PDA

View Full Version : Great Time in Atlanta

MsLana
03-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Me and the wife met up with the Sig Ep / Tri-Ess group in Atlanta this past weekend and had a wonderful time!!...met and made new friends. Got to go out to dinner and clubs and was en femme all weekend. Can't wait to go back next month.

Kelley
03-15-2015, 07:01 PM
I really enjoyed meeting you and your SO.

Kelley

jamielynn_ca
03-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Good for you! I want to join the ATL chapter but so far the dates have had conflicts for me.

What clubs did you go to? I'm in ATL for a while - usually get my femme time when I'm in San Diego where I know the scene well - want to find it here. Were they normal bars or specifically T-friendly locations?

I know midtown and towards Decatur is friendly in general but haven't found a spot where on any given night you'd find the local girls. Advice?

Hugs,
Jamie

Melissa in SE Tn
03-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Lana. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself & found the group. They are really a great group of girls. Glad that you brought your wife along as she can be a needed gg voice. Did she have a good time & was there any angst in her part ? Great job & keep going back! Peace, mel

DAVIDA
03-16-2015, 06:15 AM
Jean and I were members back in '07-'08. WE loved going, but it got to be expensive.:straightface:
I really miss the interaction with the girls and wives there.:sad:

Beverley Sims
03-16-2015, 12:50 PM
We were there twice, in November and December, nothing happening then.

MsLana
03-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Lana. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself & found the group. They are really a great group of girls. Glad that you brought your wife along as she can be a needed gg voice. Did she have a good time & was there any angst in her part ? Great job & keep going back! Peace, mel

No Melissa , my wife had a ball. I knew she would. In fact I've said all along she'd probably enjoy it more than me , if that's possible. She's already planning for next month when they have the spring ball...

meganmartin
03-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Lana It was great seeing you both, sorry we did not get to spend more time visiting.
The outings go by so fast and so much to do...

Hugs to both ya!

kimdl93
03-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Glad to hear that boy you and your wife were able to genuinely enjoy the experience!

Velocity
03-19-2015, 12:52 PM
How many people typically attend these meetings? Atlanta is not to far out for me to visit on occasion and looking over the group website it sounds intriguing.

Jaylyn
03-19-2015, 01:01 PM
Sounds like a fun place to be... I've often thought it would be fun to be with other CDs and bring the wife along to help with my makeup....

meganmartin
03-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Velocity,

Over this past weekend we probably had 20 girls or so.
Some attend Friday nights and some Saturday, some make it a full weekend.
If you notify our outreach director on the site she can fill you in with all the details.

MsLana
03-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Glad to hear that boy you and your wife were able to genuinely enjoy the experience!

It was her first time EVER to experience the scene and she took to it like a duck to water. I knew she would.

MsLana
03-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Sounds like a fun place to be... I've often thought it would be fun to be with other CDs and bring the wife along to help with my makeup....
It is definitely a luxury to have the wife do the makeup etc....

docrobbysherry
03-19-2015, 09:42 PM
I'm so sad that the SCC has moved out of Atlanta!:sad:

What a great, accepting and open minded city. I've loved every moment of my dressing times there!:battingeyelashes: