PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo!!!

BlackMagic
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I am actually home alone for the first time since before our daughter was born 2.5 years ago. THey flew to Boston today for 5 days. Wow! I can't believe. I am actually all made up with no place to go as I type. Don't get me wrong. I Love them to death but I really have not felt like I could dress or even visit this site at home lately in my spare time. Part of it being that I never have any spare time but as well part of it being that I just haven't felt comfortable dressing around my Spouse in spite of her saying it's ok. Just hasn't felt ok. This is great though. I have been looking forward to this time and intend to take the fullest advantage of it. IE. If I'm home. I'll be dressed this weekend. Wish I knew of a CD bar or someplace local that was CD friendly. I have heard of a place called Connections that has CD contests sometimes but I wouldn't have the guts to enter with no support. That would be stretching my "Comfort Zone" pretty far and I've never had an objective opinion of my illusion before to know if I could even realistically compete. Oh well. Just glad to have an uninhibited opportunity to dress and visit the forum again. Woohoo!!

Carlacd
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Have Fun and enjoy :D

ronda
02-02-2006, 07:39 PM
i know what you mean my wife is going a way for a few days soon and i am looking foward to that time that i can dress when i want walk around the house and not worry about it.:D