PDA

View Full Version : KEYSTONE CONFERENCE - traveling there dressed pretty, or in drab?

Rhonda Darling
03-17-2015, 06:25 AM
I'm heading to the Keystone conference tomorrow, by car, and will be traveling "pretty" (some would say that "pretty" is a term of art, and not an actual description of my appearance, but I digress).

Anyway, I'm wondering who among those of us who are going this week are traveling en femme, and who is going drab? Regardless of mode, why did you choose that?

In my case, I'm comfortable doing it and figure I can just deal with any issues that arise along the way. Being en femme at the start of my trip really gets me in the mood for the week to come, and it gives me the feeling that it's already started.

So, a quick poll for those who are going. I presume that the excitement we all will show will whet the whistle (entice) others to join in next year.

Be all the lady that you can, and enjoy it!
Best,
Rhonda

Jackie7
03-17-2015, 07:07 AM
We are coming for Friday only and of course I will drive and arrive en femme.

Adriana Moretti
03-17-2015, 01:48 PM
I was tossing this up too....I decided a 50/50 blend mode....where you can kinda tell whats going on..but I'm one coat of mascara and lipstick away from full on girl mode.

Terri Andrews
03-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Will arrive Friday and will be traveling in girl mode

steftoday
03-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Boy mode for me. Maybe next time. ;-)

S. Lisa Smith
03-17-2015, 06:37 PM
I am traveling to Fredrick en homme Thursday night. Rest of the trip on Friday en femme. I really can't leave home en femme, so I am splitting the difference.

TerriM
03-17-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm doing what I did last year. Going to my hairdresser at 10 Thurs morning and driving their enfenme. Last yr I stopped at a McDonald on the way . It's about a 4 hr drive. Maybe this yr I will stop at a diner instead. I feel so nice driving enfemme.

BLUE ORCHID
03-17-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm heading to the Keystone conference tomorrow, by car, and will be traveling "pretty" (some would say that "pretty" is a term of art, and not an actual description of my appearance, but I digress).

Be all the lady that you can, and enjoy it!
Best,
Rhonda
Hi Rhonda, Please don't sell yourself short with the PRETTY thing.:hugs:

Miriam-J
03-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Gal mode for me tomorrow heading there, Sunday heading back, and all the way in-between. Part of the experience for me.

Miriam

Joanncdnj
03-18-2015, 04:58 AM
I am making the trip "pretty" too. A coffee stop en-route and just loving life.................

AnnieMac
03-18-2015, 08:06 AM
Where is it?