PDA

View Full Version : Shirley Of Hollywood

FrillyKnickers
02-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi All,

Anyone here purchased any Shirley Of Hollywood lingerie?

It always looks fantastic (but expensive!); I was thinking about purchasing one of their Bustiers/Basques in the Intimate Atitudes range (40+), but thought I would first ask what everyone thought of their products?

conanj
02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Owned a store and we sold Shirley of Hollywood Lingerie.... Very nice stuff for the price.... and worth the money !

FrillyKnickers
02-02-2006, 05:28 PM
In that case maybe you could help me conanj?

I might be purchasing one of their products - http://www.womanstouch.co.uk/sheets/X9393.asp

I am unsure what size I should get, the 40 or 42. I am worried that getting the 40 will be too small or that the 42 will be too large. I notice that it has a waist cinching lace-up back, which may make the garment a lot more adjustable. In this case the 40 - if too small may actually fit ok, becuase the lace-up back could be loosened, then again if the 42 was too large it could be tightened by the lace-up back.

Please could you advise me on the size I should purchase?

Thank you.

CharlotteSomers
02-02-2006, 06:40 PM
I think it's definately worth the price. They have very nice stuff. It may not always be the best fit for girls like us, so choose carefully. But I've purchased lingerie from them before and always been happy with it.

FrillyKnickers
02-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Thanks Charlotte!

Can you provide any advice on the size I should go for in the product I have provided the link to?