PDA

View Full Version : At Work alone, Underdressed

AussieJess
04-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi Girls!
Well, today, I get to be at work alone, and I am under dressed and feeling it! :daydreaming:
First time out of the house under dressed, and with SO's help and blessing, choosing what I wore. :battingeyelashes:
We picked a nice, Black figure hugging Corset, with suspenders and stockings. And a control brief for a bit of shape. I am wearing just some loose pants, and t-shirt over it, and have a hoodie ready if a cleaner or someone decided to come in. :brolleyes:

Just wanted to share my happy! I feel amazing. :D

XOXO Jess

wanda66
04-01-2015, 06:27 PM
It's wonderful to be able to share your feelings . I hope you had a great day ,enjoy!

Jackie7
04-01-2015, 08:46 PM
So sweet!

Beverley Sims
04-01-2015, 10:35 PM
It is a wonderful feeling and a stage I went through years ago.

Love Dove
04-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Never been to work underdressed, and I don't want to. I'm sure it would be no problem if someone would notice it, but we have this mocking thing going at my place where we mock each other for having to work on weekends or when someone late. Just making fun and I love it, but would not want to be mocked for wearing female undies haha.

Samantha523
04-04-2015, 04:08 PM
I have underdressed several times at work. I wear a bra and panties and sometimes nylons under my clothes for work and it is a great rush and always makes me feel extremely happy.

Allycttv
04-04-2015, 04:11 PM
I too enjoy wearing panties stockings and a 1/2slip. I've not worn a bra but would love to have the nerve. What do u think?

Dana44
04-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Ah, I did wear panties a few times to work. laughing if only they knew... Had to wear a dressy casual most of the time, so it didn't seem important to go fem at work for me.

LaurenNZ
04-04-2015, 06:14 PM
I am recently retired, but when working almost always wore panties at the least, and often pantihose and a camisole as well. Just loved the feeling as others have said. Now I am retired I have a little more time to wear other things as well.

Teresa
04-04-2015, 06:46 PM
I remember some time ago underdressing in stockings and suspenders to photograph a wedding, the stockings were a one size fit and after a strenuous day working they ended up just above the knee and the suspenders were almost ruined through being stretched too much ! I can see why now women photographers either wear trousers or skirts in the summer with or without tights ! Even if they fit well they're intended for more leisurely pursuits like casual shopping and going for a nice quiet meal !