PDA

View Full Version : Wish there was a book written by crossdressor activist.....

Kimonogirl
03-04-2015, 03:09 AM
So I can read that and invigorate myself....
There are very handful of (radical )activists
Whether they are LGBT or just CD....

Beverley Sims
03-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Books written by activists are not very interesting as all they want to do is foist their interest on you.

If you are interested you will already be familiar with the subject and radical views portrayed only tend to breed disagreement with the reader.

Suzie Petersen
03-04-2015, 12:07 PM
I agree with Beverly. In my opinion, radical activists are usually very dangerous, no matter what the course or topic.

Caden Lane
03-04-2015, 03:25 PM
You may want to look up various bloggers out there. There are any number of angles that ladies cover using blogs. The bet part; its not simply a book that ends at some point, its an ongoing experience, and if you find some that resonate with you, then you also get the benefit of interacting with the author and other followers of that blog.

Ever & Always,
Caden Lane

Cheryl T
03-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Write your own...lead, don't follow.

Caden Lane
03-04-2015, 03:57 PM
...And then there is that too! LoL

Kimonogirl
03-04-2015, 04:47 PM
If only those girl bloggers crusade for rights of LGBT.... But no LGBTs crusade for their rights. They just hide and hide.
Radical people are harmful...yes I am harmful and I have the right to gather my few cohorts not ordinary people

Kate Simmons
03-04-2015, 08:47 PM
I don't really need a book to invigorate myself Hon. I do just fine on my own. :)