PDA

View Full Version : So many new girls!

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 10:08 AM
I cant get over how many new girls are joining this forum all the time! I dont have a lot of time to spend reading and writing here, but time after time I find that I dont even make it away from the front door, welcoming new people!

It also strikes me as somewhat amazing how many girls join, and tell us that this is new to them! These girl feelings have been with me my entire life and I bet someone put pink milk in my bottle or something! So it is difficult for me to comprehend that others get into dressing at a later time in life.

I also can't help but be a little envious, in a good way of course, of the young girls who join the forum. I so wish there had been something like this around when I was young. But, no computers and no Interweb back then. Daylight had just been invented!

- Suzie

Meghan4now
03-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Suzie, I've noticed that too. There seems to be quite a range of "experience" represented, some more grounded than others. It is the internet and 99% do not use their real life name so how much of one's true or full self are we revealing?

As for myself it took almost 10 years of lurking before I was comfortable enough to join.

So it's hard saying why any individual is here.

-M.

Adriana Moretti
03-14-2015, 10:24 AM
This site is interesting for sure, but for every new girl who joins, another one dissapears... they either got bored here, or just dropped off the face of the earth only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.....only constant around here is Beverlys post count.... LOL.......
But if you look at an old thread, it is like a cd graveyard of forgotten souls.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?109681-first-article-of-women-s-clothing-that-u-tried-on/page38

From what I've seen in my short year and a half here is there is about a 3 month window on most ( not all ) but alot of people.... sure there are your regulars who pop in.. then there are those here today and gone tomorrow....I get it and understand, but some of those gals I miss.

Riley1
03-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Just joined yesterday, and I too am amazed at the number of new members, but the thing that really gets me is where do some of the long term members with thousands of posts go, they just seem to disappear! Any thought?

Tracii G
03-14-2015, 11:08 AM
I'm still here.LOL.

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 11:13 AM
You can only talk about the weather for so long, you know! It gets old after a while and if you look through the topics here on this forum, there is a lot of the Same old Same old going around again and again.
People move on for various reasons, some to drop in now and then and others not to be seen again.

I was very active online years ago, spending way too much time in an online live chatroom for years. Some things happened in my life and I stopped, basically from one day to the next I was gone.
That was 8+ years ago and I have only been back there one time and just for maybe 30 minutes late one night.
Those who were in the room the night I disappeared, knew I was leaving, but a lot of people never got an explanation. I heard much later from a friend that there had been rumors of the worst kind after that.

Here recently I decided to get involved here in this forum, but the truth is that I will most likely not be here for long. It will be partly because I know I shouldn't spend too much time here, partly because my wife will have a fit if she finds out and partly because it will get to the Same old Same old stage!

People move on, for whatever reason.

- Suzie

Stephanie47
03-14-2015, 11:24 AM
I've noticed also there are many newbies here. But, I also have noticed there are many who have disappeared or reduced there participation. Every once in a while I check to see if I have missed their postings, but, alas, they seemingly are gone.

paulaprimo
03-14-2015, 11:27 AM
I'm still here.LOL.

and i for one am very glad your are :)

looking back to when i first joined, most of the "old guard" or the girls that helped me the most
are gone, banned or just went quiet...
i get it too...this site is such a wonderful and supportive place. i was very active in the beginning
as i had a million questions, was very nervous, scared and very deep in the closet.
as my questions were answered, and confidence grew and feeling more "comfortable" in my skin,
my participation has slowed. i'm still around, just not as much.
with so many new girls joining everyday, i guess i'm kinda the "old guard" now...lol :)

NikiMichelle
03-14-2015, 12:26 PM
And on the other side of the coin I have a noticed a lot of long term members who posted a lot have gone silent???

Jennifer0874
03-14-2015, 01:15 PM
I joined a few years ago. I was really excited to be going to my first crossdressing event. It was my first time dressed in public. I met a lot of wonderful ladies like me. Then I had to get back to reality. I haven't been able to dress much since then. I came back recently because I miss being Jennifer and need to hear from others going through similar things. I'm also looking for some inspiration to get jennifer back out there.

Beverley Sims
03-14-2015, 01:29 PM
The young girls will age as quickly as we did.

I was lucky I was given the opportunity and did live the dream for a while.

For a lot of us all we can think of are "opportunities missed"

Do make the most of what you have now.

I do.

