PDA

View Full Version : Just came back from shoe shopping

Rhanda
03-14-2015, 01:33 PM
I went to Target were I buy most of my shoes. The shelves were almost bare. An SA was present and asked if she could be of help. I told her that I wear only women's size 11 shoes and was in the market for some flats to wear with my dress suit. She led me to what they had in some nice shells. There wasn't any thing in the colors I was looking for but I tried on a pair of pink pattent leather shells that fit very comfy.

I was putting everything back on the shelf when she came by and told me that the new spring stuff would be there in about three weeks. Now that is what I call acceptance. I never try to look fem except that I never leave the house without eye makeup. Today was no acception.
The reason that I am writing this is that a lot of you seem to be afraid of the SA not treating you well. I have never experienced any problem in this regard. I don't believe that Target has much of a training program. They just try to hire nice people.

Rhanda

Beverley Sims
03-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Rhanda,
You will find that there are a lot of places accepting like that.
Just speak matter of factly and state your case and they will trundle off and find the best for you.
Good move on your part.

Dana44
03-14-2015, 03:12 PM
I must say that Kmart has really good SA's. They have helped me out a lot and especially on reduced items with further reduction.