PDA

View Full Version : and so, I performed for a crowd...

BouncyBouncy
03-11-2015, 02:27 AM
AHOY EVERYONE.

Good to see you again!

SO, if you've met me before, or read any of my previous posts, you'll know that in my journey to understand my own mind, I've
decided to turn my trans feelings and conceptions into a mode of artistic expression; I am living the he and she in me, within a performance.

Last week, I hit the catwalk at a spectacular pop-up club. I vogued. Hard. In heels.

And a tail.

I presented a character born of my love of aesthetics, dance and as a mirror to my views on drag culture.

Her name is Foxytocin.

Just let that sink in, won't you....?

FOXYTOCIN

Afterwards, many people responded that it wasn't quite drag, but something else. A combination of male and female sexuality, within a painted character.
I pretty much freaked out with happiness over that reaction. It meant I was MAKING something. Something that felt right. This is what it's all about for me guys.

This was a big day for me.

I'm really glad I could tell someone.

Thanks folks.

bouncybouncy x

pamela7
03-11-2015, 04:00 AM
ab fab, well done, so cool, any more photos?

Katey888
03-11-2015, 04:19 AM
Why am I getting a Pam Grier meets 'The Howling' vibe here...? :)

I think there's a lot of art in many of us waiting to find a suitable expression - sounds like you're well on the way to finding yours and being appreciated for it... :cool:

Look forward to hearing or seeing more...

Katey x

Marcelle
03-11-2015, 04:23 AM
CONGRATS! Sounds like you had a great time and found an expression to your inner self . . . very cool indeed.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
03-11-2015, 09:59 AM
I answered a similar post where I was the stand up act for the evening.

It is electrifying when it all works.

Nikkilovesdresses
03-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Links please?

Pretty please?

TinaZ
03-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Love it! How very artful and fun! I'll chime in with requests for more pics or vids.

mykell
03-11-2015, 06:16 PM
hope you applied for a trademark, sounds like a trend may be started, please share a copy of the full costume ?/ persona if you have one,
thanks for sharing something special....