PDA

View Full Version : The Shopping

Donnie
02-02-2006, 07:13 AM
trip was a HIT! Wandered in, found some VD cards, candy, etc... Next thing you know deep into the sexy section. Ended up with a beautiful GOM orange bra and a nightie with a matching g string thong type panty, the panty which I am proudly wearing today. I should mention that the nightie also came off the sales rack, smart shopper aye?

Jasmine Ellis
02-02-2006, 07:18 AM
Hi Donnie.
It sounds as you had a lot of fun hun. Good for you dear

Billijo49504
02-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Cool Donnie, Glad to hear you had fun. And getting a bargain made it even sweeter!! Happy shopping...BJ:bs: :clap:

Donnie
02-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Gals - like I said, nervous at first but it was just so easy and relaxing once it all started to take place. Sure makes you want to do more of it!

Laurie Ann
02-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Glad you enjoyed yourself shopping lingerie and a bargain what a day.

uknowhoo
02-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Another shop-a-holic is born!

Welcome to the club, honey. ;)

Hugs,

Tammi

Girly Sara
02-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Glad to hear you had a fab girly shopping trip Donnie. May i ask if you were in femme or male drab mode? (just curious)

Take care.

Sara xxxx

Sam-antha
02-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Like Sara, I am also curious, it sounds as if you may have been..
By the bye, in the UK, VD Cards are not what you have there. Honestly I do not know what they are !

Donnie
02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
think your right about the shop aholic thing, I may get out of control since feeling so much more comfortable after talking to you girls! AND, no, but I did have on my new sexy satin and lace garter belt, white lace top stockings with matching panties from my previous spree under my jeans. Kinda femme I guess, what do you guys think?

pattied
02-02-2006, 02:47 PM
trip was a HIT! Wandered in, found some VD cards, candy, etc... Next thing you know deep into the sexy section. Ended up with a beautiful GOM orange bra and a nightie with a matching g string thong type panty, the panty which I am proudly wearing today. I should mention that the nightie also came off the sales rack, smart shopper aye?

Aye indeed!!!

Good job Donnie!!!