'm dressed I'd prefer the company of another CD.

marilyn m
02-25-2015, 06:10 PM
no total girl paradise no men allowed

Allisa
02-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Not about men, but I think like a man because I am a man, I truly do not know how women think, just more femme things pop to mind and my interests change some what. Just a softer gentler side comes through and I act on it.

flatlander_48
02-25-2015, 09:26 PM
No, I don't need to be dressed in women's clothes to facilitate thinking about men. It just happens by itself, but I haven't acted on it in some time.

DeeAnn

prene
02-26-2015, 02:18 AM
When I am dressed I feel less inhibited doing feminine things.

I still love women, but I think a lovely male/female couple looks good when out.
I have wondered what it was like to be the female but, not being with a guy but more being a girl.
Rather be with a girl
If that makes any cents? LOL

AccidentalDresser
02-26-2015, 09:16 AM
I think the OP has confused the issue so I think I will give an equally helpful and confusing answer.

I am a man and I love women so therefore I must always think like a Lesbian.

However given some deep thought on the mater....
If I met a transgender woman who looked 127% passable but still had her fishing tackle attached.
If she treated me right and we fell deeply in love then I can't see what would stop me from being attracted and attached to her.

After all it's what is inside that counts and not what is inside the panties.

lisagurl
02-26-2015, 11:46 AM
i think the same dressed or not :)

Girl
02-26-2015, 02:29 PM
I know my femme side comes out screaming when dressed

Mine too!

Hannah Adams
02-28-2015, 09:06 AM
I never think like a man , I do think about them a lot though.

missynicole
03-01-2015, 11:55 AM
when I am enfemme I definitely thinking about men.....I am all woman at that point sweety.....no doubt I want a man...

Crissy Kay
03-01-2015, 04:20 PM
I just think how much more fun dressing would be, if I had another sissy cd to dress with!!!

Jenniferbabe
03-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Never. I just enjoy admiring my body with the breast forms and padded hip/butt panties that really give me an hour glass figure and a killer behind which I do display occasionally in public.

erika_kerrie
03-03-2015, 02:30 PM
When I'm all dolled up I think about women's clothes, purses, definitely high heels, I also think about how much fun it is to be dressed as a woman, but yes I do think about men, for me thinking of men and dressing goes hand and hand, and I'm cool with that :)

Erika_girliegirl
03-03-2015, 09:05 PM
when I am enfemme I definitely thinking about men.....I am all woman at that point sweety.....no doubt I want a man...

I agree with this all the way!!

laura.lapinski
03-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Yes, I do, but I think more of transgender men (MTF's). I don't need to be dressed to think this way. I just need to be in a certain mindset. In fact, I don't dress much due to circumstances. I often wonder what my thoughts and actions would be if I were able to fully dress. It's great fun to imagine.

rah
03-04-2015, 02:29 PM
When dressed I don't think like a man (don't know how can one think like a man while dressed)
Do I think of man? Idk, I don't think so, I'm kinda lost in moment I'm enjoying. Although I sometimes have that fantasy of exploring that side of me.

weyburn
03-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Defininetly think of men while trying to think as a woman

Genifer Teal
03-04-2015, 06:32 PM
I don't think clothes change anyone's mind, regardless of what some people say here. For example, dressing gay (not sure what that would be) does not "make" you gay. Your mind is what it is. The clothes are just part of how you act on those ideas.

Giselle(Oshawa)
03-04-2015, 08:19 PM
when dressed I just enjoy the moment and think of neither men nor women in a sexual manner

Christi
03-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Most times I think about men while I am thinking like a women when dressed if that makes sense. I do at times think about women when dressed and this seems to fit for me as a bi CD...:batting eyelashes: WOW haven't said that before unless it was just to myself...

flatlander_48
03-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Well, it isn't that big of a deal, you know?

DeeAnn

missynicole
03-09-2015, 08:21 AM
men, men, men, men..when dressed I am totally a woman and soooooo want a man.....go hiding it at all!!

Rebecca Cross Bracer
03-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Being dressed makes no difference to my feelings towards women, I just want to share it with them, that's the way I'm wired !!

Couldn't have said it better.

Kristy 56
03-09-2015, 03:40 PM
I consider myself heterosexual ,and always have been only that. However,when dressed and feeling girly I confess to sometimes fantasizing what it would be like to be 100% woman with a man.

TxCassie
03-09-2015, 03:44 PM
An interesting question, since I am gay, I'm always thinking about men....
"It's raining men. Hallelujah!...:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreami ng::drooling::drooling::GD::jumping::censor: "

But, in all seriousness...

When dressed, I allow the feminine to come out and want men to react to a female if we interact. When I am 'en drab" while I am still eyeing the men, I believe I take on a more masculine persona and I default to wanting other men to interact with me as a male.

Yet, for the few men who know about Cassie, I am very happy for them to interact with me as Cassie. For I think for them, they know the real me, the masculine persona is dispelled on both sides, even if they see me perform with others who do not know about Cassie.

Cassie :love:

JulieM
03-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new here, and joined to see if i could get some answers to questions I have about my being a crossdresser.

The question here is actually one I have been pondering for a few weeks now. I would always have considered myself hetero. I love women, but recently, when I'm Julie, I have been thinking about men within a sexual context. Fantasy stuff, but I have been thinking that I would like to turn fantasy into reality soon. At least after an experience I will know one way or the other.

It's good to find that I'm not alone in thinking about men when dressed. There are no romantic thoughts. Just naughty ones : ) I don't envisage living my life with a male partner. Although if I met a really nice girl like myself, who knows?

CountessVF
03-09-2015, 08:24 PM
I've started to get curious. But I'd probably never go through with being with a man. And those urges only come up when I'm "pretty".

Rebecca Cross Bracer
03-09-2015, 11:35 PM
I don't think about men, but sometimes when I'm dressed I'd prefer the company of another CD.

This is an idea I hadn't considered but could certainly explore. I'm not sure about any physical pursuits, but having another person to share ideas and style with could be fun. And from there...who knows.