Raquel Maire
03-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Yes, I'm a new girl, been dressing for years but new to site and people.

Amanda M
03-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Great - the more the merrier!

RADER
03-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Maybe, Just Maybe we will become a Majority than the minority.
Rader

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 02:29 PM
Jennifer: Here's some inspiration .. Get out there!! Or ELSE!! ;)

Beverly: Very good point, don't look at missed opportunities but make the most of the ones in front of you. I like you! :)

Raquel: Hi there! You should go write a little intro in the Introduction room! Then you will get the proper welcomes and I think Katey will give you some flowers and a fruit cake too!

Hugs
Suzie

charlenesomeone
03-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Where have all the flowers gone....
It would be wonderful to know the reasons, but only they know and
if they came back, they are no longer gone, my head hurts.

LookingGlass
03-14-2015, 03:43 PM
I have to admit I was a lurker for about a decade on and off before I finally broke down and signed up late last year. Even then, it really wasn't until the last month I started visiting more and actually tried posting a bit here and there.

TerriM
03-14-2015, 04:14 PM
I have been going out since the late 70's. Over the years the frequency of when I dressed changed numerous times due to all kinds of factors. At one time I completely stopped dressing for about 3 years. When I first started there was no internet. I sometimes wonder if there had been an internet when I was growing up how would've it effected my life?

reb.femme
03-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi Suzie,

Been here about three years now and came out to my wife shortly after. Been doing this devil's thing since about the age of ten :devil:. It is amazing just how many share in our collective interest, with a constant supply of newbies. At this rate, we should be in the majority in a few years time and can radically change the world...some hope huh?

I get involved in topics if it piques my interest, but there is only so much of the same thing that this average CD can stand. Is there an average CD? That's not to be disparaging of posters, just a personal reality check as this was all new to me once. I take life pretty much as it comes.

Likewise, I wish that the winterweb had been around in my early days, as I loved the fashion in the eighties...and I had hair then, but I also wish to be a multi-millionaire (no point in just hoping for a small amount of cash). Moreover, when I was young, some time ago now, Queen Victoria wasn't history, it was current affairs. :heehee:

Rebecca

- Suzie

Maria 60
03-14-2015, 04:41 PM
For myself its like it goes in stages, when I joined I asked some questions that to myself was what I thought was new, but then I see when new members come in they are asking the same questions I asked when I joined. Its like a circle but I find there are many topics here and everyone is living with there own questions and I jump in where I could give some real life advice or answer. There is a lot of variety here, but just like cable TV, sometimes you do find yourself changing channels and not finding anything to watch so you turn of the TV for a day.

SandraB
03-14-2015, 04:42 PM
As a new girl I can only relate why I recently joined the site. Having only recently accepted I'm a CD I started to research the internet. Having come across this site and finding I'm not alone I had to sign up.

The site has helped me move from just accepting this part of my personality to embracing it. I'm now delighted to be on a voyage of self discovery for an aspect of my personality that I have suppressed for so long. I feel much more secure on this journey with the help of all the invaluable advice and experience related by others on this site.

I don't know where I'm going at this stage - will I be a regular CD now that I've decided to embrace it or will I go through periodic bouts as I did while trying to suppress it. In any case, while I'm active I think I will regularly stay in touch with the site. I only wish I had discovered it much earlier as I think it could have done much for my self esteem and self awareness.

crystal37
03-14-2015, 05:03 PM
As a newcomer to this sit myself I can only say how amazing all you girls have been in making me feel so welcome. at the moment I really have no support at home as I'm back living with parents after a messy divorce from a partner who never knew about my CD, it's great to know so many other people out there have the same feelings and have been through the same turmoil as me before realizing how much they enjoy exploring their feminine side, anyway thanks again for all the lovely welcome. and I look forward to all the friendly chat in future x

Natalie cupcake
03-14-2015, 05:23 PM
I'm new to this site and so glad I found it!! There many girls here with lots to say. Lots of good advise and experience to share and learn from. :battingeyelashes:

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Part of why I am here myself, is to have some fun! I lead a team of highly skilled engineers everyday, pushing technology forward a scary speed. So in other words .. they are no fun at all! ;)

Rebecca: At this rate, we should be in the majority in a few years time and can radically change the world..

