PDA

View Full Version : new do

Cindy J Angel
03-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Well have another good day today. Yesterday had va app was treated with the up most respect. I was gender correctly all day and if u know the va u show ID. The reception she was very kind she ask if i wented to set in main lobby its very big more open. I said no i had know probably here, there were 3 woman in the room. I have this thing i make people talk to me i am very out going. Had know problem. The reception must have let the Dr know for she asked for Miss Howard. Ya me. Well today is one of my favorite days its beauty salon day and eyebrows. I just love my stylist I came out to her 5 months ago. I just could not go anywhere else and she is been the best. Treats me as allways i have been going to her for 12 years or so. So i had to take a selfie and change my avatar needed updating anyway. I am posting this because i am trying to get out and be me in the real world. I try to get out and talk to aver body i can( o i did a little shoping too)
But it would b nice to have a gf to go with. I dont work retired. So my next goal is find some one to get out with once or twice a week. Will see how it goes. Love Cindy

Mary Lee
03-05-2015, 05:08 PM
I am not to far behind what you are doing at the VA and I am 68. Army, vietnam 66-67, 11B.
Do you use the female clinic at the VA? Are you receiving HRT from the VA? Did you have any problems changing your gender marker and or name at the VA. Do you have or have you had any problems/issues with other Vets at the VA or using female facilities at the VA?

Leah Lynn
03-05-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm doing endo and therapy at the VA.