PDA

View Full Version : Female sizes !

Cheery GG
02-01-2006, 09:31 AM
HI everyone....i have a question...

In many previous posts thats ive read in this section, there have been many comments regarding other women (gg's) that impress you, or that you would like to be like....Many artists, actresses etc have been mentioned.

Most of them from memory have been very attractive, well groomed, very slim ladies, who are admittedly probably this way because they are in the public eye.

As a lady of many curves and voluptuousness, i am wondering if any of you cd's look up to/admire/wish to be like any ladies who are on the curvier end of the scale.

Im not talking obese here, but just the average women in the street, who carries a few extra pounds.

If so, what is it about them that you find pleasing to the eye, either in a cd way or even in an attraction way.

Thanks for your input....

cheery
xx

Julia Cross
02-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Kirsty Alley, now she's hot! Gorgeous hair, beautiful smile and lately she looks great, not too thin, voluptuousness and sexy.

Julia

joaniecd
02-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi Cherry, I admire and try to find something I like about all the women I see. some times it is there makeup, clothes , shoes, hair do,or there nails. I always try to find a positive thing about every woman I see. It does not matter if they are super models or full figured women. there is always something that catches my eye.

Jamie M
02-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Try this on for size then ( no pun intended :D ) . i know that she still wasn't exactly overweight or anything but i always thought that Renée Zellweger looked alot more healthy when she had to "fat up" for bridget jones . Personally i don't and never have liked the skin and bones brigade , they're so fake , i have always found women who are comfortable with themselves to be the most attractive

TGMarla
02-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Hi Cheery! Good question. I, for one, am not above ogling the very slim, ultra-pretty movie star type, but really, who ever meets them? Most women are not like that. That's not to say that they aren't pretty, though. I have a great appreciation for women that may carry a little extra here or there. That doesn't mean they're fat....it just means, as you put it...voluptuous. So count me in for appreciating women just for being women. Society (Hollywood) set the bar pretty high on just what they consider average...I wouldn't pay much attention to it. Some women are pretty just because they are what they are...pretty women.

Kristina Marie
02-01-2006, 10:00 AM
I love women with curves, so what if they might have a few extra pounds. I think everyone int there own way has certain qualities that may make them attractive to any one out there. I find women with fuller figures very attractive, they always seem to have very pretty smiles and faces for that matter.

Julia Cross
02-01-2006, 10:09 AM
I couldn't agree more, women in magazines and Hollywood mostly look gaunt, ill, malnourished and unsexy. Seeing a woman's bone structure through her emancipated body isn't exactly sexy. Along with super skinny bodies comes a loss in weight on the face which usually doesn't look healthy. Renee Zellwinger is a great example. I also fell in love with her in Bridget Jones and then she returned to Hollywood and lost so much weight, she looks ill.

I agree, try to maintain a natural balance in regards to weight, live healthy and be yourself.

What has happened to people in the spotlight? It seems everyone I talk to agrees that todays media look is too thin yet all those in the media seem to strive towards that. How is it that they feel that they need to be this "PERFECT" to be a star and yet their fans would prefer them to be otherwise.

Confused.

Julia

Robertacd
02-01-2006, 10:14 AM
I always wanted to be Anna Nichole Smith (before she lost all her weight) Talk about beutiful and curvy, not to mention all that make up. She's so out rageous:eek:

Too bad she was so dumb.:(

Megan72
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
i really can't say that i have ever been attracted to the very thin women in the media. As i sat here and read and thought about this thread i looked back at all fo the girlfreinds that i dated and i can't remember one that was the "barbie doll" type. I much prefer a healthyer look. most of the woman that i find attractive are slightly shorter and vuluptuous.

This also transends thr attraction. I am far from thin and when dressed i try and wear clothing that is more flattering to my figure than revealing.

carson
02-01-2006, 10:44 AM
HI everyone....i have a question...

In many previous posts thats ive read in this section, there have been many comments regarding other women (gg's) that impress you, or that you would like to be like....Many artists, actresses etc have been mentioned.

Most of them from memory have been very attractive, well groomed, very slim ladies, who are admittedly probably this way because they are in the public eye.

As a lady of many curves and voluptuousness, i am wondering if any of you cd's look up to/admire/wish to be like any ladies who are on the curvier end of the scale.

Im not talking obese here, but just the average women in the street, who carries a few extra pounds.

If so, what is it about them that you find pleasing to the eye, either in a cd way or even in an attraction way.

Thanks for your input....

cheery
xx

I pretty much agree with everyone who has posted so far. I do not care for the "heroine chic". I like more down to earth types like Mary Stuart Masterson, Mary McDonald and Helen Hunt. I have no interest in "Barbie" types. :thumbsup:

Cheery GG
02-01-2006, 10:54 AM
I always wanted to be Anna Nichole Smith (before she lost all her weight) Talk about beutiful and curvy, not to mention all that make up. She's so out rageous:eek:

I couldnt agree more, anna nicole is very very curvy and beautiful, until she speaks....we cant have it all can we....

cheeryxx

Amanduhrob
02-01-2006, 12:41 PM
I've always been more attracted to the curvy busty types myself, Lynda Carter comes to mind here.

Give me hips, booty and a d cup, and I'm a happy gal.:p

kristytv
02-01-2006, 12:44 PM

i dont know about how dumb, she found the right guy and when he died, she how has more money than she knows what to do with

tammie
02-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi Cheery: Yes I quie am attracted to women who R just short of heavy. I really am not attracted to skinny women that look like a man in drag. I have quite the record in my peer group.

There R three forms of mass communication where I work. Telephone television and tell a fireman! Yes we qossip like old women only worse. The rule of thumb is; never let the facts get in the way of a good story and/or the first liar doesn't have a chance.

However having said that I have had some true wxperiences that R notable. I have been in bed with many young women, some under 18yo. The statute of limitations has long expired on that however. I am still good friends with one of them, and email her weekly. I also have been in bed with older women, and I think 75yo is a record amoung my peers. Most R aghast when they hear that, but it was a womderful experience that I cherish. The other notable achievement is 4 women in one day, however that was many yrs ago.

Cheery GG
02-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Hi Cheery: Yes I quie am attracted to women who R just short of heavy. I really am not attracted to skinny women that look like a man in drag. I have quite the record in my peer group.

There R three forms of mass communication where I work. Telephone television and tell a fireman! Yes we qossip like old women only worse. The rule of thumb is; never let the facts get in the way of a good story and/or the first liar doesn't have a chance.

However having said that I have had some true wxperiences that R notable. I have been in bed with many young women, some under 18yo. The statute of limitations has long expired on that however. I am still good friends with one of them, and email her weekly. I also have been in bed with older women, and I think 75yo is a record amoung my peers. Most R aghast when they hear that, but it was a womderful experience that I cherish. The other notable achievement is 4 women in one day, however that was many yrs ago.

I am struggling to see the connection with the original question here...

cheery
xx

Laurie Ann
02-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Cheery I love women with curves vs the stick figures we see today. Marilyn Monroe and all women with curves in the right places look better to me than the heroin chic women we tend to see today. I am glad that you have curves and no doubt fill out your clothes nicely.

Deborah
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
If i were born a GG it would be nice to have the glamour looks of a hollywood actress or a model. I'd just be happy to have the girl next door look who cleans up well (makeup,nice dress ect) and i'd be happy. :D

MsJanessa
02-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Catherine Zeta-Jones:dom:

CammyT
02-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Aloha,
Personally I also prefer a lady in the size 8-12 range. Then again I do love a muscular, fit body. Not body builder, but someone who has a nice V shape and cut arms and legs.

Bonnie D
02-01-2006, 02:43 PM
My favourite actress right now is Catherine Zeta-Jones. Along with being very beautiful she is also very curvy. Previous actresses I have admired and envied were Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, Gina Lollabrigida (misspelled I'm sure), Sophia Loren and a few others like them. All very curvy women.

Bonnie

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Queen Latifa. I'm sure there are others if I give it a bit of thought. I've thought Kirstie Alley has looked pretty sexy in her Jenny Craig ads (even the early ones).

And actually Marilyn Monroe was a size 12 if I recall correctly.

Interestingly, there was a study once that asked men and women to select their ideal body shape and then what they thought the opposite sex would want. The women's idea of the "men's ideal woman" was considerably thinner than what the men actually chose.

paulaN
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
One of my favorite sayings is, Built for comfort not for speed. It still holds true for me to this day.

Michelle I
02-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Cheery GG:

While it seems everyone here is talking about actresses, the one that I look up to/admire/wish to be like is my wife :thumbsup: . While she wears clothing from the plus size catalog, No One looks as good as she does when she is going out. She always tries to look great, even when she does not feel well.
I have gotten a lot of good ideas of what is right (plus girl myself) and what not to do. I only wish that we could spend more time togther as girlfriends.

Melissa

Kathrine
02-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Personally I like women who are athletic looking. Really thin women look unhealthy to me - maybe some of them are.

SherriePall
02-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Cheery --
I have a problem looking at rail thin women (remember what's-her-name from Ally McBeal). There are a couple of women who have a couple of extra pounds on and I think they're sexy. One of them is my wife, BTW. I guess I like a woman who looks like a woman not a pole with a dress on.

uknowhoo
02-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Wow, Cheery, i'm a bit surprised to see the consensus which is building here. Thanx for the cool thread btw.

Interestingly, there was a study once that asked men and women to select their ideal body shape and then what they thought the opposite sex would want. The women's idea of the "men's ideal woman" was considerably thinner than what the men actually chose.

That's sooo true Marlena. My wife is always surprised when I tell her which women's physiques I find attractive. She's 5'5, 145. Mmmm, that's right about right for me.

Hugs,

Tammi

Raychel
02-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Hello,

I just love a women with a few extra pounds on her. It makes her look healthier and certainly happier. Same deal not obese, but pencil thin is just as unattractive to me as an obese woman.

So a few extra pounds and some really great laugh lines on her face. No that is sexy in my book.

Raychel.

Dragster
02-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm with Katherine and Kammy, I love the muscular athletic look too. I will always remember that photo of Kelly Holmes after winning the Olympic 800m, with her arms in the air and the look of ecstacy on her face! If we're talking "fantasy woman" here, for me, you could combine that slim waisted athletic look with a large-ish bust (but more than a handful is a waste!) hips in proportion and the longest legs on the planet! Have you noticed how gorgeous athletes are when they dress up, more attractive to me than most film stars or models.

I do identify with Melissa too, I still think my wife is pretty gorgeous. She doesn't match "fantasy woman" (but then who does?), but even approaching 60, she's got a great figure, face and hair, and she loves me. Maybe I'm biased though, but for true perfection, all she has to do is accept my CDing!

Tony

MaylinJane
02-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Real women have curves. I loved that movie. I've always thought that a woman looks her best with alittle weight on her. I know for some breasts are the symbol of feminity, but for me it's curvy hips, buttocks and thighs. There are alot of GG's who hate having a what they think is a "big butt", but I'm envious of them. I think that's extremely sexy.

May

Stephenie B
02-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I watch how they carry them self, dream of having a natural bust, wishing that I did'nt have to "hide" myself from the rest of the world.

cdsheri6977
03-03-2006, 02:29 AM
will if you have read any of my postings then you know i have been doing this for a long time but i have never really been out of the closet, but when i was in my teens i never was very big in a guy kinda way im 5.3 tall and tell i was 19 i was never over 100lbs, and tell i was in my 30s i never was bigger then a 140lbs with a 27in waste, my own long hair that i could set on as it was so long, and so on, but tell i read your post i never thought about it much, as i now am 46 and still 5.3 tall haha like that was going to change but i have a few more lbs on me now, i still have long hair to about hafe way down my back, but i have to say that i look at women gg's a littil defiant then i did back then, the littil things that i use to go out with would do ther make up some of the time ware sexy stuff or stuff that made them look sexy when thay thought thay had to and would ware my stuff to bed thats my guy stuff, but now the women i go out with or look at most times are not littil things at all not fat but not littil, i notest that thay do ther nails more, ware stuff that make them look a littil more sexy or just look better like do ther make up in a way that just looks better shows how thay feel that day or ware sexy or girly things to bed, maybe its just me but i think i like a women that is able to walk in the wind and not have to hold on to me or carry a brick in ther pocket to keep them from blowing a way, i think a women with a few more lbs on em just seems to be more real to me, anyways you have givin me something to think about,:bonk: ill get back to you with my thoughts . :doll: sheri

Rikkicn
03-03-2006, 01:46 PM
I love women that are full and voluptuous. My wife has a full body and I love it. I have a full body and she loves it!
I'm also told that it helps me to pass also. Who knew!!

JoAnnDallas
03-03-2006, 02:07 PM
When the TV ads that feature REAL women in bra and panties, my first thoughts was "Someone finially got it right". I have a neice that is rail thin and IS a pro model and then there is my wife, who I love dearly and complains about being over weight, which I can not see how, at least in my eyes. LOL. The one person IMHO that was able to combine grace, bueaty, style, with lots of curves was "Janes Mansfield". She was also smart. I remember some article stating she had either a Masters or Phd.

Kimberley
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
I have to work with women all the time. I see the skin and bone (rack) as well as "normal" (whatever that is) to slightly overweight to obese. Quite honestly, body type has very little appeal to me.

What hits me is personality. A good friend (former model) is I guess normal but has a personality that knocks me over. Similarly I have worked with other women who I cant get out of the studio fast enough.

People are people and I take them for who they are, their personality, and their values, not their looks.

I think too many women pursue the "ideal" presented by advertisers and it causes way too much frustration and aggravation, for themselves and just as importantly for their partners. I have YET to meet a woman who isnt body conscious. That says something.

Kimberley.
:)