PDA

View Full Version : Maid services

connie johnson
03-14-2015, 03:04 PM
I usually clean the house while dressed up:daydreaming:. My wife is supportive of me and of course she likes that I do the cleaning. Well...I have to admit that I have been slacking lately with the cleaning:sad:. I have not dusted for the last month and a half. Last night my wife and I were talking and she brought up the fact I have been slacking. Then she told me if I don't dust the house this weekend then no more panties and bras the next time we go to Victoria's Secret. :love: Gotta love her sense of humor. LOL.

Connie

Beverley Sims
03-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Connie,
I am curious, when you next go to VS what is she going to buy you?

A tight corset to bind you up?

You naughty girl. :)

Suzie Petersen
03-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Oh what a horrible life Connie! I feel soooo bad for you .. or not! :)

- Suzie

Victoria Demeanor
03-14-2015, 05:51 PM
Thanks for sharing that Connie,
And yes bad bad girl for slacking like that....she should buy you a cute little french maids outfit just to punish you......I know it would work for me..;)

tiffyjo
03-14-2015, 05:51 PM
I too love to clean the house, while dressed up. Wife isn't supportive of me dressing, but loves when I clean. She usually takes a Friday off occasionally to visit her mom (overnite), so I take the day off from work so Tiffyjo can clean the house.

crystal37
03-14-2015, 05:59 PM
I would love to clean the house in a little french maids outfit, in fact I think I'll try to get one now, thanks for the idea x

Jaylyn
03-14-2015, 07:04 PM
I also enjoy cleaning and tidying up things around the house while dressed. It also gives me a chance to practice walking a lot in my heels.

susants
03-14-2015, 07:23 PM
I love to do housework always have and I'am very lucky my wife is ok with me doing it dressed
https://www.flickr.com/photos/7353532@N06/14455061345/

MissTee
03-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Um, forget the french maid outfit. That's uncomfortable. I like a cute pair of comfortable capris, flats, maybe a half apron or cobbler's apron, and a comfy tee.

Brenda456
03-14-2015, 10:47 PM
It is kind of funny. When I cook, my wife is more willing to tolerate my dressing. . .

connie johnson
03-15-2015, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone. Beverly, yes I would like the corset. I told my wife about your comment. She laughed and asked if I wanted one. I said yes of course. Victoria, I already have the maids outfit, that was where my regular dressing started (After the kids grew up an moved out) I have been dressing for most of our married life and also did it infrequently before I met her.

BTW, I still haven't dusted this weekend but I think I got a by because I was doing guy stuff in the yard that she wanted done. I definitely have to clean before our next mall trip.

Connie

Michaelasfun
03-15-2015, 04:11 PM
It is kind of funny. When I cook, my wife is more willing to tolerate my dressing. . .

Ha! Exactly! When I (insert chore here), my wife's all good with Michaela making an appearance lol

Jamie Lynn
03-15-2015, 08:47 PM
I would have thought that with the threat of no VS goodies, that house would be cleaned within minutes!!! :)

samantha11
03-16-2015, 09:08 AM
I love to clean house with my French Maids outfit on, have 3, 2 black and 1 blue. Stockings and heels and my maids dress on, sometimes I even get the house cleaned!:)

Maria Blackwood
03-16-2015, 10:42 PM
I love to clean house with my French Maids outfit on, have 3, 2 black and 1 blue. Stockings and heels and my maids dress on, sometimes I even get the house cleaned!:)

I have a red cosplay one I wear with red stockings. No shoes because I'm dressed to work, baby!

I get a greater sense of accomplishment cleaning house dressed up. Anyone else experience that?

NicoleScott
03-17-2015, 07:26 AM
I have a maid's outfit, but its not for cleaning. I like a clean house and I want everything clean before starting a dressup session. Guy mode for that.
The reason for the maid's dress, apron, high heels, makeup, headpiece, feather duster, etc. is looking pretty and sexy, not cleaning.