PDA

View Full Version : washing your things

janelle
02-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi Again Girls, what a day for coming up with silly ?'s. If your GG don't know or like you dressing does she still wash your clothes or do you do it. even thro my other half does not take part yet(is doing small things) she will wash my things and i make sure i give her a big hug , kiss and thank you. i even tell her ever so often i'm taking her out to eat just for understanding that part of this and helpping.
I know these to treads are silly, but we all need just a little laughter in our lives. Love ya all, take care and thanks.
Janelle

Stacy Reso
02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
living with familt i do it when their not at home

Robertacd
02-02-2006, 11:32 PM
I do all the laundry in our house.

Sorry to say if my wife did it everything we owned would be pink or gray:p

Sometimes I wonder how she ever got along without me...:cool:

Billijo49504
02-03-2006, 12:41 AM
The wife is now doing all the laundry, she is layed off work. When she was working, we share the laundy duties. :thumbsup:

TerryTerri
02-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Hi Janelle,
My wife is rather ambivilent (spelling?) to my CD stuff, although she is starting to explore it to understand it better. However, she is the one who does all the household laundry and she washes the few things I have. However, at times in the past I have washed my own stuff, in laudrymats, in public and never had any strange responces that I am aware of. Sometimes I would purposely fold things without any discretion, just to see if someone would notice. Nobody I think really cares. We are all usually so stuck in our own worlds it can be hard to see something right in front of your face. So, that is often the best place to hide things!!!

Terri!

Helen MC
02-03-2006, 04:04 AM
I have my own washer/drier so no problems and previously have had a succession of different washing machines. When living in the family home in my teens there was no problem as I borrowed my big sister's panties and later my mum's to wear as well and put them back in the laundry basket the following day , as well as putting a few pairs of Y-Fronts in the laundry as well although I didn't wear them as their absence would have been suspicious when my mum did the washing. As for outer clothing I only dressed in Anne's or mum's skirts, dresses etc when the house was empty and made sure I didn't get these dirty in any way and put them back where they had been in the wardrobe etc, and my wearing them was never discovered. When I was married my then wife tolerated my wearing panties 24/7 and we shared them so washing them was no problem as I did the housework anyway and then coud happily hand them out on the washing line as neighbours would have taken the fancier more girly panties to be hers and the plainer knickers such as navy blue, plain white, or bottle green pairs to be mine as modern men's "slip" style briefs are unisex , flyless, and have elasticated leg openings and waistbands.

I can see that washing your panties would be a big problem for the CD boy who is an only child or even worse has brothers but no sisters as he could only do so if alone in the house and in any event would have to hide his knickers from other family members and be in constant fear of discovery.

Stacy Reso
02-03-2006, 04:21 AM
yea its hard i do wish i had a sister

SherriePall
02-03-2006, 04:50 AM
My wife doesn't like me dressing and hasn't seen me. Yet she does the washing of my unmentionables every week or more often as necessary.

sue1970
02-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Hi girls
For me this is a very simple matter. I put my panties and bras in the wash very day just like any woman and regardless of who those the washing my undies come back

Love

Sue

ronda
02-03-2006, 05:14 AM
i do all the laundry in our house so washing my cd stuff is not a problem. i don't think my wife would do it if she did the laundry.

Steph53
02-03-2006, 06:31 AM
I launder my own fem stuff.My wife knows about my crossdressing but is uncomfortable even talking about it.She is anti everything except strict hetero.So i just do my special laundry on tuesday nights when she is visiting with her sister.

TGMarla
02-03-2006, 08:50 AM
I make my wife do all the laundry. When she's done, I make her iron the clothes. Then she has to cook, do dishes, scrub floors, go grocery shopping, and get me a beer.

Seriously, I wash my own stuff.

Miriannah
02-03-2006, 08:56 AM
I don't have a SO at the moment, and I'm stuck living with others until I get more cash, so...

...I wash my own laundry, not only because nobody else knows how to use any settings other than super-heavy-duty-wash or inferno-grade-dry, but also because I can sneak in the...other things...that need to be washed along with my normal stuff. ^^

maid phylis
02-03-2006, 12:32 PM
i wash all my laundry seperate from the family .i have three daughters and i do not want to confuse my lingerie with theirs.:cool: :cool:

pattied
02-03-2006, 12:37 PM
My wife does our laundry. She is a stay at home mom and feels it is part of her duties. She knows totally about me, is very accepting and encouraging even. Still, I try to help her out with the laundry, and all of the other household chores. I usually do the dishes each and every night, often sweep and clean the kitchen, have been known to initiate or do the laundry entirely, even sweep/mop/vacuum/steam clean the floors. I n other words, she does a lot of the housework while I am at work, but I try very hard to do more than she considers my share.

Tiffy
02-03-2006, 02:31 PM
I have handled the washing of clothes in both of my marriages. My wife washes clothes from time to time, but does not wash my delicate things. I will not let her and I wash her delicate things as well. She just stuffs them in an extra large load with everything else. The out come has been unpretty a few times.

kisses, April Marie

Lindahexi
02-03-2006, 02:42 PM
I do my own fem stuff separately from the main wash, my wife does everything else. I know that she would do the lot if I asked her, but I think it best to stick to my routine.

erica12b
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
wash you meen they need washed

lol had to do it ,i wash them that way its just a secret and not a dirty secret lol

Robertacd
02-03-2006, 02:52 PM
I will not let her and I wash her delicate things as well. She just stuffs them in an extra large load with everything else. The out come has been unpretty a few times.

Thats what my wife does, she will stuff the washer so tight that nothing gets clean, the she complains that nothing gets clean :(

janelle
02-03-2006, 03:46 PM
don't remember if i said but i do help with all the household chores, just wish my maids outfit would find its way home. hahahaha Thank you so much for your input, happy washing girls.

Phyliss
02-03-2006, 05:47 PM
About 15 years ago I finally got tired of not having clean clothes for work, (Oh, I meant to get to the wash ,honey.) or not getting back enough matching socks. I took over the wash duties. I've become a laundry nazi. Once a week on Sunday I do the wash, all of it in one day, and it's CLEAN, FOLDED, and PUT AWAY.
It started out from self preservation but soon enough I made the connection that beacuse I do the wash I can wear what I want without questions being asked. (Honey, whoose panties are THESE???) Once I did that then there was no question about buying what I wanted.

Lissa Stevens
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Like Roberta I do all or most of the laundry. My wife likes to over dry things. She will shrink jeans or ruin permanent press. So one day I told her that I would not criticize her if not willing to do it all. So I do. She cannot iron either, I iron anything that needs it.

nancy58
02-03-2006, 10:54 PM
My wife and I take turns doing laundry, by which I mean that the one who runs out of clothes first washes some laundry. Since my wife is ambivalent about doing laundry and has more clothes, she can hold out longer, so.... That's okay, though. If I have the house to myself, I dress up, put on an apron, and get to work. There's even a B-52's song, "Housework", that I like to play. I might as well have fun, eh?

Our daughter is getting old enough to do laundry, though, so I'm having to be more careful about what goes into the laundry stream. My wife and I wear the same size clothing, but my bras are a smaller cup size, and I am sure our daughter will notice the difference in a couple of years. But if my things end up with my wife's clothes, she just gives them to me, so it's not a problem.

Staci
02-03-2006, 10:59 PM
My wife washes my things. If it is something that is really delicate I handwash it and hang it in the bathroom. She does a great job taking care not to shrink anything. She handles all my clothes just like she handles her own.