You are on to something there! We should go into politics! I think we would have a shot at it!
As we were just talking about, we already have the ability to repeat ourselves endlessly and I think we can agree we look considerably better than most politicians do today! What should we call it .... the T-Party !! Oh, no wait ...

Sandra: You should start a thread about your path to this place. Personally I find that Googling the web for anything related to this thing we do can be quite disturbing! The things you find before getting to a place like this can be troublesome to say the least.

Crystal: That is defenitely one of the wonderful parts of a place like this. Being able to share with new girls, and even their SO's sometimes, and help get some of the stress out of the situation. And for that, the repeated threads are actually good.

- Suzie

reb.femme
03-14-2015, 05:34 PM
...What should we call it .... the T-Party !! Oh, no wait ...Suzie

As I follow US politics I like that suggestion, so count me in! :heehee:

Victoria Demeanor
03-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Being one of the new girls here, I still remember that starry eyed very nervous gaze I had when I showed up at this door and introduced myself. In my naive state I thought I had to be different and unique and then suddenly found myself in a room full of people like me. not a bad thing by any means, but rather totally reassuring that I was alright. Not normal thank goodness, because normal is boring, but yes alright.
Starting out I was ravenous about reading and learning. I went head on to get my qualifying ten posts in, of course for the free new members steak knife set (still waiting on that by the way) .......
I have read through the threads from long ago and seen the members that have come and gone. seen the same stories and concerns and yes the new members at the door each day with the same stories, needs and fears. I am here quite often right now, but I know that will fade. I don't think I will disappear completely, too many great people here, but life does have a habit of preoccupying our time with other needs.
Wow just reread this and boy do I ramble. I just wanted to say I agree with everyone else..... Now who wants a margarita?

kristinacd55
03-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Old timer here......still check in every once in a blue moon. Great place for newbies and oldies alike :)

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 05:50 PM
So for those of you who have been coming here for a really long time, Tracii, Stephanie, NikiMichelle, Beverly (you get in just based on volume alone <lol>), Rader, Charlene, and Kristina .... what do you think about the revolving topics? Does it get annoying after a while? Do you roll your eyes a little bit :) or is it just par for the course that the same things will come up again and again?

Some of you have incredibly high post counts and are obviously very active here, but do you feel the topics you repond to, or start, are of a different nature than the newbie threads?

- Suzie

pamela7
03-14-2015, 06:47 PM
From what I've seen in my short year and a half here is there is about a 3 month window on most ( not all ) but alot of people.... sure there are your regulars who pop in.. then there are those here today and gone tomorrow....I get it and understand, but some of those gals I miss.

perhaps there are those who move into being of service to others within the community; some who come for answers, get them and leave; some who come and go; and perhaps many who stay because they're still working through difficult SO situations.

i've been in a pink fog in terms of being on this site obsessively the last 2 months, think i'm coming out the other side now, and will reduce my ha'penn'orth to more occasional observations.

Kandi Robbins
03-14-2015, 07:08 PM
Suzie,

I guess I would fall into the new girl category, but certainly not new to crossdressing. I am certainly new to accepting and embracing the girl in me and seeking avenues for letting her out to play on occasion. I lurked here on and off, but really came to the realization on my own that this is who I am and that I needed to open up and be honest to my beloved wife. Once that was done, Kandi was born, signed up here and now she is taking on a life of her own. And you know what? She's a damn fine woman, if I must say! And she has made me a greatly improved man, no doubt about that. You know, it really is sad that we are so misunderstood (and I was one who did misunderstand before), because this is a very fun and loving community and I am so proud to now be part of it!

Damn proud new girl,
Kandi

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Victoria: Now who wants a margarita?
I'll have one please Victoria :)

Kandi: ... And she has made me a greatly improved man, no doubt about that. You know, it really is sad that we are so misunderstood (and I was one who did misunderstand before), because this is a very fun and loving community and I am so proud to now be part of it!
Excellent comments Kandi, thanks! I couldn't agree more. But .... why is it that we cant find a way to bring these good sides of ourselves out, without having to assume a female character? Why cant we just be sensitive, caring, fun, talkative males? Or .. is it just an excuse we use?

- Suzie

flatlander_48
03-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Although I joined a long time ago, I didn't post much until the last few years. I spent several years living outside of the country and while I dressed in the seclusion of my apartment, I didn't dare go out in public. I came back at Christmas 2011 and spent most of the next year working in North Carolina. But since then, I've been at home 90% of the time. That's made a difference as far as acquiring a wardrobe populated with dresses, skirts, tops and shoes. The undergarments have been in place for a long time, but the rest needed to catch up.

Anyway, it has been a long time since 2005. In the last 15 months, I've joined 2 groups of crossdressers, been out fully dressed several times to meetings and makeup skills are coming along. The wig is still a bit of a challenge, however, but it will yield eventually.

I think there is a natural ebb and flow, wax and wane to Life and we crossdressers are subject to this. Our interests change and Life circumstances change; sometimes for the better, sometimes not. Relationships change also. Many here talk about being in DADT relationships. Sometimes they stay the same, sometimes they get better, but also sometimes they get worse. It's not inconceivable that people cut back severely and sacrifice dressing in the interests of their family situations. My guess is that may be some of what we see with the coming and going.

One of the things that I had not anticipated was running into people here who shared some of same interests I have, aside from dressing. I've mentioned on occasion that I am a Car Guy and a BIG motorsports fan. Name a national touring series here in the US and chances are I've seen it somewhere over the last 50 years. But, I was totally surprised to find like-minded folks here. To me that's a God send as while I thoroughly enjoy dressing, it's not the only thing that I like to talk about as you can add cycling, architecture, industrial design and LGBT politics.

We always talk about how when people find out that we dress, the first thing out of their mouths is the Gay Question or the Do You Want To Be A Woman Question. But the thing is, there is so much more to us than the one facet of our lives that we dedicate to dressing. Similar to Ls, Gs and Bs, we are not defined by this one part of our lives, but that's what happens when we let others define us. We abdicate that control and that is not helpful to any of us. It's analogous to negeotiating from the high ground. Things usually work out better when you can do that.

DeeAnn

CynthiaD
03-14-2015, 09:16 PM
While it's true that the same topics come up over and over, some of them remain interesting to me. The thing that intrigues me most is the people who are struggling with self-acceptance. I was at that point at one time, and I gradually came to see my transgendered nature as a great blessing rather than a curse. Today I'm completely comfortable with myself and my crossdressing. I am proud of who I am. If I can help even one person progress along that path, even a tiny little bit, then my time here has not been wasted.

More than anything else, that's what keeps bringing me back here.

So wear that dress, and wear it proud!

Cynthia

trishacd
03-14-2015, 10:24 PM
I agree with you.

Dana44
03-14-2015, 11:02 PM
I'm a new girl here, count me in. I've been dressing on and off for most of my life. I have come out to my girlfriend and it takes a lot of communication. We just came back from a nice dinner out. I think I passed as they called us ladies. Although a GG looked hard at me in the restaurant foyer. LOL I was wondering what she was thinking. I would like to hear from the old timers.

Suzanne F
03-14-2015, 11:13 PM
I came here about 2 years ago after coming out to my wife. Other than slipping on a few pairs of panties I had never really dressed. I had known from a young age that things were not what they seemed. Anyway this site saved me. My wife helped me and I began to dress. I now post on TS site but often come here to see how everyone is doing. I can't say enough about how much the girls here have helped me!
Suzanne

flatlander_48
03-14-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm a new girl here

Yes, and if you want to become Less New, don't refer to your elders as Old Timers. Whippersnapper...

DeeAnn

AngelaYVR
03-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Threads such as 'how I learned to put on pantyhose' leave me wanting to write an anti-social rant on the thread. Not surprised people leave.

Teresa
03-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Suzie,
I think your comments raise several points !
More people are accepting and coming out to the fact that they have CDing desires, I think the shame and guilt my generation carried is dealt with better in the more open society we have now !
Also this may sound blunt but I literally didn't have the time to dwell on it until well into my forties there was so much going on with life, trying to run a business, bring up and educate two children extending my house etc ... !
Some of the younger ones don't appear to have the same commitments anymore ! Yes it is great they find the forum and use it for help and advice and most of us are willing to respond because of the years of coming to terms with CDing !!

Suzie,
Your reply #31 is often a question I pose myself, what is it about dressing that we need to bring out the other side of us ? Is it because we feel shackled as a man, we're mentally stuck with the image of how men are supposed to act ? When I look back on the male side it's possibly true, an overbearing father, an all boys school, having to do heavy work to try and bury CDing thoughts and prove I'm a man ! I certainly think it's why I want to be more open with my CDing now !! Sounds more than just an excuse, it's a real need !

