PDA

View Full Version : Diminutive stature and physique

Allisa
03-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Does it seem that our size is in our favor when interacting with females in every day situations? My 5'-7";145lbs. makes it somewhat easier to find clothing that fits, since I think my size is about average for females give or take the obvious differences, from my perspective I think my size is less visibly threatening and with minimal even somewhat subliminal features i.e. long hair, long nails, clean facial features etc.. or am I giving off some kind of femme vibe? that I now exude after accepting my femme side? I'm curious if any one else has noticed this happening to them. I'm not complaining I enjoy interacting with women more on their level and some of the topics of discussion it just seems like a natural flow. I know this may not be exactly about CDing but who better to ask than my peers? Maybe none of this makes any sense but I had to vent. If you read this through than Thanx.

kimdl93
03-09-2015, 07:57 PM
I'm sure your stature makes it somewhat easier to be accepted as a woman. Im not sure how one might measure 'vibe'. Do you feel your physical mannerisms, voice and interests are somewhat or decidedly feminine? If so, then I would imagine that the combination works in your favor.

By contrast, I'm rather tall, broad shouldered etc. Despite these disadvantages, I feel quite at ease relating with women as a peer.

lingerieLiz
03-09-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm in the same size range as you, and with fine bone structure. Since I was about the same height as many girls and could wear a size 6 or 8 and had a fem facial structure many people assumed that I was a girl even in drab. In my teens and early 20s it made me easy to pass. This was back in the 50s and 60s when CDing was a jail cell if caught. I didn't know it at the time. Several of the SAs where I worked and shopped knew I dressed and was out as a girl.

It was definitely a fun time. If I was in my late teens today I would probably be full time even though I am very straight guy.

MissTee
03-10-2015, 01:19 AM
I'll be an exception here. Nothing about my stature says femme, but the ladies are at ease around me and I get invited into their inner sanctums quite often.

A GG friend of mine says it's because I see things from both sides. I asked her to clarify (since I'm not out to anyone other than my wife) and she said I emit a certain vibe that's attractive and appealing to the girl group, but not so much in a sexual sense. More like a man you can ask a girl question, and get a girl and a guy answer all rolled up into one.

I told her that her explanation sounded like gibberish, but I'll take it.

Lacey New
03-10-2015, 06:05 AM
I am so jealous of all of you smaller girls. The choices that you have are so much more than us who shop in the plus size stores.. Have fun and look good!

NicoleScott
03-10-2015, 07:52 AM
There are very masculine-bodied men with very feminine identities.

Dianne S
03-10-2015, 10:16 AM
My size is a huge help to me. I small even for a woman (5'2" / 160cm) and it is an enormous help when I'm out and about. From more than a couple metres away, nobody gives me a second glance. I really lucked out in that area of the genetic lottery.

I definitely think my small size makes me less threatening to women (indeed, to everyone).

Stephanie47
03-10-2015, 10:33 AM
As a man my six foot one, 175 pound body attracted a lot of young women "back in the day." I had a 30 inch waist. I had very blond wavy hair. Fast forward forty plus years and I am six foot even and 195 +/- pounds. The blond hair is gone. What little I have left is grey. When I am thinking in female mode I sure wish I was five foot seven. I accept the fact men and women age. It would be nice to be able to just go out and walk among the world without attracting scrutiny. There is always an advantage to being short if your goal is to blend. I wish I were able to present as a mature well dressed woman.

I have been able to find a lot of dresses that fit my height. I just have to stay away from dresses with a defined waistline. I have plenty of dresses that are wraps, empire waists and sheaths, as well as, maxi dresses.

Jorja
03-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Wait a minute I'll go ask my 6'8" twin GG friends. These two girls are the definition of Amazonian Goddesses. Beautiful, sexy, sweet, and all girl. I think they would tell you in this case size doesn't matter it is the person that matters. They often find off the rack cloths that fit. Every time I see them they look fabulous.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2015, 11:17 AM
I am the same height, 130 lbs and a size nine shoe.

It is beneficial when interacting with others and especially when shopping for clothes.

The SA's are always pleased when they see how various items look on me.

One thing that does happen and it takes time, the like to see how my bust projects with different cup sizes and fashions.

Sometimes I can't get away for hours. :)

Nikki A.
03-10-2015, 11:34 AM
6 ft 250 lbs plus size here. That said I don't think that I intimidate women with my size. Demeanor and attitude seem to be more important than size. I've had GGs tell me that after a while they forget that I'm a guy and treat me like one of the girls.
Even girls who don't know this side of me are more open to me than to other guys.

docrobbysherry
03-10-2015, 11:51 AM
I can't pass on a moonless nite at the North Pole. Except around Halloween.

When I have been hit on when mistaken for a woman, I'm sure my height 5' 9" and size 150 lbs. helped!

Dana44
03-10-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm six foot and in heels I stand at six foot four and 155 lbs. I had to measure for length and size. I'm sure you all have too, LOL. I do find some things that do fit perfectly, even for this size. My SO is five foot tall and has to wear tall heels. On going out, I do not think I pass. I do try though. I have always found it strange that I was always finding myself with the women and had to force myself to migrate to the men. I think that although I'm not very fem, I do give off some vibes that allow me to be with the group of women. My SO thinks I'm a strong man, yet she detected some fem vibes from me over time before I told her. I'm a DES kid and when I went to a holistic doctor in my forties, he said that I am more female than male. He tried to give me testosterone and it almost killed me. My BPH went up on my prostrate immediately. I guess I have to live with it. I have psychological tests done and I'm fairly balanced between male/female. I do use both side of my brain. It is actually a gift that I can relate on both sides. On my woman side, I told my SO that it is a release and a play time for me/us and to not worry that I'm going to become a full female. I'm good with that. Got to say though that being dressed as a woman is so much more fun.