PDA

View Full Version : A quick tip

Sissyboy2
03-03-2015, 12:19 AM
I realize their are a lot of threads about getting acceptance from a SO. This is more along the lines of when she already tolerates it to add a couple of tips to keep her tolerating it.
My wife recently had a talk with me and she doesn't seem to mind it as much as I had thought. She makes lot of jokes in a playful way to keep it from being as weird. She has admitted that it is a little weird but she understands it is a part of me. She has seen me try a few of the things on like a nightie and some shorts, and a skirt. I don't think I have the courage to wear a wig in front of her though. Its fine with me becasue I can just grow out my hair a little bit. That will come fo another time. Her boundary is basically like others to not to wear the clothes while trying to make love.

Anyways what I wanted to say is a few tips I learned in the beginning of me dressing.
1.) Make sure she still feels attractive
2.) Its not always about you
3.) Treat her to some sexy lingere and make her still feel like the sexy one in a relationsip.
The points are kind of self explaining but the other night I bought her some lingere and it was an amazing night, I was so attracted to her and she felt very special. As a dresser it can be easy to focus on ourselves a little bit. We have been hidding secrets every since we were kids/young teens and it is very tempting to hit 'pink fog' fast. Its like when the light turns green to to go extra fast. Those are just my few tips, I am sorry to ramble on. Thanks again for all the input.

pamela7
03-03-2015, 03:18 AM
thank you, useful reminders. I'd add that sex while dressed is also awesome, tho a skirt can get in the way of a view, which is a trade to think about!

Beverley Sims
03-03-2015, 12:56 PM
#4 If there is positive encouragement, dont jump the gun and push the issue.

Keep it to a fast walk at the most.