PDA

View Full Version : What's the longest you have been able to stay dressed???

JessicaMann
03-05-2015, 02:31 PM
My wife went on a little vacation with her girlfriend, so I've had the run of the house!!! I sleep in my satin girlie PJ's, wake up in the morning and get the kids off to work/school, then start my morning! shower, and shave, lotion my legs, then touch up my toe nails. fresh panties, bra and nylons, add a skirt or my girl jeans and a soft top, light make-up, then go about my day! just before the kids get home i'll swap the skirt for some clingy jeans and add a sweat shirt. i'll also trade my heels for my house slippers. then when it's bed time back into my satin PJ's!!! I've had my bra's on all week!!! maybe when my wife gets back..... i'll keep it up?!?!?!? this has been an incredible week for me!!!!

Beverley Sims
03-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Six months for me.
It was extremely hard and a bit unsettling having to go back to drab so suddenly.
I kept wanting to use a falsetto voice, walk and use my hands in a feminine manner and even a couple of times going to the wrong washroom until I broke the habit. :)

Jeri Ann
03-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Eight days for me once, seven days several times.

Kate Simmons
03-05-2015, 03:28 PM
When I was here alone I could do it indefinitely but still have to shave. :)

Suzie Petersen
03-05-2015, 03:38 PM
I think .. 6 days or so has been the longest uninterrupted stretch. 3-5 days a number of times.
I once went on a 4 day camping trip all in girl mode, in Iceland of all places. That was a bit of a challenge!

- Suzie

ShannonDragon
03-05-2015, 03:43 PM
The longest were the times I went to various IFGE, BeAll or Southern Comfort conventions.

BillieJoEllen
03-05-2015, 03:54 PM
My wife took our daughter along with her to a summer camp years ago. I could dress for close to fifteen days. I did everything, shaved everything, painted my nails, as much makeup (within the confines of reasonable)as I could and NO PANTS. I wore panties 24/7, nighties to bed and beautiful lingerie all day long. Was able to sneak off and do some shopping fully dressed. I had an absolutely good time being a woman. I didn't even begin to get tired of it. Then my time ran out and I took a nice long stroll before going home, changing into a peignoir and falling asleep fully en femme. As I approached my house that evening I burst into tears because I knew I was really going to miss being a woman.

Katey888
03-05-2015, 04:01 PM
8 hours - 2 days in a row

(I know - you're all thinking he is so not transgender... :tongueout:)

Katey x

Brandy Mathews
03-05-2015, 04:03 PM
About 4 days and nites. Was so amazing! The be-all in Chicago. Lunches, formal dinners, going shopping, parties, dancing, getting makeup, nails done, getting professional pics taken. Makes a girl feel so sexy. Miss it so much.
Hugs,
Bree :)

iGenny
03-05-2015, 06:56 PM
I still had to go to work in drab, but I got to come home and dress for 6 days straight while my wife was out of town.

I remember laughing at myself that GGs usually put their makeup on before they go to work!

Adelaide
03-05-2015, 08:40 PM
My wife is totally against my CDing so I need to dress on business trips. The longest was a full weekend....all the works with long french nails. I loved every minute of it and realized that I'm more than a CDer....

Anna Stouf
03-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm retired and live alone. I'm always enfemme when I'm home and underdressed when I'm out and about. When I was working (I once worked, LOL), I traveled extensively. I was always underdressed when working with customers, and enfemme when in my hotel room.

Anna

sometimes_miss
03-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Well, I'm semi retired now, and with all the cold and snow (staying indoors watching the college games), and time off from work (also due to snow), three weeks now (other when I answer the door for food delivery, when I throw on a pair of slacks and sweatshirt). Feels nice.

Laura28
03-05-2015, 09:32 PM
I always shaved and have my toes painted and were panties. When at home always were a bra, since i travel about 3 out of four weeks i spend every night in my hotel room fully dressed and made up a few times while away i have been at a hotel all day and night as my meeting was cancelled for that day so i got dressed in the AM and stayed dressed all day and late into the nite.

I would love to be able to spend a weekend at home fully dressed but not as long as my youngest daughter is still with us at home.

lingerieLiz
03-05-2015, 09:40 PM
If you mean trying to pass or passing I guess when young a few days. I had to work and go to school. Since I wear women's clothes most of the time now I don't really keep track but I also don't try to pass.

docrobbysherry
03-05-2015, 11:20 PM
After 5 days of dressing day and nite at DLV's and SCC's?

