PDA

View Full Version : that feeling

Wendy me
03-19-2015, 07:26 AM
ok wether it be shopping and that omg rush that sweeps right through you when you see them drop dead hot come f-m heels ... that rush when the blue lights come on in back of you..... knowing your busted but you just walk in like nouthing is wrong.....been there felt that .... love that ... need that ......it only happens when i am out as Wendy.... never when "he" is out....anyone else?????....

Meghan4now
03-19-2015, 07:36 AM
Fear is never boring!

-M.

Wendy me
03-19-2015, 07:38 AM
thats just the thing no fear like a whole boady rush

Patrica Gil
03-19-2015, 09:25 AM
That feeling is how to gauge whether they are the right heels for you or not. What good are a nice pair of cfm heels if you don't get that wonderful feeling. Coupled with the right outfit, and its time for a night out.

Beverley Sims
03-19-2015, 11:34 AM
I think it's all due to adrenalin.

What's adrenalin anyway?

It's all a rush to me sometimes and a great feeling when it occurs.

docrobbysherry
03-19-2015, 12:09 PM
There's good and bad adrenaline rushes. I try to avoid the bad ones as much as possible. To that end, I don't go shopping dressed. If someone makes a crack while I'm buying heels, etc., I never feel fear like I have when out dressed in certain situations.

I try to emphasize good adrenaline rushes. Like looking at Sherry in my mirror at home. No worries, fears, or negativity. No matter how she's she's dressed! Or, not!:o

Wendy me
03-20-2015, 06:45 AM
I try to emphasize good adrenaline rushes. Like looking at Sherry in my mirror at home. No worries, fears, or negativity. No matter how she's she's dressed! Or, not!:o

thats cool save and sound at home ..... i don't go looking for the rush .... it comes looking for me .... and i embrace it....