PDA

View Full Version : Another trip to the big smoke

leannejacobs
03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm heading off to the big smoke again tomorrow for my once every 4 week work trip, I usually take my clothes and get dressed up make up the works, I do venture out but pretty much keep myself to myself, this time however is a totally ne ball game, I have as previously mentioned booked a make up artist to come visit me and give me a good make over, further to that I've arranged to meet another CDer/******* she's on HRT and is going further, not the whole way but is registered and living as a Ms, I'm going to meet her at her place for a coffee, I'm a little nervous. more so about the make up artist who's a gorgeous petite blonde GG she said she's done cders before and has no issues with it, roll on, cant wait to be pamperred, my meet with Billie later should be nice, I dare say we'll have plenty to talk about.

My SO would do her nut if she knew what I was up to, she knows I dress and knows I take my things to the city but she has no idea that I would even dream of going out en femme, I'm doing exactly what she fears the most, progressing, I have no intention of getting HRT or anything, I like being the man I am with the girl within, some help with some strategically placed padding does the trick for me, the only treatment I'd like is perminent hair removal and height reduction lol I wish, if the was a procedure for that I'd be first in the cue, anyway looking forward to tomorrow, I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Persephone
03-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Sounds like you are planning to have fun, Leanne!

Keep your "street smarts" on high and stay safe. Then tell us all about it. With pictures if pssible!

Hugs,
Persephone.

DW
03-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Church st around Wellesley is a great area.
Have been out in the area several times dressed femme but not passable.
Churchmouse & Firkin is a nice accepting pub, Crews & Tangos is a Trans oriented club.

Beverley Sims
03-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Getting out early in life is full of adventure and has been said "get your street smarts on".

Do have a good time and I hope this is the beginning of something new for you.

Teresa
03-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Leanne,
I hope you have a good trip and it all goes well !
I hoped you checked that your wife has not planned a London trip too otherwise we'll find out why it's called " The Big Smoke !" should you bump into her !!