PDA

View Full Version : How "natural" do you feel?

Kate Simmons
03-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Just how natural do you feel when you CD, especially when dressing to the "nines"? While it was awkward at first for me since my generation looked down on anything out of the ordinary, over the years especially when I came out openly, it just seemed to feel natural to want to look nice. It doesn't start out with much as I'm your typical 67 year old retired guy who is bald(and my GF loves) but the finished product with shapewear, forms, padded panty, nice clothes, makeup,polish, jewelery, wig and fragrance is quite outstanding. These days I don't CD as much as I used to but when I do I thoroughly enjoy looking nice and it feels perfectly natural when I do it. How do you feel when dressed up? :)

Jackie7
03-12-2015, 08:58 AM
When I girl up to the nines I feel complete, I feel pretty, I feel right. I also feel right in manly garb, though not pretty and in some way incomplete.

taralynne
03-12-2015, 09:03 AM
For me it feels completely natural, in fact I feel at ease when dressed. Once I fully dress and transition into Tara I feel complete and am happy with the end product. I never once felt awkward about going all the way, instead every time I dressed in the beginning I wanted more and it became more exciting until the transition was complete. I still get just as excited about it now as I did when I began.

Annaliese
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
For me weather it dress to the Nines or just wearing my usual work clothes "girl jeans an sweaters", and make-up it feel natural.

jasminetv2
03-12-2015, 09:15 AM
I feel like I am the way I should be

Sarah-RT
03-12-2015, 09:19 AM
When I was younger simply wearing girls clothes was enough, then when I had an income I started buying shape wear etc

Now I've begun to set a style for myself, so I feel as natural as ever with long hair, forms and a suitable outfit such as jeans and a tee as opposed to going to the 9's when I was younger, I feel keeping it simple is the best option as most GG's live that way anyway. The only thing I feel lacking in is foundation and eye liner which I'm working up to incorporate

Tracii G
03-12-2015, 09:41 AM
To the 9's or femme casual feels natural to me.
Totally boy mode feels odd these days.

Jenniferathome
03-12-2015, 09:44 AM
I have a sense of pride in my appearance. I do my best to look presentable. The only unnatural thing I wear is breast forms. After that, it's me in makeup, like many women wear. I feel good, is the easy answer.

Angela Marie
03-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Many people have told me I have nice feminine features; high cheekbones, smaller mouth, etc. I'm also small for a guy 5ft 7 140-145. My voice is pretty good so I feel pretty natural. My main drawback is my makeup skills. I have to soften it a bit.

Lynn Marie
03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
I, very much, enjoy being dressed up in either boy or girl modes. It's just a matter of going to the effort of putting together nice wardrobes for both people using the walkin closet! Most of us "scrub up" pretty well in boy mode and also manage to present well in face paint and "shaping" lingerie in girl mode. Having girlfriends who admire you makes all the difference in the world.

CountessVF
03-12-2015, 10:22 AM
When I am dressed it's definitely not natural. It's contrary to my standard persona. A nice break from alpha mode and a exciting fetish for me. I'm among those that aren't trapped in the wrong body, I'm just having fun. :-)

Carol Elizabeth
03-12-2015, 10:45 AM
I spend a great deal of time at home dressed enfem. If I am doing household chores, I definately dress totally enfem from the skin out - and my favorite garment is a skirt. To describe how natural I feel, last week I had to go out in drab but needed to fold some laundry first which I started to do in typical male clothing. I looked down, saw myself in pants with no projection from my chest and startled myself before thinking, "Oh yeah, I've got to take off in a couple of minutes." I feel so natural enfem, that the crossdressing is when I am wearing men's clothes.

Cheryl James
03-12-2015, 10:54 AM
I am not totally comfortable due to nervousness when out in public, but I do feel like I am totally "me".

paulaprimo
03-12-2015, 10:57 AM
it scares me sometimes as it feels wayyyyyyyy to normal...
i do luv the femme feeling. feeling so pretty and sexy...
man! i feel like a woman :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg

pamela7
03-12-2015, 10:58 AM
does a woman feel unnatural in make-up? does she feel unnatural with pads to enlarge her breasts?
I feel natural partially dressed. I forget about being dressed, even when fully-made, so i guess that's natural. A slipping wig does not help tho!

