PDA

View Full Version : Hanes

Alesia
02-02-2006, 07:32 AM
Just wanted some other girls opinions. Does anyone else enjoy Hanes her but hated themway high cut satin briefs as much as I do? Price is good on their 2 packs. They are so comfy and femm. If anyone has any other sujjestions I would love to here them. I am so glad I have never owned mens underwear. I did try some on one time but hated them.:bs:

Toni CD
02-02-2006, 07:36 AM
thats all that i wear. some times i will wear the nylon lace band brief they feel really good. hanes her way has a good line of undergarments..:clap:

Alesia
02-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Any other preferred brands girls. I have quite the collection.

BettyAnne
02-02-2006, 03:18 PM
You might want to consider the Bali Studio collection. Satin finish, stretchy, fit nicely and a delight to wear

Alesia
02-02-2006, 03:41 PM
You might want to consider the Bali Studio collection. Satin finish, stretchy, fit nicely and a delight to wear
I think I will have to try them.

AprilMae
02-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I love the Hanes/Bali outlet store

vanity
02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
bali makes a great high cut in satin and nylon the back comes up to the laceband, the front forms a nice v shape with good elastic to contain the furniture up front

Keely
02-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Hanes has a new line called perfect panty. They have Chiffon Bikini, Textured Bikini, and Boy Short. The bikinis are great. Haven't tried the boy short as that style doesn't typically hold the 'boys' in on me.

I've only seen them at Target stores here in the US. Bought these today.

Here is a pic of the package.

Keely

Nicole Lee
02-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah. I like wearing my Hanes bikini briefs. :) And they're really comfortable too, they now make it with some sort of soft cotton. Feels (and looks) fantastic! :)

MsJordan
02-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Hanes has a new line called perfect panty. They have Chiffon Bikini, Textured Bikini, and Boy Short. The bikinis are great. Haven't tried the boy short as that style doesn't typically hold the 'boys' in on me.

I've only seen them at Target stores here in the US. Bought these today.

Here is a pic of the package.

Keely

I have two pair of the boycut type and absolutely love them!! I have some male undies that look like the type I mentioned and have gotten away with wearing them before.

Sandy2628
02-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Really need to look at Bali. I am on a business trip to the west coast. Never been a Vitoria Secrets. There is one here, so I went in. The sales girl could not be over 17 or 18. She showed me around. She would show a pair of panties and say that it would keep everything in place. It was a lot of fun.;)

genevieve
02-02-2006, 09:16 PM
must try, have purchased stockings from hanes site and a bra n boy short set, great fit. would be so nice to be comfortable wearing panties everyday and not having them ride in so to say