Kandi Robbins
03-15-2015, 08:32 AM
But .... why is it that we cant find a way to bring these good sides of ourselves out, without having to assume a female character? Why cant we just be sensitive, caring, fun, talkative males? Or .. is it just an excuse we use?

Good question, let me tell you a funny story. My oldest daughter lives in Raleigh, NC. It is plainly obvious to anyone that knows me that I have changed and am so much happier (but only my beloved wife really knows why). She texts her mother one day wondering if I was suffering from some health issue because I have been too happy! And she no longer lives around us, so she doesn't see me as often. My point, I'm not using it as an excuse, my personality has become completely feminized, but I am still very much a man in every other aspect. I truly wake up each day and thank the good Lord for making me this way! Great discussion!!!

pamela7
03-15-2015, 10:00 AM
i'd have thought the "old-timers" would have sorted it all out by now. :-))))
mostly you did/have, it's a lot easier for me than for those who went before.

flatlander_48
03-15-2015, 10:10 AM
There are a lot of facets to this. We could be talking about chronological age that we are now, age when we started dressing seriously, how long we've actually been dressing seriously, how long since we've had our own epiphany, etc. There have been many posts here about people who have been dressing for years, but only have come to some reconciliation in their minds very recently and all of the other permutations that you could imagine.

Anyway, the point is that the timing of when we make peace with this additional facet of our lives can occur at any time. It isn't necessarily a function of longevity.

DeeAnn

Teresa
03-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Pamela,
I'm wondering where you've drawn the line between young'uns and old-timers ? Please don't throw any more labels in the mix it's bad enough now deciding what umbrella we come under !!

27th Jennifer
03-15-2015, 11:45 AM
I've been on this forum for many years. Sometimes I go a long time between visits. But I will always come back. This forum has absolutely changed my life. Times are changing. The transgender community (the entire spectrum) is becoming more visible. We need to accept ourselves before anyone else will accept us as who we are.

Ana

pamela7
03-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Pamela,
I'm wondering where you've drawn the line between young'uns and old-timers ? Please don't throw any more labels in the mix it's bad enough now deciding what umbrella we come under !!

I was echoing the joke for DeeAnn, but hey, I would start "old timer" at 80 in normal age, and perhaps 10 years of CD-ing? :-)

(only joking, don't worry, no more labels)

Isabella Ross
03-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Airport Angela, don't you ever consider leaving (although I do agree with you on that particular post). But seriously, it's only natural that some people move on. I think of this forum as a form of therapy in that it's a place where many of us have gathered to better understand and accept ourselves. The goal of any therapy is to have a successful and permanent outcome. And those that have moved on have probably done so because they've achieved this. For me, this site, and many of you on it, have helped me immensely, and so I do find myself not checking in as often as I have in the past. But I do think I'll always be a part of it.

flatlander_48
03-15-2015, 01:02 PM
I was echoing the joke for DeeAnn, but hey, I would start "old timer" at 80 in normal age, and perhaps 10 years of CD-ing? :-)

(only joking, don't worry, no more labels)

Yes, I know!

But the thing is, we come here by so many different paths and events in our lives. To me, that's pretty cool. It reinforces that notion that there is no ONE path; there is no Right way to do this. Granted, some ways are definitely better than others but there are a number that will serve well.

Personally, I rejoice in the fact that we come from everywhere, have done many different things and have many perspectives on what being transgender means to each of us; not what it is, as I believe that to be fixed, but what it means to us and what we draw from it. I like it that some think like me and some don't. I like it that some look like me and some don't. I like it that some have similar professions to me and some don't. This is what makes each of our perspectives unique...

DeeAnn

CountessVF
03-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Yes, and if you want to become Less New, don't refer to your elders as Old Timers. Whippersnapper...

DeeAnn

"Get off my lawn ya darn whippersnappers!"

How does one qualify as an elder here? It's been almost 25 years since I put the first "incorrect" item on. Or is it a matter of time on forum?

flatlander_48
03-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Yes.

DeeAnn

Sammy777
03-15-2015, 06:40 PM
for every new girl who joins, another one dissapears... they either got bored here, or just dropped off the face of the earth only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.

