PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Moment

Persephone
03-24-2015, 05:26 PM
My spouse is doing the laundry today. Meanwhile, right now I'm on a bit of a break, checking on things here on the forum.

She came in carrying a blouse on a hanger and said, "One of your blouses, where do you want me to put it?"

I pointed to a hanger rod and said, "Over there, Thanks!"

As she was putting it on the hanger rod I took a second look and said, "Uh are you sure that's my blouse?"

"Pretty sure," she said and then she looked at it a bit closer.

"Wait," she said, "I think this is mine!"

I said, "I'm pretty sure it is," and she headed off to her closet.

Hugs,
Persephone.

mykell
03-24-2015, 05:34 PM
actually its kinda cute, sounded like a pretty non-chalaunt moment, such a good thing.....

kimdl93
03-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Funny! My wife and I had the almost the same conversation Sunday over whose panties and stockings were whose.

Eryn
03-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Mimi and I know the feeling as we wear the same size tops! In some cases an item ends up just being "ours."

kimdl93
03-24-2015, 09:36 PM
I wish we could share tops...alas, only the undies are interchangeable. Eryn, I imagine inseams are a problem for you too!

Natalie cupcake
03-24-2015, 09:55 PM
That is funny. My wife and I have the problem.

Eryn
03-24-2015, 10:51 PM
Eryn, I imagine inseams are a problem for you too!

Well, her dresses make nice tunics for me. :hugs:

Nikkilovesdresses
03-25-2015, 02:33 AM
It must be even weirder dating an identical twin... I mean, if you were identical twins, wouldn't you be tempted to sew a little mischief?

pamela7
03-25-2015, 04:40 AM
i may have got my lower half down from uk 20 to 14 but there's no way i'll bridge the gap to Welshgirl's 8's. We do however, have matching tunic-dresses now :-)))

Beverley Sims
03-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Barbara,

I have had the same situation occur with me.

Often I will lose an item only to get it returned when my wife tries to wear it.

A hug from me here, I think it's a wonderful story.

Savannah_Skye
03-26-2015, 10:33 PM
So glad you shared!!! My wife and I now just share the blouses because we had the conversation a few times.

MissTee
03-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Cute story, Persephone, and thanks for sharing. My wife results to skullduggery in the "isn't this mine" department. She will almost always buy the dime store variety cosmetics. On a regular cadence of curiosity she will subsequently rummage through my stash of the good stuff.

Then, I'll get the old, "Oh, aren't these mine" line or, "I am pretty sure I left this last time I was here" (we own several homes and I keep my femme inventory in one) as she lays claim on my stash. Recent example, she bought a couple of tubes of cheap mascara. I joked they were 2 for a dollar. She found my Benefit Roller Lash and They're Real, and then tried to con me into taking those and leaving the junk mascara (which, by the way, wouldn't supplant a black crayon in usefulness.)

In the end I did yield and let her take the Roller Lash (in exchange for sexual favors :censor: ) Besides, I consider teaching one's wife the virtues of quality cosmetics a good problem to have.

lingerieLiz
03-28-2015, 01:14 AM
Good story. Normally my wife and I don't share, but it's more because we have different styles. Every once in a while we borrow something. The other day we were out and I realized she had on one of my tops. She said by the time she got it on and realized it was mine she didn't feel like changing it.

cassiekat
03-28-2015, 01:42 AM
Good story I'm glad things are good for you😄

paulaprimo
03-28-2015, 02:42 AM
very funny story!
i have the same problem, but i live alone...

Marcelle
03-28-2015, 04:56 AM
Hey there . . . very funny story but also a testament as to how normalized your relationship with your wife has become. My wife and I can wear the same size tops so we just share the closet . . . makes it easier when putting laundry away. :)

Hugs

Isha

Deane
03-28-2015, 05:01 AM
We were layering up for work on one of the few cold days here this winter and my wife asked to borrow one of my pairs of tights. I, of course, brought her a pair right away. We both got a good laugh out of it. :)

Michelle 78
03-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Funny little story, made me smile:)

BLUE ORCHID
03-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Hi Barbara, That's the kind of things that makes life so much fun.:hugs: