PDA

View Full Version : If he only knew..!

Dayna
02-02-2006, 12:17 AM
So I am on a business trip, and as always, I have packed for two--was planning to spend a little 'Dayna' time in the hotel room this evening.

Just as I finished shaving, my co-worker calls the room and suggests we get some dinner...OK, gotta eat, I still have plenty of time for myself after dinner.

I walk down to his room and knock on the door; as he opens it, he says in a loud voice, "I hope this is a good looking lady knocking."

I say, "No, but I have my wig and makeup back in the room, if you want me to change."

He was amused; ah, if he only knew... :D

Wenda
02-02-2006, 12:23 AM
... be careful what you wish for....

Melinda G
02-02-2006, 01:45 AM
I was walking down the street one night dressed, and wearing heels, and a car went by, and some testerone crazed kid leans out the window and yells, "I love you"! If he only knew.:cheeky:

TGMarla
02-02-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, funny, huh? They say the successful lie reveals as much of the truth as possible without revealing it. What would you do later on if he just happened to knock on your door again?

Billijo49504
02-02-2006, 07:42 AM
:bs: So did he say, Go change!:bs:

Kera_dove
02-02-2006, 12:09 PM
LOL thats funny.

One time a girlfriend and I were walking down the street at like 2 AM I was dressed really cute even had angel breath in my hair and we were asked if we wanted to go home with a drunk out the bar. This right after I was carded because I looked like a 16 year old girl at 23

Kimberly
02-02-2006, 12:20 PM
okay, my turn:

I was in a play that was about a girl's private school, (before you think... this is a true story!) and I was playing a teacher. Another women, also playing a teacher said to me, "Oh, I wanna be a schoolgirl!" obviously envious at her friends and fellow cast members.
I said, "I do too, Chaz... Oh I do too."

..... if only she knew!! :p

Dayna
02-02-2006, 04:33 PM
What would you do later on if he just happened to knock on your door again?

Too easy. Ignore the knocks, and the next day tell him I was in the crapper!

Now, if YOU were knocking, we'd probably go out for dessert...