PDA

View Full Version : Next Door neighbor may have seen me dress today?

ptp009
03-31-2015, 03:50 PM
My next door neighbor who a busy body came up the stair at my home while I was having a smoke outside. Didn't hear her till she reached the top of the stairs. There was a gate that separated us but cold see though I was wearing Bra undershirt, leggins hos and girls flats. She handed me the empty container she was returning not sure if she could have seen me with the leggings, hose and shoes. Had to tell my wife about it, she said I'll just tell her your a sissy. UHHHH wait to see what happened if my wife gets an e-mail from her!!!

~Joanne~
03-31-2015, 05:02 PM
I am trying to figure out whether everyone is just that careless or if they want a thrill of someone seeing them dressed. It sure doesn't seem like anyone in the closet gives much thought about where they are dressed and who may or may not see them. Where I live, if I walked out the door, I could possibly be seen by any number of neighbors, hence, I don't walk out the door. Good luck with that.

Tracii G
03-31-2015, 08:24 PM
Sissy is such a nasty term.
If you are worried about getting caught don't go outside to smoke.Kinda sounds like you want to be seen.

flatlander_48
03-31-2015, 08:50 PM
One thing is for sure. If you were seen, you can't unring that bell. The only thing to do is figure out how to live with it...

DeeAnn

Beverley Sims
03-31-2015, 10:44 PM
Yes wait for the cyber postman.

That's how it works these days.