I don't want anything to do with ladies things! It's all I can do to unpack the things that need to be hung up.:straightface:

ophelia
03-06-2015, 12:11 AM
I only need a day, coiffed and made up in a salon, but out of town, then I can put it all away for a month or more.

LookingGlass
03-06-2015, 01:12 AM
I've managed most of a day and evening if I don't go out and about anywhere (except late night drives) before reluctantly switching clothes back to a guy. It's never been that I couldn't or didn't want to stay dressed; it's always something else.

Cheryl T
03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
About 8 days a few years ago when my wife and I took a "girls only" vacation to New England.
It was sooo hard to revert after all that time.

kimdl93
03-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Ten days of 24 hour living en femme. Changing back was extraordinarily difficult.

PaulaQ
03-06-2015, 12:38 PM

Katey x

Au Contraire! ;)

18 months and counting, for me, however, if you count the one time I had to travel to Oklahoma to sign legal paperwork with my wife, then 15 months. It was at her request, and I can promise you, nothing, including pain of death, will ever convince me to do that again.

cdterri
03-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Two yrs. Realised I didn't really want to transition. stopped HRT, cut hair, quit shaving body, clipped nails, purged. Have since accepted that I like the clothes but don't need wigs, makeup, forms etc. Still love the look and feel of a well fitting dress or skirt and top. Do wear a bra if it helps a dress fit better and a hat to cover my balding head, keep face shaved and trim body hair. Have no problem switching back to drab clothes as it only takes a couple of mins. to get comfy again.

Amy Fakley
03-06-2015, 01:18 PM
15 days ... it was a few years ago now.
It was a magical, wonderful experience. Yeah, going back was really, really hard. Wouldn't trade that experience for the world though. Wish I could do it again somehow ... though I really missed my family by the time it was over.

Rhonda Darling
03-06-2015, 02:07 PM

Katey x

Katey! Never would we think that. Not with those high cheek bones, sparkling eyes, and ear to ear smile! You're all girl, stuck, like most of us, in a guy's body.

Rhonda

michelleddg
03-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Prior to last week it was 12 hours or so. Even if I was home alone I would generally alternate Michelle and Fred days.

All that changed last week with my mini mini life test. Flew to Las Vegas pretty (world premiere!) and stayed pretty five continuous days in Vegas. Forced the issue a bit by only bringing one change of Fred clothes for the return flight.

It was a blast! However, by the end of the fifth day I was pretty Michelled out. No additional longing for girldom other than the continuous low level I've been dealing with my whole life :-) Hugs, Michelle

kkaye
03-06-2015, 02:43 PM
With me 2 days, and that means every weekend waking us and going to sleep. But comes Sunday night, I have to put her up because the Macho rough neck takes over for the week to pay the bills. I will eventually a vacation or trip in fem. My problem in town is one nosy neighbor.

Jackie7
03-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Ten days. Quite a few four and five day runs.

Sarah Louise
03-06-2015, 02:49 PM
About two hours!

(The problem with being in the closet in a busy household.)

Adriana Moretti
03-06-2015, 03:45 PM
hmmmm 2 weeks? i could probably say an entire summer once too....but my memory is fuzzy on that so it must of meant i had a good time. Dressing everyday can get exausting ( makeup wise) ...recently ive really learnded how to take care of the skin in my beard area better so shaving every single day, sometimes twice hasnt been an issue anymore. That came from practice, and long stretches of dressing.

Violet-13
03-06-2015, 03:50 PM
only a few hours sadly, I want to try to go a day dressed some day

Ally 2112
03-06-2015, 07:50 PM
5 days just recently at christmas time .Tried on many of my outfits and had makeup on everyday nails painted etc.After that i had to take a break and do some errands

Jeanettew
03-16-2015, 12:33 AM
The longest i have been able to stay dressed was only four weeks ago i went to sydney on buisness over night and before going out for the dinner on the friday night after my shower i put on some panties, suspender belt and stocking which i went out in under my suit, this felt amazing.

When i got back to my room i put on a bra, dress and heels and spend the next couple of hours in my room fully dressed, i then took of the dress and put on a full lengh slip and spent the whole night in my room like that.