Rachael Leigh
03-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I know for me I do feel great when Im dressed if Ive pulled off a good look, makeup, hair and all. If none of that was involved I think I do feel better even if Im just dressed in some women's items. I do have a self image problem and when I look all dolled up I do feel better about myself then the guy I see in the mirror.
I sometimes wish that was not true because I love being a guy but it is how I feel

Beverley Sims
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
I still find a sense of satisfaction when I dress.
If I have been lazy and look bad I soon rectify it.

SandraB
03-12-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't feel natural but I do feel really comfortable with myself and self satisfied. I like to make an effort when I dress and though, I don't look very feminine in the mirror, I have a good imagination! I really get satisfaction to see some improvement in my overall look.

AllieSF
03-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I have felt comfortable and at ease ever since my first time out totally dressed over 8 years ago. I feel the same, almost, as when I am out in male mode. I attribute that to being lucky enough to have a great attitude about all this and deciding at the beginning to enjoy it and not worry about it.

Joanncdnj
03-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Tara's response hit a note with me. I dress to blend, and like her, one the transition takes place, I go pretty anyplace as Joann. It feels so natural, and "snapping out of it" when it's time to return is not in the equation.

flatlander_48
03-12-2015, 06:04 PM
I wouldn't use the term Natural as I do have to remind myself of some things. For example, I need remind myself that how I might sit when dressed as a guy would not be what I need to do when dressed as a female. Same thing would apply when standing up and beginning to walk away in heels. I try to remember to watch where I'm stepping and be very careful for the first few steps until the muscle memory kicks in. For females with decades of prior experience, many things are probably just about instinctive and that is often what crossdressers lack.

However, I have always been particular about how I look. When I put the effort in and the result is close to what I was thinking, it is a good feeling in either mode...

DeeAnn

Lena
03-12-2015, 07:13 PM
natural or comfortable? I never dress to the nines because I don't get much satisfaction of getting dolled up. I love to sit around the house in panties, shorts and shirt. It feels right. I don't do pads or wigs because it isn't about my presentation. I feel natural lazing about with nice comfy clothing.

Eryn
03-12-2015, 08:11 PM
After a lot of practice and experience I now often have feelings that could be interpreted as "natural." I think of "natural" as a situation where I'm no longer acutely aware of how I am presenting. I can just enjoy being me.

lingerieLiz
03-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Since I wear fem clothes most of the time I feel normal most of the time. Sometimes in either mode I think I would be more comfortable in the other mode.

When I think back to my early years I felt comfortable in either mode. I preferred being in fem mode. It was back in the 50s/60s. I was very lucky that I passed and while some may have suspected I wasn't challenged. The real turning point was when I went out with a close friend as his date. We had fun with the ruse and it became a regular thing. We kept it platonic it gave him cover and let me be the cute blond in the pretty clothes. Back then girls wore dresses and I was lucky enough to have a nice wardrobe from my sisters and purchases. Over the years I've been able to dress to the 9s. I always felt comfortable as a girl or woman. Today I feel comfortable not appearing as a women while wearing nice women's clothes. I don't wear dresses much or ever but neither do women of my age.

docrobbysherry
03-12-2015, 10:06 PM
I either dress all the way or don't bother.

When I dress I try to look and feel as UNNATURAL as possible.

"Naturally", I'm a guy. That's not a look that excites me!:doh:

suchacutie
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
The naturalness of it is why Tina was discovered. That first time (partially) dressed was complete enough that it was clear this wasn't the "guy" me, but I was so very comfortable in my early feminine self that my wife commented immediately, it was that obvious. The conversation quickly escalated and now Tina is a permanent part of life. The "guy" me still dislikes being anything but himself, but Tina is a completely other matter, and she is VERY comfortable with herself!

