PDA

View Full Version : Going to next level

OneJolene
03-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Well I had a good talk with my supportive understanding wife and I told here I want to take my cding to to a new level and out in public. The wife is so for it and is reaching out to a cding friend of hers to help me become more passable. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. Anyone one else have any input or thoughts regarding my new steps.

phylis anne
03-07-2015, 10:11 PM
well now aren't you the lucky one go for it :D

Charlyne
03-07-2015, 10:23 PM
I am excited for you. I have not really gone out; into the crowd yet. Thanks for posting.

Janet161
03-07-2015, 11:40 PM
You are going to love it. You are so so very fortunate to have a loving and understanding wife to help and support you. I hope you let us know about your first adventure!

Nadine Spirit
03-07-2015, 11:43 PM
I so clearly remember deciding to go out and where I went and what I did that very first time. It is so vivid to me. And I hate what I was wearing and where I chose to go. I still can't believe now that I wore what I wore! It was bad! Okay maybe not the worst thing ever, but compared to what I do now, wow it was bad!

But the absolute best thing about it was that it helped me to become who I am today. And today my wife and I got our nails done, shopped at Macy's, Trader Joe's, and Lowes, and I loved my outfit (yes I was dressed as a woman today.)

My advice is that if you want to do it, then get out that door, you will get better along the way and you will thank yourself.

justmetoo
03-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Just try to relax, enjoy it, and don't worry if almost inevitably something isn't perfect. Experience the time and learn. With that kind of help and support you're already a couple of steps of many of use who went out alone on our earliest outings (or even most of our outings today). And get some photos, even if they're just for your eyes only.

Rachelakld
03-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Most amazing experience you'll have this year.
Don't worry about "passing", just OWN being a girl

Oh, and if anyone looks at you, look back and smile :)

Beverley Sims
03-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Jolene,
I suggest you let your wife take the initiative on this one, that way it won't go stale as she thinks up new ideas for you.

Kate Simmons
03-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Sometimes convincing ourselves we can do it is the hardest part. Good luck. :)

kimdl93
03-08-2015, 08:17 AM
That's great. Hope you and you're wife can enjoy this together.

OneJolene
03-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the words of wisdom and support and incouragement . I will be sure to keep you all informed on when this special day happens and share my experience. Thanks again. I love this forum you all know how to make a gurl feel loved.

ChristinaK
03-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Having your wife with you would be extremely helpful. My first time out, 1.5 yrs. Ago, I was alone, just walked the sidewalk at a strip mall and couldn't hardly walk. My heart pounder the whole time. Afterward, I smiled all the way home. Now it's easy.

Brandy Mathews
03-08-2015, 07:00 PM
So lucky Jolene! I used to have a girlfriend that loved it when I dressed for her and we were workin up to going out together and then we broke up. Miss her so bad. I say....go for it! Pleae keep us updated.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Angie G
03-08-2015, 07:05 PM
You go girl have fun and stay safe hun.:hugs:
Angie

Stephanie47
03-09-2015, 12:59 AM
Go for it! Even though your wife's friend may be able to make you passable, I would recommend brushing up on feminine mannerisms. YouTube has instructional videos on walking in heels, sitting properly, etc. You would not want to look like a living doll and walk like a man.

emma-louise
03-09-2015, 04:15 AM
Go for it there,s nothing better better then being out in public dolled up to the nines enjoy! x