Whatever do you mean? No one does that :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

BLUE ORCHID
03-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi Suzie, I think that it's wonderful to have so many pretty young ladies joying our forum,
I just that I had something like this forum way back in the 50s' & the 60s' when all there was,
was the dirty magazine stores where people would stare at you looking at CD magazines.:daydreaming:

Ally 2112
03-16-2015, 03:24 PM
In the few years i have been here (and lurked for awhile ) i have learned a lot from all of you Gurls and i am thankful for it .To all the new and old members keep posting thats what keeps a great site like this going .You have nothing to fear but fear itself :)

AndreaCalifCD
03-16-2015, 08:31 PM
only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.....

Some of us, its longer than that!

If only the internet had been around when I started CDing...

Kirsty Louise
03-17-2015, 07:20 AM
What did we do before the internet ?

Anna Stouf
03-17-2015, 12:53 PM
We had the magazines that you had to get from the "back room" of the store. We had some "news letters" that you could subscribe to and they were mailed in a plain, unmarked, envelope. In some towns there was a "secret society" you could be in if you were part of the "in crowd". But if you were in a small town in a rural area, you really had to be careful. Talk about being in the closet! LOL.

I remember in 1970, I used to get some stuff from a place called "Michael Salem's TV Boutique" in New York City. Anyone remember them? My order was sent parcel post in a plain, unmarked package.

Also, I used to (still do) walk right into the ladies section of a dept store and buy whatever I wanted. Never had any trouble, well, I guess there were a few times, but for the most part, I didn't have any problem. Actually had a lot of positive experiences. I think it's all about confidence.

Anna

Michelle789
03-17-2015, 02:03 PM
This site is interesting for sure, but for every new girl who joins, another one dissapears... they either got bored here, or just dropped off the face of the earth only to come back two years later....i find THAT interesting.....only constant around here is Beverlys post count....

That is so true!!!

I now post mostly on the TS section since I am transitioning, but I still post on the CD section too. Both places have a special meaning to me, and I enjoy reading and posting in both sections. Oh, and I post in the lounge and media from time to time too.

I haven't been very active on the forum since the start of 2015, because I've been too busy with Cody, work, and other obligations in my life. I mean, I still post from time to time, but not nearly as much as I used to, and I haven't really started any threads lately. I really miss posting on these forums, and I hope to have some time soon to be able to post here more often.

I have found this forum to be extremely helpful in helping me to figure out myself, and I enjoy being able to help others as well.

I notice that too, that people come and go. But I have seen a few old-timers who have been here since I joined the forum a year and a half ago.

Dana44
03-17-2015, 02:40 PM
I bought some stuff like a bra, undies, a nightie and a skirt at Walmart. When I checked out. The lady asked if it was for me? I had to answer unabashed that yes it was for me. She looked at me, sighed and shook her head. I will never forget that.

suchacutie
03-17-2015, 09:41 PM
I found this forum only 48 hours after dressing for the first time. I was starved for information since my wife and I knew nothing about how all this "Tina" person might turn out. The wealth of knowledge and experience was instrumental in Tina's development. At that time there were a number of members who posted regularly and whose posts I read every time I came across them. Many of them have gone silent over the years, and some of them explained their changing situations before they left. I miss them terribly as they were the role models for me at a time when Tina was most impressionable.

There is always something new to understand and experience en femme, so I am never gone from this forum for long, but even I don't search this forum every day any more. We all evolve, and everyone here will experience their form of evolution, and life will take them from us for a time, but hopefully they will return to let us know how their lives have continued, as it is really those experiences that help us all the most.

kimdl93
03-18-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm happy to see the new members. It refreshes the discussion. For new members often are seeing themselves in a new way and share that fascination of discovery.

One hopes that the renewal will continue. It helps keep this site vital and relevant.

JeanetteX
03-18-2015, 08:42 AM
I signed up here only a month and a half ago. The 2 main reasons were to learn from the 'older' members, and to escape all those idiot CD sites that seem to focus on just the sexual aspect. This forum is about the only one I know where we can discuss in a serious manner and in my opinion will therefore attract loads of new members from all over the globe. I'd say they more the better and let's give them all a warm welcome.

Alice_2014_B
03-18-2015, 08:57 AM
There are always new postings in the "Introductions" thread, and I'm glad.
I was so excited when I first joined here! And it remains exciting with meeting new members, sharing pictures, and learning new makeup and posing tips (tips in general really). Granted that I haven’t shared much in the way of serious tips and advice, but I love to when I can.
:)