Prior to that i from time to time will wear pantie hose and Panties to work under my suit

Kirsty Louise
03-16-2015, 11:25 AM
2 days and 2 nights, I went through my entire wardrobe, Twice.

Kirsty x

Barbara Black
03-16-2015, 11:39 AM
I think I had the opportunity to dress for two days straight while my wife was out of town. But I'm not even sure if I did take advantage of it, getting too nervous about it. I may not even have had any nightclothes to wear back then. But I do now...... hee hee.

Krisi
03-16-2015, 11:45 AM
In reality, just several hours, several days in a row. I mean, I have to go out to get the mail and of course, I can't really shower dressed. Sleeping? Doesn't work for me. I'm afraid I'll damage my boobs and of course there's "down there" that keeps reminding me that I'm not a female.

Stephanie47
03-16-2015, 11:45 AM
When our daughter lived in the mid west for several years my wife visited her for 7-10 days in the fall. Except for doing needed chores en homme I was en femme 24/7 for that time. I also took a lot of evening strolls in safe neighborhoods and shopping areas with storefronts. It was great to feel the cool breezes caressing my legs and "playing" with my dress and slip. Alas, good times came to an end when our daughter relocated back home. No more 7-10 days of dressing.

arial
03-16-2015, 11:56 AM
12-18 hours a day (or a couple hours longer) 4 or 5 days a week is not at all uncommon.

marsha leanne
03-16-2015, 12:54 PM
my longest time was several years ago when the wife was sent out of state by her employer. 6 weeks!

I had to work so every day i laid out my clothes for the evening, and changed as soon as i walked in the door. i would not even use the restroom until i was changed. stayed that way all night, slept in my nightgowns and started the whole thing over again the next day.

she was supposed to come home on week 4 but was sent instead to a different area. i met her at the airport with fresh clothes and we traded suitcases for her.

I was glad when she finally came home, but it was very hard to return to 'normal'

Jean 103
03-18-2015, 01:41 AM
Three days has been the longest so far. I will set a new personal best of nine days starting Saturday with the Diva Las Vegas trip. Hope to see some of you there. Love Jean

FrancineS
03-18-2015, 05:01 AM
The longest has been a week (6 days). Francine went every where, it was a great confidence boost. My senile neighbor thought I was my sister house sitting, classic. He never knew, I reccomend all my sisters to spend extendened time as the femme self's.

Michelle 78
03-18-2015, 07:30 AM
The longest for me is only 4 hours, never enough time!!

arial
03-18-2015, 07:40 AM
So far about 33 hours. Had to change as some errands had to be run which took about an hour. Today will be similar.

Lacey New
03-19-2015, 05:21 AM
Fully dressed in a dress - maybe a couple of hours. I still have yet to go all the way with wig, forms, make-up, shoes and accessories - someday. Underdressed I have managed several days at a time while SO is out of town.

meganmartin
03-19-2015, 06:35 AM
Few years back a friend and I went to Statesborro Ga and did a presentation at Georgia Southern.
Was dressed for two days, only thing I had to resemble my guy side was my drivers license.

It was fun but after two days of it, had enough that is about my limit.

sometimes_miss
03-19-2015, 06:39 AM
A couple of weeks. I'm not 'out' and have to work, so only on a few vacations was I able to stay at home dressed as a girl 24/7. Felt good. Normal. Ahhh, well. On a regular basis, usually only three days in a row, as I work weekends so when I get a long one that's three. Sometimes four if I get tot take a vacation or personal day. Today, back to the old grind. Have to go to work soon.

JustJulie
03-20-2015, 02:13 PM
2.5 days with no return to male clothes during that time. 7-10 days if you count times where it was necessary to dress in male mode during the day for work.

Carmen
03-20-2015, 03:28 PM
4 days. I learned that shaving is a part of my makeup routine and no longer a nuisance.

Vintage4sarah
03-21-2015, 04:45 AM
When I was at First Event last January, I was able to be dressed for 30 hours. It would have been longer, but I needed to go home due to an impending snow storm (needed for snow clearing). Now I need to go to more week-enders to add more hours. It is so wonderful to just enjoy the over-all feeling of being femme.

