PDA

View Full Version : a strange thing happened at a party Saturday night

Kelli Jo-ann
03-27-2015, 01:57 PM
I have not fully dressed in several years and was in guy mode.
I was at a party last Saturday night with a bunch of my friends. When we were on the dance floor,we started to pair up male and female and for a brief moment I thought to myself we are 1 male short. then I realized I was the other male. I felt kind of surreal for a few seconds until I gathered my thoughts. anytime I get on the dance floor I always feel like one of the girls, so I guess that's where that feeling came from.
I don't know where to go with this story other than to tell you guys about it because it felt so weird.

I sure miss dressing

Sarah Louise
03-27-2015, 02:35 PM
If you miss dressing, why not do it?

Ashley Lyn
03-27-2015, 02:42 PM
I was thinking that too, but since I don't 'pass', getting on a dance floor dressed will only be in my fantasies.. I LOVE fantasies..:daydreaming:

Kelli Jo-ann
03-27-2015, 02:42 PM
A once supportive wife and a six year old little girl.

Sarah Louise
03-27-2015, 03:02 PM
A once supportive wife and a six year old little girl.

Now there must be times when you wife and little girl are out leaving you all alone? (Of course only you can decide if you want to take the risk.....)

Kelli Jo-ann
03-27-2015, 04:50 PM
I once went too far and my wife put a the brakes on. This was before the daughter.

CynthiaD
03-27-2015, 05:22 PM
One of those unconscious little moments when the truth sneaks through ...

I have them occasionally.

S. Lisa Smith
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM
I wish I had some good advice, but I don't. I just wish you the best!!

Beverley Sims
03-27-2015, 09:00 PM
Kelli,
When your daughter grows up and leaves home, you will have the house to yourselves again.

I was at a party in a similar position and a guy grabbed me and fooled around.

I took the female lead instinctively and as we were both good dancers everyone else stopped and watched us do a number of different dance steps.

Only one sharp eyed woman quizzed me on how I could dance the woman's lead.

When I told her I dressed as a woman and took dancing lessons, she thought that was a hilarious joke.