PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

BeckyAnderson
02-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi girls,

Earlier today I posted my online diary entry from last night.......now this is what has happened tonight!!!!!!!! BTW, I am dressed tonight also....It's a long story but I won't go into it now.....

I normally keep the door closed to my computer room (where I usually hang out when I'm dressed) so my wife won't be able to see me (her request). Well tonight she said, as she was going to go past, "you don't have to close the door, I just won't look".... Wow! Cool! I thought to myself, "we are making progress." I know it wasn't much but I still thought it was progress.

She went to the bedroom and watched TV for a while and then came back out to the kitchen to get a glass of water.... The next thing I know she is standing in the doorway to the computer room and we are having a conversation!!!!!!!! WHILE I AM DRESSED!!!!!! Granted the lights were out and so was the computer monitor but she could still see me from ambient light coming from the living room!!!

I have tried for almost three years to get her to begin to accept me and nothing has ever worked. OMG!!! Who would think that the strange turn of events that happened last night would lead to this!

I can honestly say that I feel she will be seeing me dressed, very soon, in the light! I can't begin to tell you just how elated I am by what has happened tonight......

At this point I will not let my elation force me into pushing her further.....I now feel she will do that on her own!

Rest assured, I will keep you all informed!!!

Hugs,
Becky

PS This is what I am wearing tonight!!!!!

mistunderstood
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Super. I hope this works out for you to.

Rachel Morley
02-01-2006, 09:33 PM
At this point I will not let my elation force me into pushing her further.....I now feel she will do that on her own!

Awesome news Becky! Gently gently, softly softly......I'm of the opinion if a person wants to make progress then they have to let their wife drive it forward at her pace, not him at his. If we can help our wives feel that they are in control of how far our cding goes, it inevitably goes further than it would have done had we tried to push the envelope ourselves. This is what has happened with me and Marla.

I'm very happy for you :) Every great journey starts with a small step.

Take care
Angel

Holly
02-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Wow, Becky. I'm so happy for the two of you. Remain realistic in your expections and always at the ready to answer questions that may be posed to you. If you make a promise, KEEP IT! You'll both reach where you want to be soon enough. :jumping:

Phoebe Reece
02-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Becky,

You have made some amazing progress with your wife. Let things happen at her pace and you will do well. And, you look great! I love the outfit.

RenaCD
02-01-2006, 09:57 PM
The best news all night. Your in our prayers.
Enough said!

Rena and SageGG

KateW
02-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Congratulations! This is a great step in the right direction, and hopefully soon you're wife will see the light, and see you in the light!

Jamie M
02-01-2006, 11:16 PM
that's brilliant becky and you seem to have a very sensible head on your shoulders you already said about taking it slowly just make sure you do and i think that you'll start seeing things going from strength to strength very soon .

best wishes

Abby Lauren
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Dear Becky
Reading this post made me consult your web page and read all your weblog only to discover how much we have in common. I also applied to join your group. Interestingly, my wife also recently allowed herself to see me live -in much the same way your wife did. Her major positive comment was that she was very impressed with my eye makeup. She has also seen all my pics and said I looked pretty in some of them. Of course, I could have died right then and there and gone to heaven.
Thanks so much for sharing your triumph with us, dear.
Hugs,
Abby

TGMarla
02-01-2006, 11:43 PM
First off, let me just take the opportunity to say that you are absolutely gorgeous! Nice pic! How come we don't see more of you in the picture forum? We should all look so good!

Secondly, I'm very glad for you. What a great step forward! May you find yourself progressing even further! I hope it all works out for you and her. This is a very good thing!

Sharon
02-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Very cool, Becky!

Your wife seems to be attempting to accept you a little more than in the past. This is the way it often happens -- one little step at a time.

Just continue to do as you have been and don't try to push her faster than she is prepared to go. And also be ready to answer any questions she may ask or respond to any comments she may make, but try not to immediately overreact if something she says seems hurtful or condescending. Sometimes we hear things much more harshly than they were intended.

Good luck to you -- you and your wife seem prepared to have a much more open and honest relationship.

SherriePall
02-02-2006, 04:56 AM
Becky --
I'm so happy for you. After the earlier incident, I wasn't so sure. Now, we know that she said what she said because she didn't know what to say. We, too, will keep you (and all of us) in our prayers.
BTW, you look fantastic in the pic.

Raychel
02-02-2006, 07:10 AM
I dont think that I can say anything that hasn't already been said here. That is awesome that your wife is making the steps to see your other side. Let her open up the converstaion and come to you when she is ready. You have a very special wife there, hold on to her and don't push to much. When she is ready you willl know. Congratulations:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jasmine Ellis
02-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Becky.
You look so rediculously fantastic. Keep in there girl, your wife is becoming to like you it sounds to me.

Girly Sara
02-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Becky,

Well done on what appears to be slow but sure progress hun. I really wish you all the very best :)

Sara xxxx

Shelly Preston
02-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Congratulations Becky

I see making the decision to let your wife adjust in her own time is working so far.
There may be a few bumps along the way, hopefully small ones.
You must feeling a little light headed with the positive outcome at the moment.

Lets hope it continues
Best Wishes

Kaitlyn Michele
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
first ofall...HUBBA HUBBA>!!

wow you look really happy and pretty in that picture..

best of luck to you ...i am pulling for you but be careful...i'm still living in an apartment because of dressing and the only good news is i am getting dressed tonite!!! hopefully i'll go out for some walks

take care

Dawnna
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Congratulations!:clap:

Carlacd
02-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Becky congrats. Sounds like you have a great Lady there. Remember her and her needs too. Little steps.

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2006, 07:47 AM
I am gald it went well with the wife and hope you keep making progress with her. By the way, you are absolutely stunning, very beautiful! I about fell over when I looked at your profile and saw that you are 58!!! Gawd you look good.

MsJanessa
02-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Good for you Hon---its seems she is making progress towards accepting both sides of you.

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-04-2006, 12:46 PM
I'm so happy for you (and your SO). As other have said, let her set the pace.

uknowhoo
02-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Hey sweetie, thanks for sharing the good news!

Who knew baby steps could feel better than struttin' around in 5" heels?!? :bs:

I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Tammi

AprilMae
02-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Lovely pic. I read your blog with great interest. Going through similar experiences, I'm happy for you. I hope you both become comfortable with it.

Petrina CD
02-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Your situation is a lot like mine, only my room has telescopes instead of computers. Same thing with the door etc.. My wife comes in a little more often now to use the phone even while I am dressed. I love it. I use it an excuse to run around the rest of the house.

Your pic looked great.

Petrin cd

Renee
02-04-2006, 01:51 PM
That is a wonderful turn of events, Becky. You always look so great. I am hoping that things do progress farther for both of you. My wife also surprised me this week by agreeing to meet with another cd and wife to talk about a local support group. I was probably just as floored as you are. Take care hun and i hope that your situation continues to improve

Renee

S. Lisa Smith
02-04-2006, 02:49 PM
You look great in your picture. I hope your wife keeps taking those positive steps.

Toyah
02-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I am so glad for you, my wife is just about accepting now I have found that chatting to friends I have met here encouraged her to get involved, she quite often comes on cam with me dressed. Good luck to you and yes you look good.

Louise
02-04-2006, 09:17 PM
good luck Becky ...........I've got everything crossed here for you babe...'patience is a virtue' . luv lulu :cheers: