PDA

View Full Version : Low Desire Field Test Results

Hell on Heels
04-02-2015, 04:04 AM
Hell-o All,
So my recent post of my lack of desire, and balance concerns have been put to a test.
It really seems that the stars aligned for this. I was able to leave work 1 hour early, which allowed me
some time to work on that "guy" stuff, and clean myself up.
I have to say, while in the shower, I procrastinated a bit by deciding to clean the shower, but I pressed on.
I did my makeup, and dressed....... that first look in the mirror.......... OMG ! I missed that feeling.
So I spent a bit of time around the house, but quickly got bored, and wanted to go out.
No sense in fighting it, I drove into town and took my usual stroll. I came into a large open city square,
saw 1 person riding a bike around in the square, and kept walking. this bike rider rode up to me and turned
on his headlamp. Of course I looked straight into the light. He turned away, and I kept walking. Eventually I
had to turn around and head back the way I came, well dude was still there. I walked on through the square, but
he rode up behind me, I heard him coming, but was calm and just kept walking. As he got about 10 ft. behind me
he said " How YOU doin'?". I almost laughed! He sounded just like Matt LeBlanch as Joey on Friends.
I said I was fine, He asked if I was lost, or if I needed any help. I told him "n, I'm good. Thank you", and he rode away.
I went to several other places for other walks, a closed down mall,(the Theater was still open). I walked
through the entire mall (not a single mirror in any window).
Not wanting to go home just yet, I drove to the downtown area, bars were still open but not very busy. I took a
short walk there and headed back home.
It was late but wanted to try to spend more time dressed at home, so I went back to what made this all a bit fun
before I first stepped out with friends, I took some pics. I'll post them in the pic gallery.
In all, I'd say the low desire dressing was definitely NOT a negative experience at all. It may have prompted
more desire, but that elephant continues to grow no matter how much you ignore it.
Thank you all so much for offering opinions to that thread and making me think.
Much Love,
Kristyn
OH! and Katie,(you masochist) My gurl stuff is hanging right with my daily grind guy stuff, seeing it, touching it, and
even smelling it, is always available. Putting it all on, well ?????????

GeauxStacy
04-02-2015, 04:12 AM
Kristyn - I too went through the low period. It started around Christmas when I just stopped. I am back and plan to go out this weekend. Nothing fancy just to the clothing store for some new shoes. I have to agree with you, the lows can make coming back a lot of fun. I have told myself not to worry and just go with it. I have also answered a big question that was in my head. Who am I? Well we are Stacy. :-) Big Tiger Hugs.

Katey888
04-02-2015, 04:13 AM
Sounds like the return of your mojo, Kristyn... (or would that be mojosette... ;))

Me? I just enjoy torturing myself... :lol:

Katey x

Jean 103
04-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Kristyn, Happy Birthday, I know it’s late, but I have had a lot on my mind, as it seems you have too. Everyone is different, some are similar, but after spending a week meeting many girls from across the spectrum form a man in a skirt to fully transitioned. They all where this is who I am. Kristyn it is fairly simple, be who you are and wear what makes you happy. If that means putting on a skirt and cleaning the house or tending to the horses, I am sure the horses will not mind. If you want to get fully made up and go out do it. Being by yourself and taking time for your self is not the same, set aside some time for you. I know it is easier said than done and I am currently paying the price, but it is worth it. If you need someone to talk to call me. Love Jean

Adriana Moretti
04-02-2015, 11:04 AM
I have the video proof of this excursion......it will be pay per view sat night ....

kimdl93
04-02-2015, 05:44 PM
The greatest rewards come from the greatest effort...

BLUE ORCHID
04-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Hi Kristen, So far that problem hasn't hit me, I always love dressing.:daydreaming:

Samantha523
04-04-2015, 04:06 PM
I hit low points myself. My issue is that I live in a small community and don't prefer to go out dressed locally. While I am open with several close friends and my wife knows, a LOT of family does not and I try and remain in areas where I won't run in to family. Anyways, due to not really being able to go out em femme, I hit low points where I don't dress for a significant amount of time. Most times when I dress regularly, it's just me dressing in my home. I really want to get out more, but just don't have the ability. So when I hit the lows, I just put on my bra and panties and lounge around the house. It at least keeps me going until I can get out again.