PDA

View Full Version : some help please

Stacy Reso
02-03-2006, 04:32 AM
im 18 and just started my last year on high school and i want to tell my best friend about my cd but im not sure what to do. im not sure if im close enough with any girls to tell them and i was hoping for some advice

Amanda420
02-03-2006, 04:39 AM
If you must tell someone then you must, but It wasent that long ago I was In school and I remember how brutal the place can be for those who are different. I was deeply closeted then but do remember wanting very much to be like the girls. Just do what feels right, thats been working for me lately!

Stacy Reso
02-03-2006, 05:17 AM
my best friend doesnt go to skool anymore and we have been friends for as long as i remember. my mum knows but that cause she caught me. when i see hot girls i wanna be them lots of the time and i need to go out cd and tell some1

KateW
02-03-2006, 06:47 AM
If you must tell someone, make sure it is a person that you have known for a long time, and trust deeply. It may not be in your best interests to confide in someone you don't know well.

DanaJ
02-03-2006, 07:50 AM
In my opinion, it is best you keep this to yourself for now, unless you have a very very good friend you could trust completely.

If you are now 18, why does your profile say you are 21, and was born in 1985???