Natalie cupcake
03-12-2015, 11:06 PM
I feel like the girl inside of me gets a chance to come out and enjoy herself!! :battingeyelashes:

Natalie cupcake

pantynlace
03-12-2015, 11:23 PM
I will never feel "natural" at least not completely. When I was in my teens and twenties, I wanted so badly to express myself as a woman and could have even passed as a woman, but had to many internal struggles with why I liked dressing, and I must be a freak or something. In my thirties and forties, I finally decided to allow more of the "natural me" to come out, but I still had internal strife about my choices and a daughter to raise. So I continued to hide my true "natural" self, and lived a lie to be accepted in business and society for who people thought I was on the outside. Now, I am in my fifties, and as we all know, time plays funny games on our bodies. I do not think I could ever pass as a woman at this point in my life, and regret not waking up sooner to who I really am. My wife teases me that my legs and eyes always look great and she is slightly jealous of my lingerie and shoes. So, I feel as natural as I can today and embrace my hopes and dreams as something that will happen one day in the future.

Alice_2014_B
03-12-2015, 11:40 PM
I feel natural as far as expressing my feminine side to an outward show.
:)

AngelaYVR
03-12-2015, 11:44 PM
When I get dressed up I never want to take it off. Once in either mode I'm good, it's the transition back to boy that's difficult.

CD_Princess1234
03-13-2015, 12:16 AM
I like too much and sad when it ends. It the anticipation of planning the next time that is the exciting part.

LookingGlass
03-13-2015, 12:17 AM
It hasn't really been until the last few months once I was outside of a marriage I realized I had gotten to where I was much more conscientious of doing things in a "male way" that I always assumed I did naturally anyway. My ex-wife used to tell me once in awhile I would sashay around if I was in a particular mood. Looking back I think all my life I did certain, subtle things here and there I know I picked up watching girls and women. So, even putting on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt top to slum around the house makes me feel natural and girly. Don't even need the heels on but if I can see painted toes then I am good.

Adriana Moretti
03-13-2015, 02:34 AM
To quote Stewie from Family Guy " I Feel Right"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXktdd9ATCU

kimdl93
03-13-2015, 07:24 AM
I feel like I'm myself when dressed, much more so than when I'm in guy mode.

Marcelle
03-13-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi Kate,

When I dress (to the nines or just casual) I feel like me and that feels good.

Hugs

Isha

lesli
03-13-2015, 09:27 AM
it feels very natural to me. wearing a gown or baby doll to bed, jeans and heels on a casual day, or dressing to go clubbing--i feel right and love it all.

NicoleScott
03-13-2015, 09:44 AM
I like dressing to the nines, but I think it's more fun dressing to the elevens.

Kate Simmons
03-13-2015, 10:05 AM
I have to agree with that Nicole. :)

Tina_gm
03-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Oh definitely it feels natural to me. I don't have any type of personality change, I just feel very comfortable and relaxed when in female clothing.

Jaymees22
03-13-2015, 01:21 PM
I feel the best when I'm dressed, otherwise what's the point. In fact the first time, I felt finally this is how I'm supposed to feel, natural and normal. Good question as always. Hugs Jaymee

Cheryl T
03-13-2015, 01:31 PM
I always feel natural no matter how I'm dressed, but when done up to the 9's I feel especially wonderful.
There's something about that feeling of sexiness and sensuality that is particularly rewarding.

5150 Girl
03-13-2015, 04:47 PM
Well, if by "to the 9's you mean dress to "pass" then to me it's totally natural, and I find most people like me better in girl mode than ugly.
However, if by "to the 9's" you mean formal, or at least semifinal, it would feel odd unless I was at an apprpriate event. Then it would feel natural to me.

Jilmac
03-13-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't dress to the nines very often (more like 6 7/8), but no matter how far I dress I feel natural doing it. When I do dress pretty, whether it's casual or formal, I feel like I'm all girl.

AussieJess
03-14-2015, 04:33 AM
I feel natural in both boy mode and girl mode, as they both just represent different sides of myself. I love to be fun and pretty in girl mode, but all business in boy mode. :)
I prefer girl mode because I am happier, but natural, I run an even race.

XOXO - Jess

Alvie
03-14-2015, 05:26 AM
I feel totally natural and sexy. Lipstick, panties, skirts.. I would wear them everyday if I could.. :-) I think it is interesting to see so many older men doing this as free time and empty nests happen. Kind of a shame so much repressed energy in our society.

