PDA

View Full Version : Love this time of year

Glenda58
03-31-2015, 01:15 PM
I just love this time of year. With the warm weather comes the spring cloths. I have gone out and bought 2 skirts 1 midi and a maxi with a slit 2 tops 1 lacy and 2 sets of matching bras and panties. Plus a dress I can wear for Easter. I just can stop with all the pretty cloths I want more but have no place to put them.

Today the wife is gone and won't be home till tomorrow. So I have been wearing everything. The bad thing is I have to stash it all tonight be I go to bed.

Does anyone find this time of year up lifting because of the cloths that comes out for spring?

Aylineira
03-31-2015, 01:19 PM
Yes! The wind blowing around my ankles... and you can put everything on without sweating everything off.

Samantha523
03-31-2015, 01:36 PM
I agree. I am always hot, so wearing the extra clothing during the winter is awful for me. I love the spring and summer time so I can wear the skirts and lighter clothing. I don't get hot and I can enjoy the beautiful sunshine while looking good.

Jaymees22
03-31-2015, 01:48 PM
I think all season changes are good, it gives us an excuse to try different looks and get more clothes. It's extra nice this time of year though just to shed all those layers and enjoy the longer days. Hugs Jaymee

Beverley Sims
03-31-2015, 02:02 PM
I have always liked the summer catalogs.

2B Natasha
03-31-2015, 02:31 PM
No. Not really. Spring to me means all those off colors that don't any other time of the year. Only thing I buy in spring are basics.

But I have a question. You said you have to stash it all. Implying that your SO is unaware or intolerant. So exactly when and where do you plan on wearing this dress on Easter?

Glenda58
03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
No. Not really. Spring to me means all those off colors that don't any other time of the year. Only thing I buy in spring are basics.

But I have a question. You said you have to stash it all. Implying that your SO is unaware or intolerant. So exactly when and where do you plan on wearing this dress on Easter?

My wife will not be home Easter Day. I will go to church in a different town and have dinner out. I did this years ago before I got remarried.

franlee
03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
I too enjoy Spring, I also feel the same about Fall. In an idea world it would always be Spring and or Fall. The cool weather with some warm days is perfect for both me as I live and the dressed up time I enjoy. Long or 3/4 sleeves are my favorite with or without a coat or sweater. And no sweat with running makeup. The colors are fun too.