PDA

View Full Version : corset shopping

genevieve
02-02-2006, 09:01 PM
any ideas where to find a fitting corset, am getting older and am expanding beyond my present corset resriction! ther should be a spandex product to slide into! any ideas? thanks, gen

Stephenie B
02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Try EBay I saw one that laces up the side

MarieTS
02-03-2006, 02:15 AM
Check out the Fashion Boutique; it's online

InHerShoes
02-03-2006, 06:02 AM
There is actualy a spandex product called spanx you can check them out online. It's like a control top pantyhose type deal but without full legs.

maid phylis
02-03-2006, 12:37 PM
dear gen i get my corsets from <www.fairplaytv.com>its in staten island and you can go on her web site and check out all her clothing..love phylisanne:D

Natalie x
02-03-2006, 03:43 PM
You could try PMing Alayna here in the forums; she makes them.

Billie Jean
02-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Try looking at the top of the thread page there is a site listed for garter belts and girdles to, size 50

Petrina CD
02-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Try versatilefashions.com, they can make it to fit your measurments. They are in CA but have distributors all over.

Karenscott
02-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Genevieve, I'm from Delaware County,, below Philly. Just last week, I got a realy nice corsett in New Hope , http://www.fetishwear.com/index.htm. They have LOTS of corsets and other clothing. Mine was a bit pricey,, but difinitely worth it. The girl there is VERY nice, and was totally accepting of a guy buying a corsett. She even fitted me for it and a new pair of breast forms also. New Hope is pretty t/g friendly, and you will be very comfortable shopping there

jayne-T
02-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I love rago girdle --style 6210 ---its in all sizes --i wear 36 and love the feel --so feminine --th egirdle has satin panels and beautiful stitching

the girdle is high waisted longleg panty girlde with side zipper

go to their web site and see foryourself

always wear vanity fair full figure nylon panties under them

Renee
02-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Genevieve:
If you are truly looking for a custom corset i highly recommend Amy Crowder at www.waspcreations.com Amy made mine and i am thrilled with it. I can wear it all day and not be uncomfortable. The cost is a bit high, but i feel that it is well worth it since most corsets are made for a womans body shape and custom ones are made for your particular body and desires. There are other manufacturers of custom made corsets, but i know that Amy does a wonderful job from my experience with her.

Renee