Robyn2006
03-21-2015, 10:15 AM
I took a full week between Christmas and New Year's eve about ten years ago. After the Christmas festivities, I went home, did what I do, and just couldn't let go of my femme self. It was so wonderful, for the first time having everything I ever dreamt of at my fingertips - makeup, breast forms, clothes... you name it. Spent a lot of time outside in a little courtyard behind the guest cottage I was renting. Everyone in the main house was gone and I was completely alone. It was so wonderful to be outside and taking in the California sun, out in the open as myself. I think about that week a lot, wondering how it is that such a simple thing is so difficult to have again within my crazy life.

Amy Hepker
03-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Well, for me I am going on 3 years in June and I enjoy dressing everyday, being who I am on the inside on the outside. I go anywhere I want when I want. I have many friends that accept me for me.

Dana44
03-21-2015, 08:42 PM
I get to dress three days of the week. IT is nice to be able to do that weekly. Four days male, three days female. It is nice to look forward to that time.

Alice K
03-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Way back at around 16 I could stay at my aunts and spend most of the day dressed for a week at a time. Only to return to boy mode by the end of her work day.

Now I have been dressed (if you include under dressed) for five days. At work it is only toe nail polish and panties but when home I have been able to be myself. And it feels wonderful!

Alice

Kevyn53
03-21-2015, 11:16 PM
18 hours. My wife and I (en femme)take trips to a larger city about 3 hours away and we spend it all thrift shopping and seeing concerts.

victoria76
03-22-2015, 01:18 PM
Most of a day for me, never went multiple days...

cheryl reeves
03-22-2015, 08:27 PM
the longest for me was 9 days when my wife had a family emergency and i had to stay home because 3 of our dogs had a vet appt.

Alice_2014_B
03-30-2015, 06:22 PM
This past Saturday for band practice I stayed dressed for eight and a half hours, heels and all.
:)

AllieSF
03-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Just got back on Saturday from a weekday getaway to the California coast, dressed all day from 9 am to 1-2 am, for 3 1/2 days and nights. It was a fabulous escape with a close friend for her birthday celebration(s), and we did celebrate. My previous longest was a trip to Las Vegas a few years ago for 2 1/2 days.

Maxie
03-31-2015, 07:18 AM
Three days when my family left town. I dressed all day but I only went out a couple of times. It was the first time that I slept semi dressed, in a baby doll and panties. I spoiled myself those days, I bought a silk robe and matching slippers that I wore in my yard every morning to enjoy my coffee.

Lily Catherine
03-31-2015, 08:59 AM
I just set a record of 4 hours today, most of which was sans makeup. My upcoming month-long work trip won't be spent dressed at all, bleh.

XemmaX
03-31-2015, 10:01 AM
fully dressed only really something like 6 or 7 hours and that's enough for me.

Megan b
03-31-2015, 10:22 AM
I've been able to dress for several days in a role before but the longest time contentiously dressed would have to be about 12 to 13 hours. That includes shopping and driving time. Had a blast that day.

Judith96a
03-31-2015, 11:20 AM
Just got a 36 hour stretch a couple of weeks ago while on a business trip. It was really hard to go back to boy mode!

Lee Andrews
03-31-2015, 11:56 AM
Never been able to go around the clock because work got in the way but when my wife went to Ireland for 10 days. I spent every non work moment as Lee. As soon as I walked through the door I'd transform. Got pretty quick at it too.
One morning I must not have gotten all the mascara and or eyeliner off because one of the guys mentioned my eyes looked different. When I had a chance to look myself, I had that little bit of darkness left over. Lol Good thing they didn't put two and two together. Construction workers can be brutal.

Sweet Paulina
03-31-2015, 12:43 PM
Maybe stayed completely dressed for about a day or so at a time a handful of times
I like sleeping in sexy thing along with my fake boobies lol

Glenda58
03-31-2015, 12:53 PM
right now is been 2 days the wife is also gone. The longest has been 1 month before I was married miss it.

grumpus
04-24-2015, 10:11 AM
I was on a ten day road trip and stayed dressed to one degree or another the whole time. By "degree" I mean that on a couple of occasions, like in motel offices taking a room for the night I took out my breast forms and wore somewhat ambiguous outfits. I left the rooms in dresses though, to make up for my cowardice. The rest of the time, like in campgrounds, I went full bore; full bra and colorful outfits during the day and nighties and pj's after dark.