Katey888
03-14-2015, 05:55 AM
How natural? :thinking:

Disregarding the obvious "I do not feel like a GG because I are not one" point... Probably only slightly less natural than a GG would feel with all the makeup, false eyelashes, nail polish, padded bra, jewellery, accessories, etcetera... that all go to make the image we're both trying to achieve... :)

And how do I feel? [Cue James] :yahoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wOK9yGUYM

Katey x

Jeri Ann
03-14-2015, 05:56 AM
I feel so natural when en femme, casual or dressy, that I experience great angst when I have to change back.

Jeri

Alice Torn
03-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Dressed to the nines, makes me feel unnaturally ladylike, beautiful. Kate, adding another question. How do you feel dressed to the nines, at a 7-11 store?

Raquel Maire
03-14-2015, 02:04 PM
when all dolled up like I'm right now. Red headed wig gray party top black mini with stockings and 5 inch pumps to match and of course hot makeup

Alice Torn
03-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Since the clock only goes to 12, why not go all the way, and dress to the 12's..Uh oh, what about military time, 24's!!!!

MakeupRox
03-15-2015, 01:38 PM
I absolutely feel natural when in Miranda mode. I too feel natural as my male self. The difference is in fem, I am much more relaxed & comfortable, either dressed up or down for a weekend or an afternoon.

Michaelasfun
03-15-2015, 04:16 PM
I feel like CD'ing has opened up a great world for me in terms of the new wardrobe possibilities, I always like color and comfort in my clothes, so being able to put on something flowing and pretty makes me really happy..so to answer the question I feel quite natural, as though it's something I've wanted to express for a long time and just never did..

Kate Simmons
03-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Doubt I would get dressed up just to buy a slurpy or coffee Alice unless I was on my way to work, which I no longer do being retired. I see no need to interact with the general public unless necessary. :battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
03-15-2015, 07:39 PM
Hi Kate, When I get dress I try to be as natural and feminine looking as I can so as not to just look like a guy in a dress.:daydreaming:

Richelle
03-16-2015, 02:35 PM
I feel natural i.e. myself no matter how I am dressed. I am the same person wearing a coat and tie at a customer's office as I am when out fully dressed with breast forms and makeup. It is just how I chose to dress at that time and place.

Richelle

Rebecca Sue Willams
03-16-2015, 06:54 PM
The more feminine I look the more natural I feel. Like last night I went to a grocery store and as I was going down the frozen food isle I had to stop and admire myself in the glass doors. That's when I felt very comfortable in the way I was dressed. I had to keep moving so people wouldn't think it strange I was looking at myself.

Kandi Robbins
03-16-2015, 07:10 PM
When I am dressed and engaged in an activity of some kind, I feel completely natural and comfortable. Especially when interacting with other girls like me. When dressed with nothing to do (which is more the case right now), I quickly get bored, feel "dressed" and then just play with different outfits or pieces of clothing.

Angie G
03-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Pretty much the same Kate.:hugs:
Angie

Janine cd
03-16-2015, 07:58 PM
When I dress totally, I am Janine and can't conceive of being anything but a complete and totally feminine woman.

Krisi
03-17-2015, 08:03 AM
I feel "natural" but I don't "dress to the 9s". Casual is a good description. I would say natural is when you get over the novelty of having long hair, boobs and a big butt.

Stephanie47
03-17-2015, 10:54 AM
As a 'recreational' cross dresser I'm only en femme if I can be totally en femme. I only wear dresses and all the proper undergarments, hosiery and heels. And, a shoulder length curly grey wig. I'm also 67. I forgo the makeup when at home because, well, women usually hang around the house without much makeup too. When at home I truly forget how I am attired. I've been doing it for so long selecting a bra and panty, slip and dress is as natural as grabbing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. I am as comfortable attired as a woman as I am as a man. When I am en femme at home I get all the household chores done. I'm the "June Cleaver" of the home since my wife is still working.

Kirsty Louise
03-17-2015, 11:19 AM
It’s not just dressing to the 9’s for me it’s trying to get the right moves, walking in heels keeping the correct posture, taking shorter steps and moving my arms correctly, it’s quite difficult at 6ft 2 but I am starting to feel more natural

Kirsty x